What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Actually the claim by former ISI credit that they sheltered OSMA has more merit on re-investigation. The reason being he had direct involvement in such decisions. But my fear is that everyone in Pakistan will work to supress the truth.
Just realized that once you wear glasses of prejudice, even the most ridiculous logic looks fine. India has tied up with LeT, hilarious. ROFL

Thats off topic but just to educate you hameed gul retired in two decades before 2 may 2011 so his direct involvement is something non-existent ,

@ Topic your guy was in office during 26/11 and all the points he made about terror laws being made are quite factual .

Actually the claim by former ISI credit that they sheltered OSMA has more merit on re-investigation. The reason being he had direct involvement in such decisions. But my fear is that everyone in Pakistan will work to supress the truth.
Just realized that once you wear glasses of prejudice, even the most ridiculous logic looks fine. India has tied up with LeT, hilarious. ROFL

In soviet India, common sense is not so common. ISI chief retired in 1989, had no say in ISI since then, OBL incident happened in 2011.

While both indian officials, were active duty officers of respective intelligence agencies during 26/11 and one is still active duty.

So what's the co-relation b/w two incidents?

Thats off topic but just to educate you hameed gul retired in two decades before 2 may 2011 so his direct involvement is something non-existent ,

@ Topic your guy was in office during 26/11 and all the points he made about terror laws being made are quite factual .

Mother of coincidence,,, we just said same thing at same time o_O

When facts come out we will accept it. So far we have one person saying another person said that and accusing the other person of repeating ISI propaganda. The accused has said he has no idea about this. The accused was also a CBI employee and has not investigated any of the cases.

As against this, we have facts verified by various countries about the attacks. Pakistanis are not displaying that much talked about courage by running away from it and clutching at straws.

So you know more than what an active duty officer of CBI knows and has courage to come out and speak in press? Even hemant karkare was afraid of his live from Hindutuva extremists as said by member of parliament of yours

Now I think, this officer also facing death threats, that's why he came out of closet too soon, so he don't die a miserable death like hemant karkare

Indians are so delusional, they denying their own agency officials. It happens in Soviet India, where propaganda machine makes you zombies

I am not a zombie of any machine pal. I strongly believe the ISI is behind all the terrorism in Pakistan.

And whats new in this news ? We know that it looked drama from day one as samjota express attack and police officer who exposed that plot got killed in Mumbai attacks.

I am not a zombie of any machine pal. I strongly believe the ISI is behind all the terrorism in Pakistan.

Unless you come with proofs, not only your beliefs will be confined to yourself but no one will take you seriously and also you lower the credibility of over all Indians on the forums. Do use that thing up on the head you call brain before spraying your ***** around.

I strongly believe you are 10 years old with no clue of politics but an over inflated ego.

Here's an India Times report on allegations of Indian intelligence orchestrating attacks on Indian Parliament and Mumbai hotels:

NEW DELHI: In what is certain to escalate the already vicious fight between the CBI and the IB over the IshratJahan "fake encounter case", a former home ministry officer has alleged that a member of the CBI-SIT team had accused incumbent governments of "orchestrating" the terror attack on Parliament and the 26/11 carnage in Mumbai.

R V S Mani, who as home ministry under-secretary signed the affidavits submitted in court in the alleged encounter case, has said that Satish Verma, until recently a part of the CBI-SIT probe team, told him that both the terror attacks were set up "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation (sic)".

Mani has said that Verma "...narrated that the 13.12. 2001(attack on Parliament) was followed by Pota (Prevention of Terrorist Activities Act) and 26/11 2008 (terrorists' siege of Mumbai) was followed by amendment to the UAPA (Unlawful Activities Prevention Act)."

The official has alleged Verma levelled the damaging charge while debunking IB's inputs labelling the three killed with Ishrat in the June 2004 encounter as Lashkar terrorists.

Contacted by TOI, Verma refused to comment. "I don't know what the complaint is, made when and to whom. Nor am I interested in knowing. I cannot speak to the media on such matters. Ask the CBI," said the Gujarat cadre IPS officer who after being relieved from the SIT is working as principal of the Junagadh Police Training College.

Mani, currently posted as deputy land and development officer in the urban development ministry, has written to his seniors that he retorted to Verma's comments telling the IPS officer that he was articulating the views of Pakistani intelligence agency ISI.

According to him, the charge was levelled by Verma in Gandhinagar on June 22 while questioning Mani about the two home ministry affidavits in the alleged encounter case.

