What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
I just said above that i will vote for Modi not BJP. I trust this last guy who is nationalist and can save country otherwise i am among them who will leave this country forever as i dont have courage or blood to boil myself

No body is secular...congress killed 10000 sikhs and have hand in various riots where muslims got killed.
Even it silently supported babari masjid demolition so secular word is for ppl like you and to brainwash you guys .

and sikh PM bana ke kya kar lia? kon sa jhanda gaad dia india mein ...

he is one of third classs PM we ever had..

:no:
He is good PM,unfortunately the party which he chose, doesnt give him to show his full strength. Especially Sonia's......

I just said above that i will vote for Modi not BJP. I trust this last guy who is nationalist and can save country otherwise i am among them who will leave this country forever as i dont have courage or blood to boil myself

May I point out that the BJP has NOT put up Modi as PM candidate? That both in Bihar and UP any possible allies will be lost if they did that? And let me also tell you, that while Modi is personally not corrupt, he is not above condooning the corruption of others. One of the ways in which he has kept a clean image is by making sure that there is no Lokayukta in the state for 8 years, so corruption while running in the underbelly never comes out. if there was one (like Justice Hegde in Karnataka), his image would never have been so artifically clean. He is not corrupt for sure, but the system is just as bad.

No body is secular...congress killed 10000 sikhs and have hand in various riots where muslims got killed.
Even it silently supported babari masjid demolition so secular word is for ppl like you and to brainwash you guys .

and sikh PM bana ke kya kar lia? kon sa jhanda gaad dia india mein ...

he is one of third classs PM we ever had..

Correct neither congress, nor NDA is secular. But congress less harm than NDA.
Communists are much better isnt it? Why no one talking aboutt them?
Why all these anti-congress people want only NDA?

:no:
He is good PM,unfortunately the party which he chose, doesnt give him to show his full strength. Especially Sonia's......

Agar thodi sharm hoti to resign de deta :) ..

and now due to him,sikhs get insulted on various forums.

When general bikram jeet was elected,people were saying that why another sikh on important post? Dint we see what another sardar did at PM post.

My father went to submit the telephone bills once,cashier asked him..

Sardar ji ek baat bolun? My dad said yes ..

Then he started to bash MMS and then he said that aisa ghatiya sardaar ni dekha aajtak..

purey desh ko khatam akr dia isne

One of RSS' solutions was to 'breed more than the muslims'- have more and more children. This stuff is from their ex head. So let's abandon family planning then? You really think they have the right solutions for the country?
Or may be start forcing family planning in Muslims, Hindus and all the religion. They have so many kids and remain poor as so many mouths to feed, less money which leads to less education and then you say why they are backward.

Look at Sikhs, Jains etc. They don't ask for Minority protection even when they are 10 times less than Muslims. Why Muslims want everything for themselves for specially, exclusively.

And why always this Religion card. There are 450 million poor in a nation which has 81% Hindus and 14.5 % Muslims. So think which community may be more poor.

May I point out that the BJP has NOT put up Modi as PM candidate? That both in Bihar and UP any possible allies will be lost if they did that? And let me also tell you, that while Modi is personally not corrupt, he is not above condooning the corruption of others. One of the ways in which he has kept a clean image is by making sure that there is no Lokayukta in the state for 8 years, so corruption while running in the underbelly never comes out. if there was one (like Justice Hegde in Karnataka), his image would never have been so artifically clean. He is not corrupt for sure, but the system is just as bad.

Tell me when JDU will go from NDA...

we will talk this on some other day when results will get announced or near elections

Exactly, there was no lokayukta only to catch corruption. Even though still there are some cases reported.
Karnataka also had same situation. Once Santhosh hegde was appointed, then half the cabinet was in jail. Never ever happened like that before.

Same BJP members who once caught red hand watching **** in assembly:-)

How many RTI activists death happened in Gujarat?

Correct neither congress, nor NDA is secular. But congress less harm than NDA.
Communists are much better isnt it? Why no one talking aboutt them?
Why all these anti-congress people want only NDA?

yeh baat kisi aur ko na bol dena in public :D

wahin chittar padh jayenge :D

your dad should have told him who saved india when india was going bankrupt in 1992..same sardar. aur vaisay bhi sardar toh pehla pm bana. before that all non sardars. onho nay konsay jhanday gar diyay. at least he is honest.

Or may be start forcing family planning in Muslims, Hindus and all the religion. They have so many kids and remain poor as so many mouths to feed, less money which leads to less education and then you say why they are backward.

Look at Sikhs, Jains etc. They don't ask for Minority protection even when they are 10 times less than Muslims. Why Muslims want everything for themselves for specially, exclusively.

And why always this Religion card. There are 450 million poor in a nation which has 81% Hindus and 14.5 % Muslims. So think which community may be more poor.

yaar sharam aani chaiye jo log quota maang ke apna career dekhte hai ..ya facilities lete hai ..

Tell me when JDU will go from NDA...

we will talk this on some other day when results will get announced or near elections

they have what they want right? nitish in CM, will be CM again in 4 years. They can afford to stay out of NDA. And BJP will continue to support Nitish because the combine has worked well. It makes more sense to sacrifice one man (Modi) than lose an entire state- especially if UP is also involved.

your dad should have told him who saved india when india was going bankrupt in 1992..same sardar. aur vaisay bhi sardar toh pehla pm bana. before that all non sardars. onho nay konsay jhanday gar diyay. at least he is honest.

then? ab kahan gya ? bhool gya saari economics?

and go find out the guys who did reforms..and who did that ..

narsimha rao did gr8 job at that time otherwise you can t save mms on the bases of that so called 92 reforms ..

Even now we are near bankruptcy ..where he is ?

sleeping under the saari of mummy sonia?

They dont need protection because, you guys have changed their religion in such way that you cant even find the difference now :-). Hindus pray to their god, they pray to yours. Both think each others religion as part of other. Enough drama again

Why Christian beg for protection?

Now coming to family planning.
RSS is asking for Hindus to breed more...dint they ask? Tell me isnt it bad for country? Is this a solution they found? What a comedey these people want to rule us.

Now assume that muslims are getting increased. Why are you scared? You wouldnt like India if muslims are more than hindus?

they have what they want right? nitish in CM, will be CM again in 4 years. They can afford to stay out of NDA. And BJP will continue to support Nitish because the combine has worked well. It makes more sense to sacrifice one man (Modi) than lose an entire state- especially if UP is also involved.

Bhai ..nitish ko jyada jarurat hai BJP ki ..

and allies to aur bi mil jayenge ..:lol:

just wait n watch ....

Back
Top Bottom