What's new

Indian Govt kickstarts work on broadband connectivity to all villages across the country

which town is it? with such shitty service
In hyderabad we get 4mbps unlimited for 1200 inr from Beam telecom.Our CM son KTR who is IT minister wants to make whole of Hyderabad Wifi free. LOL that would be epic.
Its already mentioned by me above :)
Only 2G and BSNL Broadband available in my town and i use Wifi Router
LOL the server here is only capable to handle 50 boardband connection :lol:

In hyderabad we get 4mbps unlimited for 1200 inr from Beam telecom.Our CM son KTR who is IT minister wants to make whole of Hyderabad Wifi free. LOL that would be epic. :D

are you sure it's 1200? I enjoy the same speed for 625 from beam.

In hyderabad we get 4mbps unlimited for 1200 inr from Beam telecom.Our CM son KTR who is IT minister wants to make whole of Hyderabad Wifi free. LOL that would be epic. :D

What are u talking mine is 15 mbps speed Beam plan with downloads upto 1.7 mbps speeds, 50 gb download limit 1100 INR. Is this 4 mbps download speed or total speed ??

who will be providing the fiber?? local manufacturers?

Yes indeed! -

175sb6.png

Source(s) and Reference(s):- National Optical Fibre Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TEMA Congratulates C-DOT for developing the Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) Technology
India`s National Optic Fibre Network To Connect 2,50,000 Gram Panchayats
Project-Technology:Bharat Broadband Network Limited, Government of India
http://www.tec.gov.in/tec_hindi/List/GR.pdf

Last edited:
Yo guys i heard TRAI was going to regulate broadband and a minimum speed criteria would be setup ... anyheads on to that ?

What are u talking mine is 15 mbps speed Beam plan with downloads upto 1.7 mbps speeds, 50 gb download limit 1100 INR. Is this 4 mbps download speed or total speed ??
My bad sorry i forgot i have the same 15 mbps beam plan, for 1100inr i get 15 mb speed till 50 gb post fup 50gb it will have 2mbps.

are you sure it's 1200? I enjoy the same speed for 625 from beam.
Subscribed Speed / Pkg :15 Mbps / B-MAX 999
I have this plan on paper it says 999.0 but it turns out to be 1100 inr something. Post 50 Gb i get 2mbps speed.

Its already mentioned by me above :)
Only 2G and BSNL Broadband available in my town and i use Wifi Router
LOL the server here is only capable to handle 50 boardband connection :lol:
You guys need competition, It was same thing in hyderabad some years ago, Tata ,airtel,sify and BSNL. BSNL captured the market with some new packages and good speed, later they began to wither, once they established control they started neglecting like the old Govt' Telecom company 20 years ago.Then came Beam cable, it took BSNL market and hardly any finder for BSNL now.
That was the reason Bsnl has released special packages designed for hyderabad to lure its customer base, but still no takers, people are satisfied with beam cable speed and Response,They fix things in 24 hrs.:D

Last edited:
My bad sorry i forgot i have the same 15 mbps beam plan, for 1100inr i get 15 mb speed till 50 gb post fup 50gb it will have 2mbps.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

You guys need competition, It was same thing in hyderabad some years ago, Tata ,airtel,sify and BSNL. BSNL captured the market with some new packages and good speed, later they began to wither, once they established control they started neglecting like the old Govt' Telecom company 20 years ago.Then came Beam cable, it took BSNL market and hardly any finder for BSNL now.
That was the reason Bsnl has released special packages designed for hyderabad to lure its customer base, but still no takers, people are satisfied with beam cable speed and Response,They fix things in 24 hrs.
No Competition here BSNL is doing whatever they want
You'll not believe that for 1 year they didn't gave me broadband connection their excuse was that they don't have 200 meter cable for broadband connection...and when my appilcation was accepted they came after 1 month to setup broadband connection in my house. Now in any broadband issue when i call them it take them 3 days to came to my home which is hardly 1 KM away from their BSNL office. :cray:Sorry for my bad English :(

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

No Competition here BSNL is doing whatever they want
You'll not believe that for 1 year they didn't gave me broadband connection their excuse was that they don't have 200 meter cable for broadband connection...and when my appilcation was accepted they came after 1 month to setup broadband connection in my house. Now in any broadband issue when i call them it take them 3 days to came to my home which is hardly 1 KM away from their BSNL office. :cray:
koi naa,let this project be over then you have Broadband all over India.The advantage Hyderabad and Bangalore got was they were IT hubs and they needed high speed networks.So there was competition.I think you might have changes soon when FDI opens up perhaps more foreign broadband providers will come.

koi naa,let this project be over then you have Broadband all over India.The advantage Hyderabad and Bangalore got was they were IT hubs and they needed high speed networks.So there was competition.I think you might have changes soon when FDI opens up perhaps more foreign broadband providers will come.
Kuch farak nahi padta
Aagle mahine se Chandigarh padne ja raha hu
BSNL ko dubara hath bhi nahi lagna mene :hitwall:
Waha achi service hai Internet ki... It's Chandigarh :cheers:

wow... looks like govt is in a overdrive... & trying to make up for the lost time in the past ten years! Good luck.. & keep the pace going! :tup:

Airtel ka kaisa hai uddhar?Tata?
Airtel ka 3G aaya tha mene or 1-2 logo ne recharge karvaya
Chala hi nahi yaha 2month me wapis :lol: 3G jyada costly padta hai isliye log broadband chahte hai unko kya pata BSNL broadband ki high speed ka :rofl: Airtel and TATA ka 2G available hai + TATA CDMA or Idea ka 3G tha pehle par speed uski bhi kuch achi nahi thi :angry:

Airtel ka 3G aaya tha mene or 1-2 logo ne recharge karvaya
Chala hi nahi yaha 2month me wapis :lol: 3G jyada costly padta hai isliye log broadband chahte hai unko kya pata BSNL broadband ki high speed ka :rofl: Airtel and TATA ka 2G available hai + TATA CDMA or Idea ka 3G tha pehle par speed uski bhi kuch achi nahi thi :angry:
Airtel pehle accha tha uske baad woh dub gaya,

Back
Top Bottom