What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

@karan.1970 is probably thinking or writing about how to deny this whole news and to proof Pakistani's are delusional. In Soviet India, such things occurs on daily basis

Last edited by a moderator:
Another breaking news - Ancient secrets revealed. Indian (Hindus) were responsible for the beginning of World War I and World War II - including the Gas chambers. Indian hand is also found in the atomic explosions in Japan. Indians are just so evil that they also created the Devil's state of Israel and killed 1000000000000 muslims in the Pakistani subcontinent alone.

@karan.1970 is probably thinking or writing about how to deny this whole news and to proof Pakistani's are delusional. In Soviet India, such things occurs on daily basis

:lol: I am just enjoying Pakistani members getting their jollies.. I hope you guys realize that this is one person accusing another person (Satish Verma) of saying that the govt was involved in those attacks.. Mother of all hearsays in my view.. But go right ahead and enjoy :)

india ko bhagwan nahi maaf kare ga pakistan to dunya me badnaam kerne ke lye

Dont be so modest.. India comes no where near Pakistan in terms of its ability to discredit Pakistan.. Your folks are doing a darn good job of it themselves..

Last edited by a moderator:
Another breaking news - Ancient secrets revealed. Indian (Hindus) were responsible for the beginning of World War I and World War II - including the Gas chambers. Indian hand is also found in the atomic explosions in Japan. Indians are just so evil that they also created the Devil's state of Israel and killed 1000000000000 muslims in the Pakistani subcontinent alone.

Your head is in egg pudding now no matter how much you hide behind such escapism.

So according to your own security official Indian govt planned Mumbai attacks as well for formulating draconian laws. hmmmmm whereas Parliament attack was already proven indian staged one as afzal guru was Indian intelligence mole. alas you bharatis kill them after using

Imagine the impact as well.
for now I choose to treat it as an allegation only nothing more or less but then again, something coming out of a responsible civil servant about such a sensitive matter which has international implications.

Not a responsible civil servant, more like a much lower piece of the food chain.

few questions I have

does the accuser have any incriminating evidence/ material?
is that "evidence" presentable to the courts of law?
is the accuser doing it alone? without duress?
is Indian govt. going to clear it out or hush it up by discrediting (loosing) the accuser?

The person who supposedly said this has completely refused comment. What we have is hearsay. There will be no evidence because there is none. He is a Gujarat police officer with no links to any major intelligence agency. Probably a gut level accusation in the course of a heated discussion, nothing more.

There is no evidence, nothing to hush up. Nothing exists except some supposed statement made by someone to someone else. Far easier to buy that aliens did it.....:)

how will it affect future accusations on Pakistan reference to LeT etc?

It will affect only those in Pakistan inclined to buy such theories but then they would do so anyways. Unlikely to have any significant impact in India where it will be treated with contempt.

I did not contradict you. I am saying that yes, we are mass murderers. Satish Verma is the crusader of Truth and Wisdom. He really deserves the Nishan e Haider! We are the most evil vermin on earth. :yahoo: We have staged everything. The last time you scored bad in exam - even that was also due to us. Only some Indian has not accepted it yet. But it was us. :yay:
Your head is in egg pudding now no matter how much you hide behind such escapism.

So according to your own security official Indian govt planned Mumbai attacks as well for formulating draconian laws. hmmmmm whereas Parliament attack was already proven indian staged one as afzal guru was Indian intelligence mole. alas you bharatis kill them after using

What do you think will come out of this case? This case has many unsolved mystries to it.

No idea what will happen. My own belief is that this prosecution is a very dicey affair & could have long term implications to national security.

:lol: I am just enjoying Pakistani members getting their jollies.. I hope you guys realize that this is one person accusing another person (Satish Verma) of saying that the govt was involved in those attacks.. Mother of all hearsays in my view.. But go right ahead and enjoy :)

Dont be so modest.. India comes no where near Pakistan in terms of its ability to discredit Pakistan.. Your folks are doing a darn good job of it themselves..

:omghaha: we love seeing Indians basking in egg pudding .

and oh yehhhhhh the one person is satish verma by the way who is this satishhhhhhhhh verma hopefully giving tough time to bharat verma :P

You are trying to give logical answers to someone who does not want to see them. A drowning man will clutch at any straw. He will not consider the merits of the comments etc. It does not matter that Satish Verma was not any intel official. Even if the sweeper of the Mumbai Police stations say that India did plan to kill Muslims in concentration camps, he will believe it.
Funny thing is that if he says that Pakistan was making camps to kill Hindus(ok, remnants of them), then he becomes a fu**ing nobody :D
Not a responsible civil servant, more like a much lower piece of the food chain.

The person who supposedly said this has completely refused comment. What we have is hearsay. There will be no evidence because there is none. He is a Gujarat police officer with no links to any major intelligence agency. Probably a gut level accusation in the course of a heated discussion, nothing more.

There is no evidence, nothing to hush up. Nothing exists except some supposed statement made by someone to someone else. Far easier to buy that aliens did it.....:)

It will affect only those in Pakistan inclined to buy such theories nut then they would do so anyways. Unlikely to have any significant impact in India where it will be treated with contempt.

It will affect only those in Pakistan inclined to buy such theories nut then they would do so anyways. Unlikely to have any significant impact in India where it will be treated with contempt.

:) evidence or not this shows you guys and your govt be it any wont get anything.

The other truth is that Ishrat Jahan encounter was fake and the Modi and Co has made up a big drama just to malign own Indian Muslims.

Err....what law would that be....?

TODA PODA shoda you know ;)

:) evidence or not this shows you guys and your govt be it any wont get anything.

Really? It's like believing anything anyone says. Who is this guy & what could he possibly know & how would he know what he claims he knows?:P

The other truth is that Ishrat Jahan encounter was fake and the Modi and Co has made up a big drama just to malign own Indian Muslims.

Not likely. Fake it might very well be but it was based on an intelligence tip-off from a central agency.

Ya I know...:lol:

TADA - 1985 - 1995
POTA - 2002 - 2004

26/11 - 2008........:no:

Really? It's like believing anything anyone says. Who is this guy & what could he possibly know & how would he know what he claims he knows?:P

Not likely. Fake it might very well be but it was based on an intelligence tip-off from a central agency.

Ya I know...:lol:

TADA - 1985 - 1995
POTA - 2002 - 2004

26/11 - 2008........:no:

The reports are that she was friend of the Indian intelligence informer who was also killed by Modi and Co.

"Ishrat Jahan encounter was fake" - Oh so you also know the secrets of Modi. Must be good old friends, eh? :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom