What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

That was quick and very well articulated. So our crazy person is actually sane and your crazy person is a non entity. I think we can put it to rest here. You are right about it not getting more ridiculous than that.
Nope, never my point. Your "crazy" person isn't the only one suggesting collusion, the report commissioned by your government alludes to that very possibility. No one takes Hamid Gul at his word, if you have seen my earlier posts on the matter, you would have seen that I state his comments are largely irrelevant and merely produce comic relief. Not because he is always wrong but simply because his credibility is doubtful. There is however enough of a case to suspect the conclusion that your crazy" does allude to, even while disregarding his comment. Therein lies the difference.

There was no Pakistani boat that came to India. It was an Indian boat that was hijacked & crew killed. Do you expect the Indian navy/coastguard to stop all Indian fishing boats?

Yes,
Yes yes
anything acting suspicious

anyone!!! even if in Police or Indian military uniform must be challenged if he is found in unauthorised area, otherwise you will have your own versions fo Mehran and kamra base attacks
in our case all the attackers had our military uniforms and surprised our front line security who died with their mouth opens out of surprise & shock

Even the most powerful navy with all its modern gadgets cannot stop the tiny boats that come from Cuba. Terrorism from sea was never tried before. So India was not prepared. Just like Pakistan's lack of preparedness when US captured Osama.

Lame excuse & wrong comparison, we are not at war with Afghanistan. we dont have comprehensive air defence cover on the western side like we do on eastern side. most of the assets were moved out after the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.
want to read what happened to Soviet/ Afghan jets that intruded into Pakistan during cold war?

even if Pakistanis knew they would have stepped back, ignore the Jamat Islami & Talibanized journalists about what they say, it was Osama violating our sovereignty, Americans did something for us which over over-bloated , inept and jobsworth security agencies should have done themselves. (by the way if they had, Osama would have been walking out of the court smiling because of seamless record of our Judiciary against the terrorists.

also killing of Osama was victory against the smug terrorist leaders who post videos to tease the world. Mombai attacks on the other hand were a human tragedy.

I seriously dont konow what the so called policy in debate here was passed post 26/11. This looks like a deliberate attempt to derail the investigation and only a paper like TOI can put it up for public display at the first place.

Mombai attacks on the other hand were a human tragedy.

and not a terrorist strike?

This looks like a deliberate attempt to derail the investigation and only a paper like TOI can put it up for public display at the first place.

This looks to me to be a deliberate leak to shoot the credibility of the investigators in the Ishrat Jahan encounter case to bits. After all, if this was what was said by a member of that SIT, it reduces the credibility of anything else that they allege as being more crazy ramblings of possibly deranged minds. A statement in some affidavit coming out all of a sudden.....you would have to be very naive not to suspect something fishy.

This looks to me to be a deliberate leak to shoot the credibility of the investigators in the Ishrat Jahan encounter case to bits. After all, if this was what was said by a member of that SIT, it reduces the credibility of anything else that they allege as being more crazy ramblings of possibly deranged minds. A statement in some affidavit coming out all of a sudden.....you would have to be very naive not to suspect something fishy.

Bingo ... At least some marbles are being found by both sides.. Just out of curiosity, how many days after that Hamid Gul statement did this come out?

What do you think will come out of this case? This case has many unsolved mystries to it.

Bingo ... At least some marbles are being found by both sides.. Just out of curiosity, how many days after that Hamid Gul statement did this come out?

This is a pure internal matter what looks like and linking Bulbul to this case has no value to it, dont you think?

This is a pure internal matter what looks like and linking Bulbul to this case has no value to it, dont you think?

Sounds about right. Sorry for the intrusion.

Unfortunately GOP at that time came out quite poor in counterattacking the false accusations. Pak diplomacy and media handling instead of being aggressive were reactive leading to a passive response.This was quite unlike Pakistan, and I don't know why?

the GOP just wanted all these things to be over and didn't listned to intellegence and Army……
The Geo news played imp role trying to prove Ajmal a Pakistani and they shooted a program in a village which on later investigation all turned faqe and even that house and program shooted was not in that village which they were mentioning its Ajmal village and those people shown as his parents didn't belonged to that village……
Don't know why GOP and Judicary didn't acted on this act of betrayl to the state……
well I was just mentioning that GOP wanted all that soon over and re establish their image and get the loans and funds back……

ajmal kasab was kept as a five star prisoner and spent million of indian rupees for his welfare for doing such a brilliant job of terrorisiing india and that he was successful RAW terrorist

Imagine the impact as well.
for now I choose to treat it as an allegation only nothing more or less but then again, something coming out of a responsible civil servant about such a sensitive matter which has international implications.

few questions I have

does the accuser have any incriminating evidence/ material?
is that "evidence" presentable to the courts of law?
is the accuser doing it alone? without duress?
is Indian govt. going to clear it out or hush it up by discrediting (loosing) the accuser?

how will it affect future accusations on Pakistan reference to LeT etc?

Another opportunity for Pakistan to deny deny deny. Good job.

Not that they were any serious before this.

This is said by your own peoples...........now don't tell us Pakistan gave money to that person for such statement:omghaha:.....when will you Indian accept anything...

ajmal kasab was kept as a five star prisoner and spent million of indian rupees for his welfare for doing such a brilliant job of terrorisiing india and that he was successful RAW terrorist

please dont be insensitive.
granted it is important to find the truth about his handlers but we ned to be careful with the choice of words after all the dead were innocent Indians

please dont be insensitive.
granted it is important to find the truth about his handlers but we ned to be careful with the choice of words after all the dead were innocent Indians

bhagwan mughe nahi maaf kare ga: indians

india ko bhagwan nahi maaf kare ga pakistan to dunya me badnaam kerne ke lye

Back
Top Bottom