In his letter to the joint secretary in the urban development ministry, Mani has accused Verma of "coercing" him into signing a statement that is at odds with facts as he knew them. He said Verma wanted him to sign a statement saying that the home ministry's first affidavit in the Ishrat case was drafted by two IB officers. "Knowing fully well that this would tantamount to falsely indicting of (sic) my seniors at the extant time, I declined to sign any statement."

Giving the context in which Verma allegedly levelled the serious charge against the government, Mani said the IPS officer, while questioning him, had raised doubts about the genuineness of IB's counter-terror intelligence. He disputed the veracity of the input on the antecedents of the three killed in June 2004 on the outskirts of Ahmedabad with Ishrat in the alleged encounter which has since become a polarizing issue while fuelling Congress's fight with Gujarat CM Narendra Modi....

SHOCKING: Govt Behind Parliament Attack, 26/11! | India | www.indiatimes.com

Haq's Musings: Hindutva Terror to Spark India-Pakistan War?

Parliament attack being fake I can understand and agree with the way it all unfolded and ended much to the convenience of the Indian security agencies. but Mombai attacks were way of the scale. although I would love to see that they were staged too but it will need more than accusations and reports of some former Indian officials.

I thanked both side of thinking because I understand at this point its nothing more than accusations and inter agency rivalries are known in India just like in say Pakistan and USA which have resulted in some very tragic incidents.

one thing is for sure, both Pakistani and Indian people have paid with their lives for the dirty work of their respective black ops and subversions over the decades.

Indians have better results, they have punished their own & Pakistani origin terrorists whereas our judiciary is so "free" that it has made a point of foiling every attempt to convict even a single terrorist even if he confesses in the court, caught red handed and boasts to continue killing after he is freed

Explains a lot of things LIKE how a fishing boat made it all the way to mumbai. It is possible that they knew about the attack and did nothing to stop it to gain political mileage.

Explains a lot of things LIKE how a fishing boat made it all the way to mumbai. It is possible that they knew about the attack and did nothing to stop it to gain political mileage.

thats one of the most troubling thing
a boat is allegedly departing Karachi and leaving for India, its not coming from Maldives or Sri Lanka but Pakistan and is able to evade region's powerful Navy and then there is no attempt by the terrorists and their alleged handlers to hide their identity, they might as well should have landed on a PIA flight, the alleged tapped phone call where the same terrorists who have managed to kill 170 people , have evaded Indian navy are now learning seeking instructions through phone on what to do.

that being said, the tragedy was real, loss of innocent life was real and suspecting our Islamist terrorists had its reasons.
if indeed there was some state/ government involvement in staging these attacks then rest assured such thing will never ever come out and will remain a mystery just like Kennedy's assassination.

but wait, does it absolve our Talibanized state institutions and their support of sectarian & religious fiends? NO, of course not. recall that phone call that Iyas Kashmiri allegedly made bringing both countries at the brink of a war.

Hope all the statements by Indian officers gets attention enough to get sticky threads in PDF.

a boat is allegedly departing Karachi and leaving for India, its not coming from Maldives or Sri Lanka but Pakistan and is able to evade region's powerful Navy and then there is no attempt by the terrorists and their alleged handlers to hide their identity, they might as well should have landed on a PIA flight, the alleged tapped phone call where the same terrorists who have managed to kill 170 people , have evaded Indian navy are now learning seeking instructions through phone on what to do.

that being said, the tragedy was real, loss of innocent life was real and suspecting our Islamist terrorists had its reasons.
if indeed there was some state/ government involvement in staging these attacks then rest assured such thing will never ever come out and will remain a mystery just like Kennedy's assassination.

but wait, does it absolve our Talibanized state institutions and their support of sectarian & religious fiends? NO, of course not. recall that phone call that Iyas Kashmiri allegedly made bringing both countries at the brink of a war.

Even the most powerful navy with all its modern gadgets cannot stop the tiny boats that come from Cuba. Terrorism from sea was never tried before. So India was not prepared. Just like Pakistan's lack of preparedness when US captured Osama.

The reason I thanked you is because you are saying it is possible but hard to believe on 26/11. It at least look logical thinking with openness that it might be wrong. I have similar thoughts of ISI involvement, but I aways prefix it with its my guess. Do not claim to know all, actually I know nothing. Do read my comments on first page, its IB trying to discredit him. It is very well possible he never said anything. So all this might be very hypothetical discussion.

This is not the thread to discuss that, I believe we have a seperate thread running on that..lets discuss the thread at hand here....shall we?
Not discussing drawing analogy, I am least interested in that discussion. I care less if they supported it.

Pakistan is considering taking the case to the UN & International Court Of Justice.

Back
Top Bottom