What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

In other words, all the suspicions held so far that these bombings and killings inside India are inside jobs to malign the Muslims, and paint them terrorist, is correct. How diabolical can a govt be to kill and torture its own people to show loyalty to a master who has declared a Crusade against the Muslims!

In other words, all the suspicions held so far regarding your inability to effectively comprehend even short passages in simple English are correct. How diabolical can a poster be to twist and deliberately project the personal opinions of an unconnected police official as established truth.

poor Indians still can't accept reality living in denial! let them try and defend this too.

Many of us suspect that many of you have lost all your marbles. Perhaps it is time that you go in search of the lost marbles....:cuckoo:

You probably 'read' that in the Hindu! As usual, you will find out 5-10 years later that it was all BS and that we all had all our marbles :)

Many of us suspect that many of you have lost all your marbles. Perhaps it is time that you go in search of the lost marbles....:cuckoo:

In soviet india, Delusional and psychos are on rise who will deny truth and like to live in alternate reality

I wrote an article about the discrepancies of the Mumbai attacks a long time ago. India managed to shove sand in the eyes of everyone and our foolish government accepted full responsibility for the attack. What an embarrassment.

They didn't even remember the Samjhauta express attacks where India initially claimed it was orchestrated by the Lashkar E Toiba but instead Colonel Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya were involved. Pakistan must become a nationalist nation.

Other than beating back the militants Pakistan also needs to develop a solid foreign policy where it does not bow down to pressure. Pakistan should be strong and independent. India is already becoming more assertive, something which comes with economic growth and a strong and independent foreign policy. Pakistan should be strong and united.

Unfortunately GOP at that time came out quite poor in counterattacking the false accusations. Pak diplomacy and media handling instead of being aggressive were reactive leading to a passive response.This was quite unlike Pakistan, and I don't know why?

Unfortunately GOP at that time came out quite poor in counterattacking the false accusations. Pak diplomacy and media handling instead of being aggressive were reactive leading to a passive response.This was quite unlike Pakistan, and I don't know why?

Could it be that it was so because the accusations were true ?

In soviet india, Delusional and psychos are on rise who will deny truth and like to live in alternate reality

Marbles....marbles...Go search. Quick!

Alternate reality?:lol: Says the one wallowing in orgasmic bliss with a single piece of straw.......

Why do we want to even bother interacting with these people? I hope one day Pakistan builds a giant wall around the border of India, like the Great Wall of China, and never bother speaking to these people ever again.

I support that, even ready to make 'holes' in the wall for the rivers to pass through.

These are very serious allegations, in India I believe that such allegations do hold water unlike in Pakistan where anybody can say anything one day and deny it the next day.

At end of the day just an allegation that too in third person.

An analogical equivalent to it would be, me claiming that Mav3rick told me last year, that "all terrorist attacks in Pakistan are done by ISI ."

Such a statement has more holes than swiss cheese, namely

1) I have no way of proving, Mav3rick said such a thing.

2) Mav3rick has no way proving his alleged allegation.

3) Mav3rick has/will deny, he said such, if directly asked.

So if I were to make such a statement, should it be considered as unequivocal truth or even a 'serious allegation' worthy of investigation' just on the face value of it??

So our former Hamid Gul report on successfully hiding Osama had to be one upped by this guy? For all those who were ecstatic about one idiots analysis and held that to high regard should come out and accept that everything in the media is how it happened. Or you can do the dance where obviously he was telling the truth while the other has "lost marbles".

So our former Hamid Gul report on successfully hiding Osama had to be one upped by this guy? For all those who were ecstatic about one idiots analysis and held that to high regard should come out and accept that everything in the media is how it happened. Or you can do the dance where obviously he was telling the truth while the other has "lost marbles".

The difference is obvious. Whether or not Hamid Gul's statement has any credibility, that chap was a former ISI chief(stress on the former) and after retirement has been rumoured to have close contacts with certain kinds of people. You could theoretically make a case(even if not backed by evidence) that the man may not be totally out of the loop. This chap on the other hand (Satish Verma)was/is a non-entity and has simply no connection, nor did he ever have with any agency that might know anything, anytime. A statement like this is being paraded as some sort of "proof". Doesn't get more ridiculous than that.

The difference is obvious. Whether or not Hamid Gul's statement has any credibility, that chap was a former ISI chief(stress on the former) and after retirement has been rumoured to have close contacts with certain kinds of people. You could theoretically make a case(even if not backed by evidence) that the man may not be totally out of the loop. This chap on the other hand (Satish Verma)was/is a non-entity and has simply no connection, nor did he ever have with any agency that might know anything, anytime. A statement like this is being paraded as some sort of "proof". Doesn't get more ridiculous than that.

That was quick and very well articulated. So our crazy person is actually sane and your crazy person is a non entity. I think we can put it to rest here. You are right about it not getting more ridiculous than that.

Back
Top Bottom