What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Sadly people seem to be interested in forgetting these things. they'd like to believe that growth 'just' came.

Not enough, there is a twist, Before NDA growth was more than NDA time. Thats funny that still they went to india shining campaign. Idiots.

DO you have any other nation wide choice rather than NDA.....No

NDA is not a choice at all...They are not less corrupt.
Start voting communists, then only they can reach center. They cant take extreme steps to reach center like `demolition` of temple or msq.

Well said.

Look these lunatics are BJP voters. Congress doesnt get votes from these kind.

They dont need protection because, you guys have changed their religion in such way that you cant even find the difference now :-). Hindus pray to their god, they pray to yours. Both think each others religion as part of other. Enough drama again

Why Christian beg for protection?

Now coming to family planning.
RSS is asking for Hindus to breed more...dint they ask? Tell me isnt it bad for country? Is this a solution they found? What a comedey these people want to rule us.

Now assume that muslims are getting increased. Why are you scared? You wouldnt like India if muslims are more than hindus?

Thats why family planning should be forced.

Right now...Molwis say muslim to birth at least 10 child.
RSS is saying to breed more to Hindus.
& if you see Kerala, where Church also request to people to grow there population(increase birth rate).

So over all these religious fundamental will support population growth, and population growth is the main problem in India.................SO FAMILY PLANNING SHOULD FORCED, AND DEMAND OF TIME EVER THAN BEFORE.

Indeed ans that serves the purpose of this nation how? Lets see, do you really think once the BJP comes to power it will start inciting riots or something? I despise the RSS/VHP/BD folks more than you can imagine- constantly getting into fights with them all the time. You need to realize though that the BJP has learned over the years to sideline these nutcases when it comes to important policy decisions. So what exactly are your objections?

I have not seen the 'sidelining' you claim. On the contrary, because they're swatting flies in the opposition benches for well over a decade lack of political patronage and money (BJP made only about 900 Crores over last 5 years vs Congress 2200 crores through 'donations') has bled them. In states where BJP has conslidated power (karnataka etc.) these organizations as well as a general strategy of using relegion and caste has been given full scope. In Karnata, the big game was to get the influential Lingayat community on their side by changing legislation and handing over lucrative mutts to their communities- it is notable that not only did the Lingayat's bring the BJP to power here, when the full scope of Yeddy's corruption came out, it was the Lingayats who protected him.

You think the BJP has given up on 'social engineering'? It will ALWAYS be one of their cornerstones becuase that is the best guarantee of long term power. As early as last year they made revisions to text books that showed pakistan as a 'little island' in the arabian sea. Most importantly, while your speculation is that BJP will bring 'Modi' to power- They just aren't gonna do that. it's just a figment of people's imagination. BJP PM will also be a corrupt jackass on the lines of Nitin Gadakari.

He is the only Congress leader I like. But I hated Congress when they made him, a Sikh, to say sorry for Sikh riots of 1984 and the Gandhi family never said sorry for those riots. Not a Single Conviction made. And it was RSS and BJP people who saved Sikhs in Delhi.

I know what Sikhs did for Hindus. How they protected us. They protected everyone.

I feel so bad that such a great person is made a puppet by this Gandhi family.

Congress is the most communal party in this country which wears the mask of Secularism.

If Sikhs were not just 2-3 % but 14 % like Muslims, we might have had a more powerful and good nation.

You kept your pandit agenda aside? You couldnt save Vajapayee?

Congress might have killed innocent sikhs. They never showed enemity before assassination of Indira Gandhi. And Never showed any enemity after that riot. Through out the country sikhs are still enjoying much greater position. They made Sikh as PM. They Gave sikhs many other role in government say. They gave role in Army.

Can this apply to BJP?

even if indian grows 5% per cent. 5% of two trillion is 100 billion and if population of india is a billion it means each person may be having a 100 dollar more. and if average family is 5 persons. then income per family increased if 500 dollars meaning about 27000 rupees or a lCD 55 inch tv...at least indian is growing and not in recession

Congress might have killed innocent sikhs. They never showed enemity before assassination of Indira Gandhi. And Never showed any enemity after that riot. Through out the country sikhs are still enjoying much greater position. They made Sikh as PM. They Gave sikhs many other role in government say. They gave role in Army.

