What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

@RazorMC There is a sticky thread going on in South and central asia section. What is your purpose of opening the thread in Indian defence section? @Awesome move this thread please.

Last edited by a moderator:
two words...dirty politics...
Very easy way to get the dust off your forehead but such disclosures from a high rank official cant be just politics without any truth. The killing of an honest officer Hemant Karkare who was investigating Samjota express blasts on 26/11 much away from attack sites has already raised many doubts about the authenticity and the actual hands behind 26/11 .

@RazorMC There is a sticky thread going on in South and central asia section. What is your purpose of opening the thread in Indian defence section? @Awesome move this thread please.
I guess its more directly relevant to india than south and central asia .

LOL .

When EX-ISI CHeif says " Pakistan's biggest achievement was sheltering Osama for 11 years " he is loony and when an ex Indian diplomat says something it's word of the Prophet's mouth for Pakistanis .

Funny

My dear boy , it goes both ways , just visit that thread and check out the comments of your dear countrymen .

Very easy way to get the dust off your forehead but such disclosures from a high rank official cant be just politics without any truth. The killing of an honest officer Hemant Karkare who was investigating Samjota express blasts on 26/11 much away from attack sites has already raised many doubts about the authenticity and the actual hands behind 26/11 .

LOL...you can find idiots like this one everywhere..by his logic,Laskar e Taiba operates according to the wish of Indian Govt.. :omghaha:

as Election is near,you'll find this kind of BS everywhere..we're habituated with this..its a sectarian fight between IB and CBI,motivated by Congress and BJP's vote policies.."Yeh Dilli hai meri yaar"..

I guess its more directly relevant to india than south and central asia .

What i was trying to say there is a sticky thread running from yesterday(i guess). So no need to open it in another section. Some people knowingly do this for trolling. May be he is not informed about that thread. Thats why I asked admins to move this thread before it became another mud slinging thread. So fight on that very thread till death. :)

LeT and its members are not some divine power that they cannot be manipulated by Indian government. If an insider of your government says we orchestrated it, the fact that LeT members were involved does not discard what Pakistani officials have said

Pakistan's position was:

1. LeT members were involved who were Pakistani
2. No member of the Paksitani state was involved.

This does not exclude the possibility that the Indian state was still involved.+

This is not something I'm saying or any Pakistani is saying this is what Indians are saying. Forget the implications for Pakistan, the implications for India are grave here - Indian officers have time and time again been caught with their pants down engaged in orchestrating fake encounters... Now this claim only extends that established Indian behavior to the Indian state where even the state is doing its own version of fake encounters - fake terrorism incidents.

In India nothing is buried but the atmosphere we are getting from India is literally ke saamnp soong gaya ho Indian government ko. If investigations are carried forward then at least Indias would regain their credibility, but I fear this matter would be buried with lobbies coming into action to not replay this news beyond what it has already gone to.

Forget about the investigations by Indian government. FBI had conducted independent investigation about 26/11 as 6 American nationals lost their lives and have reiterated to the Chicago court about the involvement of various Let members . What more investigations one need to conduct to establish the facts?

Not only 26/11 was inside job, 911 , 7/7 & ALL terrorist incidences that are blamed on Muslims, in US, UK & India etc were inside jobs. ONLY terror attacks inside Muslim countries & on Muslim countries & China are real & are being plotted by US, UK & India & some other copy cats....

Post1 ...

Post2 ... Post3 ... Post4

Post5 ...

Post6 ...

-
-
-

One more thing Zionist-US-&-Co IS left-eyed-deceiver Ad-Dajjal ... for those who still think that Dajjal is yet to come... u'll keep waiting till universe is wrapped up. So go & read Surah Kahaf NOW...

-
-
-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1397306867150392

Forget about the investigations by Indian government. FBI had conducted independent investigation about 26/11 as 6 American nationals lost their lives and have reiterated to the Chicago court about the involvement of various Let members . What more investigations one need to conduct to establish the facts?

If new facts come forward, what's the harm in investigation further.

New Fact is some alleged statement by an officer- Beyond that there is nothing available though FBI has stated that they were investigating various leads and their agents in US and legal attaches in various embassies were pursuing the leads. So don't you think that FBI would have done a thorough job to establish the crimes or would have sensed the involvement of Indian Government if there is any?

Satish Verma belongs to the Gujarat Police. None of the attacks mentioned by him took place in Gujarat and neither was he involved in investigation. So how does he know about who planned those attacks and why should his personal opinions have any value?

A claim planted by a retired officer who was NOT concerned with the matter at all is not a fact. Similar to how Hamid Gul's claims are not facts and pakistan is not launching another investigation based on his media claims.

In this case the retired officer is saying he heard someone else say that, that someone else is involved in a politically sensitive case. There are absolutely no grounds to investigate this further, other than his intentions behind this attempt to sabotage the other investigation.

Pakistani reaction, I understand. You guys are feeling relieved about making that donation at the grocery shop now.

I will repeat, X accuses that he heard Y say those things (hence Y's opinion is not credible as he was not in a position to know such things, neither has he come out and said it openly).

That's no FACT.
Infact it has nothing to do with the Mumbai attacks case at all.

What i was trying to say there is a sticky thread running from yesterday(i guess). So no need to open it in another section. Some people knowingly do this for trolling. May be he is not informed about that thread. Thats why I asked admins to move this thread before it became another mud slinging thread. So fight on that very thread till death. :)

Didn't know it existed.

Back
Top Bottom