What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Indian govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: ex-Indian officer

An Indian home ministry former officer has disclosed that a member of the secret service team had accused incumbent governments of 'orchestrating' the terror attack on Parliament and the 26/11 carnage in Mumbai.
The former Indian investigator Satish Verma has said that India itself was behind Parliament in Delhi and Mumbai terror attacks.According to Indian media‚ the fake encounter case involving a senior officer Under-Secretary of Interior Ministry Ishrat Jahan has submitted an affidavit in the court stating that a member of CBI and SIC investigation team Satish Verma told him that in the terrorists attacks on Parliament in Delhi and Mumbai terror attacks were pre-planned.

A key government official, R V S Mani said that Satish Verma, until recently a part of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe team, told him that both the terror attacks were set up “with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation (sic).Mani has said that Verma narrated that the 13.12. 2001(attack on Parliament) was followed by Pota (Prevention of Terrorist Activities Act) and 26/11 2008 (terrorists’ siege of Mumbai) was followed by amendment to the UAPA (Unlawful Activities Prevention Act).

The official has alleged Verma levelled the damaging charge while debunking IB's inputs labelling the three killed with Ishrat in the June 2004 encounter as Lashkar terrorists.Contacted by Times of India, Verma refused to comment. "I don't know what the complaint is, made when and to whom. Nor am I interested in knowing. I cannot speak to the media on such matters. Ask the CBI," said the Gujarat cadre IPS officer who after being relieved from the SIT is working as principal of the Junagadh Police Training College.The attacks were launched to strengthen the anti-terrorism laws.It may be recalled that India had accused Pakistan of its involvement in both of the attacks and started a propaganda campaign maligning Pakistan based organizations and its agencies for the attacks. Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kasab have already been hanged by Indian government in parliament and 26/11 cases respectively.

So under-secretary level bureaucrat know such high confidentiel covert plan:what:

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

This is coming from some Ex-member of the CBI.

Still it doesn't matter. Pakistan wasn't serious about fighting terror targeted at its neighbours from its soil before this. Neither will this change anything.

Don't you understand the implication of this being true? 150+ people were killed. Killed by Indian government?

So Indian's whining and swearing and chest thumping finally came to an End...Like i told before in more than 80 to 90 % terror attacks in your country either Hindutva terrorists(aka bjp) or Govt is involved....

Yes yes the truth is out, we are caught red handed. For us to prove 26/11 was planned in Pakistan we need to prove everything without a doubt. For you to believe it was inside job, a statement allegedly by someone you do not know is more than enough. Why, because you have already decided that India is bad and evil.

Now on topic, try to read some post to understand it has nothing to do with 26/11. Dont just read headlines and jump with happiness.

Lol....yes I said, not because of the.news but the excuse you puttung up here. Yes I have read the news, yes I get your point, BUT, why would an officer of such a caliber would come.up with such a statement is out of this world, he could have said many other things, but accusing his own govt for something very serious like this, doesnt make sense, unless it hold a tiny bit of truth in it.....and for all matters, it should be investigated....no?

Sad state of the affairs, they had to kill 150 innocent people just to ammend their anti terror laws.....and yet they accuse us of attacking them, are they going to investigate what this CBI officer said?

Don't you understand the implication of this being true? 150+ people were killed. Killed by Indian government?

Please read my post #12 to understand what is happening. By the way, this is what happens when you try playing political games internally.

Indian Government was behind Mumbai Attacks - Indian officer​

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo Reports-Indian Govt behind Mumbai Attacks-14 Jul 2013​

PUCL woman leader sent to jail over objectionable Facebook post

Yeah, right :chilli: :chilli:

There's also another news about a woman being jailed for complaining about being raped, some freedom of speech :chilli:

That incident has nothing to do with freedom of speech that I was talking about.

I am not even sure that such incident happened but I will believe that. Because that's the pathetic reality of our law and order department.

Its the lack of will (i.e. if true) on part of cops, nothing to do with freedom of expression.

from the horse's mouth itself

when ajmal kasab says bhagwaan ke waaste then you know how big of a ****** he is

indian story also appeared pure crap

i wonder why Pakistan took this crap for so long

hindu dhoti has been taken down from his fellow

Indian pundit confesses bombing Samjhota express​

Back
Top Bottom