Can this apply to BJP?

Sikhs are concluded as Martial race and from biritsh RAJ they are included in army on that bases like gorkha's etc.
FYI,indian army follows the same selection process as it was under british or even indian police system have not observed any change since then.

Thats why family planning should be forced.

Right now...Molwis say muslim to birth at least 10 child.
RSS is saying to breed more to Hindus.
& if you see Kerala, where Church also request to people to grow there population(increase birth rate).

So over all these religious fundamental will support population growth, and population growth is the main problem in India.................SO FAMILY PLANNING SHOULD FORCED, AND DEMAND OF TIME EVER THAN BEFORE.

Mowlvis dont say breed 10 child. They say it is prohibited to stop having children thinking only financial benefits. If there are any other reasons, any other reason you can stop with one.

By the way how it is loss to country if a person has more children?

Can this apply to BJP?

What a idiot........:lol:

Not enough, there is a twist, Before NDA growth was more than NDA time. Thats funny that still they went to india shining campaign. Idiots.

NDA was very serious in controlling the fiscal deficit in their whole tenure. Jaswant Singh/Jaswant Sinha never hesitated to take tough major for good health of the economy, when congress took power in 2004 we were in economic boom with very high GDP growth which showed good result for another few years. While Vajapayee pioneered the Golden Quadrilateral highway and NS-EW highway. I think the only great contribution Congress achieved was the civil nuclear deal which ended our nuclear isolation.

Sikhs are concluded as Martial race and from biritsh RAJ they are included in army on that bases like gorkha's etc.
FYI,indian army follows the same selection process as it was under british or even indian police system have not observed any change since then.

Fine.....apart from army.? I am not trying to say that they dont deserve it. I am trying to say that, congress doesnt treat them as enemy. Thats all.

even if indian grows 5% per cent. 5% of two trillion is 100 billion and if population of india is a billion it means each person may be having a 100 dollar more. and if average family is 5 persons. then income per family increased if 500 dollars meaning about 27000 rupees or a lCD 55 inch tv...at least indian is growing and not in recession

lol let I am showing you the fact. India's GDP grow by 5% in a year. now you can think that we still are advancing & destroying poverty, but in real at same time mahgai 10% se badh rhi hai dost.

Means a guy earn 100$ in 2012, assume certain thing had price of 20$. SO he can earn 5 item of that.
Next year he earn 105$(5% growth), but same time price of thing is 22$, means now he only can earn less than 5item.

So actually there is a recession.;)

oye yaar 5% is real growth rate.. its inflation adjusted.. ayyi samj hun. other wise indias growth rate is inflation + real growth rate... if infaltion is 10 and real growth rate is 5% then nominal growth rate is 15%.

NDA was very serious in controlling the fiscal deficit in their whole tenure. Jaswant Singh/Jaswant Sinha never hesitated to take tough major for good health of the economy, when congress took power in 2004 we were in economic boom with very high GDP growth which showed good result for another few years. While Vajapayee pioneered the Golden Quadrilateral highway and NS-EW highway. I think the only great contribution Congress achieved was the civil nuclear deal which ended our nuclear isolation.

You mean because of NDA work congress took benefits? :omghaha:

But they did not reach congress growth. At time of NDA growth of india began. Still couldnt reach peak of congress.

Edit:

http://m.financialexpress.com/news/indian-economic-growth-beat-chinas-in-feb-hsbc-survey/1083911/
Indian economic growth beat China's in Feb: HSBC survey

jat budhi..............
lol let I am showing you the fact. India's GDP grow by 5% in a year. now you can think that we still are advancing & destroying poverty, but in real at same time mahgai 10% se badh rhi hai dost.

Means a guy earn 100$ in 2012, assume certain thing had price of 20$. SO he can earn 5 item of that.
Next year he earn 105$(5% growth), but same time price of thing is 22$, means now he only can earn less than 5item.

So actually there is a recession.;)

Inflation at 6% now.

Back
Top Bottom