What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

ye pakistani aj kal kuch ziada hi bachiyan nai phasa rahe international level pe:D..... mere sath to aj tak nai phasi.....maine to mintain b ki thi k teri mehrbani phas ja mere nal:cry:....but hopeless:taz:

ye pakistani aj kal kuch ziada hi bachiyan nai phasa rahe international level pe:D..... mere sath to aj tak nai phasi.....maine to mintain b ki thi k teri mehrbani phas ja mere nal:cry:....but hopeless:taz:
kyon udta teer lena chahte ho !!!

An Indian with fake passport in Pakistan is 100% suicide mission but she is lucky that she just got deported. She could have called the guy there instead of taking that much risk. I also have doubt on sincerity of the guy, i mean how one can put someone he loves in such a dangerous situation.

But anyway - Lahore has proved that it's city of Zinda Dil people.:smitten: :pakistan:

Well, she have to marry the legal way ;)
For Azhari Multan guy- you are a lucky guy, not every Indian girl take risk like these :P
you have no idea how easily we pakis get indian girls, not trying to brag lol.
especially the sardarnis

I am 18 too, :cheers: we are one of the youngest people on the forum
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
OT: Now thats called love:tup:
you 18? and your a think tank? whose dick do people suck to get that title?

you have no idea how easily we pakis get indian girls, not trying to brag lol.
especially the sardarnis

Ahh the famous martial, virile Pakistanis theory.

Weren't you the one with the monobrow?

Ahh the famous martial, virile Pakistanis theory.

Weren't you the one with the monobrow?
its nothing about martial bs lol.
I'm just saying like at least here in rochester we get them easily.
don't get jealous now bud lol. if you can get any **** girl then please go right on ahead lol.

its nothing about martial bs lol.
I'm just saying like at least here in rochester we get them easily.
don't get jealous now bud lol. if you can get any **** girl then please go right on ahead lol.

I dated a Pakistani chick in high school for all of 3 days. Managed to get death threats from her cousins in Pakistan.

No thanks, never again.

facebook is complete bullshit.......... i had a boy living nearby, he with his mother and brother used to live in a doctor,s house as house maids/servants......he managed to engage a girl on fb, and told her he is a doctor and he own severals cars and a big house.......that girl fell in love with her so madly that she packed her luggage and without telling anyone came to gujrat, leaving behind a 6 acre house in clifton karachi, her own car and family including father who was a manager in STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN......... she is now living in a 3 marla house with her 2 brother in law (both under 15) and one mother in law and a son... and girl was hardly 18-19........this is the result of Facebook love.........

God, threads like these are the bane of my life on PDF.

God, threads like these are the bane of my life on PDF.

same here, man. same here.

@Imran Khan Good topic btw. You stirred up a hornet's nest my friend.

@RescueRanger a white supremacist once advocated nuking India and Pakistan out of existence. I thought it was horrible at the time.

The comments in this thread from Indians and Pakistanis makes me wonder though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom