What's new

Indian General's remarks by WajSKhan

indian generals are big mouth we all know it

That they are...but the policy direction in Bharat these days comes from the hindutva gang at the top.

You can question the ability of the Bharati Sena to deliver on that policy but there is no question about the eventual goals of the policy makers at the top.

Indians are sneaky, they harbour the Akhand Bharat dream to be accomplished by their human god incarnations

just a reminder - Azad Kashmir and Aksai Chin are also part of Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah

"When I say Jammu and Kashmir, it includes Azad Kashmir. Both Indian and J&K constitutions also say that the state is an integral part of India and this gives us the right to form laws for the state, which includes Azad Kashmir and Aksai Chin," he added.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/70548871.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:
That they are...but the policy direction in Bharat these days comes from the hindutva gang at the top.

You can question the ability of the Bharati Sena to deliver on that policy but there is no question about the eventual goals of the policy makers at the top.
yaar tension na liya karo . india can not undo us no matter what they know it .

Wajhat has twitted the comments made by Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh, Commander Indian Army Northern Command.

Do you guys think India's attack on Azad Kashmir is imminent!!

I have been saying this all along that India is planning to attack Azad Kashmir.
Taken from gen(retd) Khalid Lodhi's article:

" .........Heavy induction of fresh troops by India in IOK also has some serious military implications. With total media blackout these troops may already be busy decapitating the young Kashmiri leadership, thus delivering a mortal blow to the freedom movement. The more days they get to undertake this ominous operation, the chances of survival of existing freedom struggle leadership will keep diminishing. Induction of such heavy additional forces poses a direct military threat to Pakistan administered Kashmir and adjoining territories. It gives India clear advantage in troop ratios, giving them the capability to overwhelm some territories, at least temporarily, and then ask the world to arbitrate ( keep in mind Trump’s offer ) , threatening further ingresses, if Pakistan does not acquiesce. I am not suggesting that they will succeed, but the capability is right there. Now, if it is in Indian military scheme of things to initially weaken Freedom Movement and then create a Casus Belli ( excuse to attack ) and nibble small territories ( intentions) of AK, remaining well below Nuclear thresholds, what should be our responses? Can we afford to silently witness or imagine (highly probable) the slaughter of freedom fighters during the present clampdown? Each passing day of our inaction may be costing heavily to the Freedom Movement. Should we wait for the Indians to peacefully complete their Phase One and then turn towards Azad Kashmir at their leisure ? Can we do something to upset their plans or at least upset the timings? Do we have options short of all-out War ? Naturally this cannot be an open discussion and requires the deliberations by those who have the authority and the requisite intelligence gathering capabilities, to crystallise the hypothesis - so we leave the military options open..........."

https://nation.com.pk/15-Aug-2019/kashmir-2019-options-with-pakistan

@MastanKhan @Simurgh @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:

" .........Heavy induction of fresh troops by India in IOK also has some serious military implications. With total media blackout these troops may already be busy decapitating the young Kashmiri leadership, thus delivering a mortal blow to the freedom movement. The more days they get to undertake this ominous operation, the chances of survival of existing freedom struggle leadership will keep diminishing. Induction of such heavy additional forces poses a direct military threat to Pakistan administered Kashmir and adjoining territories. It gives India clear advantage in troop ratios, giving them the capability to overwhelm some territories, at least temporarily, and then ask the world to arbitrate ( keep in mind Trump’s offer ) , threatening further ingresses, if Pakistan does not acquiesce. I am not suggesting that they will succeed, but the capability is right there. Now, if it is in Indian military scheme of things to initially weaken Freedom Movement and then create a Casus Belli ( excuse to attack ) and nibble small territories ( intentions) of AK, remaining well below Nuclear thresholds, what should be our responses? Can we afford to silently witness or imagine (highly probable) the slaughter of freedom fighters during the present clampdown? Each passing day of our inaction may be costing heavily to the Freedom Movement. Should we wait for the Indians to peacefully complete their Phase One and then turn towards Azad Kashmir at their leisure ? Can we do something to upset their plans or at least upset the timings? Do we have options short of all-out War ? Naturally this cannot be an open discussion and requires the deliberations by those who have the authority and the requisite intelligence gathering capabilities, to crystallise the hypothesis - so we leave the military options open..........."

