What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Amar Singh again lol... there is no dearth of conspiracy theories.

Satish Verma is a police officer from Gujarat, whom the CBI had coopted for investigation of Ishrat Jahan Case. He was neither involved in investigation the Parliament attack case nor in the 26/11 case. That being the case, it is simply his personal opinion which is at par with the opinion of any other person and has no extra importance . Certainly not a case to start re investigation.

:lol: Modi supporters are now in a fix whether to call the allegation true or false

:lol: Modi supporters are now in a fix whether to call the allegation true or false

There is no allegation. Mr Verma is a state police officer and these are his personal opinions. He is in no better position than you and me in knowing what actually happenned.

There is no allegation. Mr Verma is a state police officer and these are his personal opinions. He is in no better position than you and me in knowing what actually happenned.

whatever it is i will say again Modi supporters are in a fix and i believe they will keep quiet because if they support this opinion its going to cast them if they snub this opinion they will be seen as favouring Congress so yeh the escapism "Personal opinion" might be the best ;)

I wrote an article about the discrepancies of the Mumbai attacks a long time ago. India managed to shove sand in the eyes of everyone and our foolish government accepted full responsibility for the attack. What an embarrassment.

They didn't even remember the Samjhauta express attacks where India initially claimed it was orchestrated by the Lashkar E Toiba but instead Colonel Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya were involved. Pakistan must become a nationalist nation.

Other than beating back the militants Pakistan also needs to develop a solid foreign policy where it does not bow down to pressure. Pakistan should be strong and independent. India is already becoming more assertive, something which comes with economic growth and a strong and independent foreign policy. Pakistan should be strong and united.

great news!!! Pakistanis have known it all along! time for the Indians to finally realize! that "SAANSAANI" and "TEHELKAA" is only good for Bollywood & TRP ratings! facts are different!

Mumbai attacks and parliament attacks of 2002 were both done by india!

Why do we want to even bother interacting with these people? I hope one day Pakistan builds a giant wall around the border of India, like the Great Wall of China, and never bother speaking to these people ever again.

great news!!! Pakistanis have known it all along! time for the Indians to finally realize! that "SAANSAANI" and "TEHELKAA" is only good for Bollywood & TRP ratings! facts are different!

Mumbai attacks and parliament attacks of 2002 were both done by india!

Man Zaid Hamid said it on first day that it is all drama and now he is again being proven right @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak @Oscar and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Some excerpts from the original TOI article.

NEW DELHI: In what is certain to escalate the already vicious fight between the CBI and the IB over the IshratJahan "fake encounter case", a former home ministry officer has alleged that a member of the CBI-SIT team had accused incumbent governments of "orchestrating" the terror attack on Parliament and the 26/11 carnage in Mumbai......

Contacted by TOI, Verma refused to comment. "I don't know what the complaint is, made when and to whom. Nor am I interested in knowing. I cannot speak to the media on such matters. Ask the CBI," said the Gujarat cadre IPS officer who after being relieved from the SIT is working as principal of the Junagadh Police Training College.

I do not understand, why Pakistani are going so bat-crap crazy about this article. As it is an obvious case of inter-departmental mudslinging.
In which one retired officer is accusing another of making a controversial remark. The latter is refusing to acknowledge such.

It is just an accusation with no proof and no way of proving it.

In other words, all the suspicions held so far that these bombings and killings inside India are inside jobs to malign the Muslims, and paint them terrorist, is correct. How diabolical can a govt be to kill and torture its own people to show loyalty to a master who has declared a Crusade against the Muslims!

Some excerpts from the original TOI article.

I do not understand, why Pakistani are going so bat-crap crazy about this article. As it is an obvious case of inter-departmental mudslinging.
In which one retired officer is accusing another of making a controversial remark. The latter is refusing to acknowledge such.

It is just an accusation with no proof and no way of proving it.

These are very serious allegations, in India I believe that such allegations do hold water unlike in Pakistan where anybody can say anything one day and deny it the next day.

Back
Top Bottom