Hi,

There is no doubt that ethnic cleansing is taking place on a large scale---.

Hi,

I think it is---because we have been in state of war since india removed 370---.

So---whatever we capture---we get to keep---.

I think Mastan that our negligence in the capture of the heights at Siachin by India. We were caught unaware by the Indians who came and captured it. They are still keeping it. That's shows how inept PA had been. Therefore, I think that Indians would attack GB and try to capture land there to disrupt the CEPEC.

But it would have serious draw backs for the Indians.

1- It would draw China in to the war. The Chinese would rightly see it as attack on their interests. They would come out to protect their interests. I have absolutely no doubts about it that Chinese will act.

2- Chinese already had it known that India's decision of bifurcation of Kashmir and creation of Laddakh as a separate Union Territory is interference in the land they have claim to, and they have declared it breach of their integrity. Chinese could decided to open a front at Ladakh and enter the territory at some point at the LAC.
They have done that successfully in last few years to demonstrate it that they can do it at will.

3- If I was an India General I wouldn't take that decision. It surely would guarantee Chinese involvement, which means that the matter would be internationalised immediately, which could have devastating consequences for India. India had always been to keep the Kashmir as bilateral dispute with Pakistan, which it is not. Therefore, India would be harming their own interests and "Biyania".

In relation to Siachin, if we compare it with Kargil, we didn't have national unity, i.e. Treacherous Nawaz Butt acted against his country and army and left them without any choices. If we supported army with Air Force and shown same resolve the Indians show to keep Siachin, we could still have the control of Kargil, that means it would have been difficult for India to bifurcate Kashmir. Secondly over the years we would have caused India so much damage by controlling the route linking Siachin that it would have been impossible for India to keep their troops there.

Nawaz Butt is a real traitor, later his interaction with India, especially with Modi proven that. During recent years there was no Musharaf therefore, this traitor couldn't blame him.
There are so many traitors in Pakistan that it is beyond imagination. Pakistanis have to clean up their acts.

Maybe waiting for curfew to lift up

I think Mastan that our negligence in the capture of the heights at Siachin by India. We were caught unaware by the Indians who came and captured it. They are still keeping it. That's shows how inept PA had been. Therefore, I think that Indians would attack GB and try to capture land there to disrupt the CEPEC.

But it would have serious draw backs for the Indians.

1- It would draw China in to the war. The Chinese would rightly see it as attack on their interests. They would come out to protect their interests. I have absolutely no doubts about it that Chinese will act.

2- Chinese already had it known that India's decision of bifurcation of Kashmir and creation of Laddakh as a separate Union Territory is interference in the land they have claim to, and they have declared it breach of their integrity. Chinese could decided to open a front at Ladakh and enter the territory at some point at the LAC.
They have done that successfully in last few years to demonstrate it that they can do it at will.

3- If I was an India General I wouldn't take that decision. It surely would guarantee Chinese involvement, which means that the matter would be internationalised immediately, which could have devastating consequences for India. India had always been to keep the Kashmir as bilateral dispute with Pakistan, which it is not. Therefore, India would be harming their own interests and "Biyania".

In relation to Siachin, if we compare it with Kargil, we didn't have national unity, i.e. Treacherous Nawaz Butt acted against his country and army and left them without any choices. If we supported army with Air Force and shown same resolve the Indians show to keep Siachin, we could still have the control of Kargil, that means it would have been difficult for India to bifurcate Kashmir. Secondly over the years we would have caused India so much damage by controlling the route linking Siachin that it would have been impossible for India to keep their troops there.

Nawaz Butt is a real traitor, later his interaction with India, especially with Modi proven that. During recent years there was no Musharaf therefore, this traitor couldn't blame him.
There are so many traitors in Pakistan that it is beyond imagination. Pakistanis have to clean up their acts.

Hi,

You know why Siachen happend---because there were imbeciles in the Pak military of the same level as there are on this forum---.

They were told that india is buying cold weather polar gear and transport---.

Zia & his generals just waved it aside---making nothing of it till it happened---.

The mental capacity of most of the pakistani generals is of the same level of members on this board that negate me---.

Generals are not some holy cows with an S written on their costumes---.

Back
Top Bottom