What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Yeah, because you give one name over dozens of ministers of Congress charged with corruption charges in last 10 years.

Do you know how much was worth of Coal Gate Scam, CWG Scam 2G Scam,

In 5 years NDA did enough. Pramod mahajan is one name. In Karnataka 6 minsters were in jail.
Coal gate dont forget that how BJP states rejected MMS idea of auction.

2g and coal gate is not a scam at all....you should it is profit loss. Even though 2g auction proved worst.

How great hindus are, you showed your culture. Nothing special in hating people like you.
Will hindus eat beef items distributed like prasad in mosques?

Truth is hindus like muslims who resembles hindus in their views. One who is least muslim.

You are an complete idiot. PArshad was distributed in school...

and his meaning was simple that their religious imam etc dont let them to do so ..

i am veggi guy but we will never hesitate to eat anything offered to me by muslim in masjid or outside.

kuch khane se kuch ho ni jayega...

CONgress desh ko khokhla kar degi, 100 billion scams already and still counting. Now 1.5 Trillion USD for Minority means the death bed for India.

May be we are going for another divide.Well RSS etc knows this thats why they come forward but congress have successfully labeled them as terrorist organization.

Who knows who is behind those blast ..no body .

we are just reading whatever is told to us.if we can get brainwashed on other issues then why not others?

like we know that pakistan is used as punching bag in india media.What it means? brainwashing ...

so locally on local issues our govt do it.I used to hate RSS or MODI etc but i dont now after reading n getting it in my mind carefully .

so choice is yours

One of RSS' solutions was to 'breed more than the muslims'- have more and more children. This stuff is from their ex head. So let's abandon family planning then? You really think they have the right solutions for the country?

Why the hell you are bringing corruption issue here? Just to save your face?
They are getting a house, government jobs for which you have to bribe interms of lakhs. How these schemes are used? is it working? You need to ask KPSS organization for pandits. Proof is pandits are returning. Now my question is what did vajapayee do?Tell me what did ultra secular modi do bring muslims fwd? What did he do increase the confidence in muslims?
Going to court saying i will never give scholor ship to minorities even though money is given from center? heck.
Why shouldn't I ? You didn't tell me how many families benefited from it ?

Because you guys declare schemes and the money end up in off shore accounts. How many Kashmiris returned to Kashmir ?

Talk with statistics. Show me the result, not just declaration.

As for Secular Modi, why should he give extra importance for Muslims ? BTW BJP gave 24 tickets to Muslims in this years Municipal Elections, BJP won 47 seats and all 24 Muslims won all the seats.

As for Gujarati, he brought light to 18000 villages. He laid down canal network that changed Gujarat. And he is winning with Emphatic Vote Margins. BTW no riots in Gujarat for last 1 decade, a state which had riots every year. Do you know anything about Gujarat ?

BTW what did your Ultra Secular Congress did for Sikh Riots Victims of 1984,

Kiddo, come with statistics and results.

One of RSS' solutions was to 'breed more than the muslims'- have more and more children. This stuff is from their ex head. So let's abandon family planning then? You really think they have the right solutions for the country?

I am no pro to any party but when i compare BJP rule with congress,i find huge difference.

yaar har roj scam...? dont you get shocked by it?

I was the one who voted for congress in 2009 but now never ...

i am just voting for Modi in 2014 not for BJP and i will again vote for congress if bjp made somebody else as its PM candidate

BTW no riots in Gujarat for last 1 decade, a state which had riots every year. Do you know anything about Gujarat ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...general-elections-2014-a-8.html#ixzz2MmRt5TcC

And no terrorist attack either in gujarat!

i will again vote for congress if bjp made somebody else as its PM candidate

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/234744-indian-general-elections-2014-a-9.html#ixzz2MmSQa2ft

You are a clueless sardarji of no substance then....

You are an complete idiot. PArshad was distributed in school...

and his meaning was simple that their religious imam etc dont let them to do so ..

i am eggies guy but we will never hesitate to eat anything offered to me by muslim in masjid or outside.

kuch khane se kuch ho ni jayega...

If you are eggies you are ready to eat beef outside mosque? Then i want to meet you dude...really i would like to take you to the mosque.

Even if you are ready eat, i bet majority not ready. WHy because they think it is against to religion. Like you dont do anything against religion even if it has no harm. We dont do it.

About Prasad, Even if you worship my mom and give me prasad, i cant eat. It is not about against other religion. It is about islam which is completely based on ideology.

Respecting other religion doesnt meen that you need to follow them. You just need to do just with them.

If you are eggies you are ready to eat beef outside mosque? Then i want to meet you dude...really i would like to take you to the mosque.

Even if you are ready eat, i bet majority not ready. WHy because they think it is against to religion. Like you dont do anything against religion even if it has no harm. We dont do it.

About Prasad, Even if you worship my mom and give me prasad, i cant eat. It is not about against other religion. It is about islam which is completely based on ideology.

Respecting other religion doesnt meen that you need to follow them. You just need to do just with them.

it was typo ..i m veggy and i corrected it.

just tell me onething, kuch khane se tera kuch jayega? ya mera jayega? no ..

Look,Yeh sab baatein usko dikhayi deti hai jinhe 2 wakt ki roti milti hai ...

go n sleep on footpaths,you will eat anything ..i mean anything even grass..chaey religion mein accpeted hai ya nahi hai ...

so these are just brain farts..and jinko kuch ni milta ..ask them.

I am no pro to any party but when i compare BJP rule with congress,i find huge difference.

yaar har roj scam...? dont you get shocked by it?

I was the one who voted for congress in 2009 but now never ...

i am just voting for Modi in 2014 not for BJP and i will again vote for congress if bjp made somebody else as its PM candidate

Actually I don't see any difference at all. I live in Karnataka so i know that the capacity for scamming is equal. Not one road, not one mine, not one public utlity operates here without being steeped in corruption. And govt ministries (Yeddy etc.) are the worst. And it's the BJP that's LEADING it. If you tell me that you want to elect BJP because they're more 'handsome' I might give it you, but don't tell me it's because they're not/ less corrupt. That STUPID man- you gotta live in the real world at times. They'll take the next 100,000 crores to be made on 3G- not remove corruption.

Why shouldn't I ? You didn't tell me how many families benefited from it ?

Because you guys declare schemes and the money end up in off shore accounts. How many Kashmiris returned to Kashmir ?

Talk with statistics. Show me the result, not just declaration.

As for Secular Modi, why should he give extra importance for Muslims ? BTW BJP gave 24 tickets to Muslims in this years Municipal Elections, BJP won 47 seats and all 24 Muslims won all the seats.

As for Gujarati, he brought light to 18000 villages. He laid down canal network that changed Gujarat. And he is winning with Emphatic Vote Margins. BTW no riots in Gujarat for last 1 decade, a state which had riots every year. Do you know anything about Gujarat ?

BTW what did your Ultra Secular Congress did for Sikh Riots Victims of 1984,

Kiddo, come with statistics and results.

They made sikh PM. can u make a muslim CM in gujarat?

How may families benefited? Just read the article again which has a brief about how many benefited by jobs directly.

By the way why should government care about pandits? I mean extra care like you asked.

Again i am asking you, what did vajapayee do to save pandits?

I am sticking to your earlier point, `secular` congress. complete this first then go to other issues

Actually I don't see any difference at all. I live in Karnataka so i know that the capacity for scamming is equal. Not one road, not one mine, not one public utlity operates here without being steeped in corruption. And govt ministries (Yeddy etc.) are the worst. And it's the BJP that's LEADING it. If you tell me that you want to elect BJP because they're more 'handsome' I might give it you, but don't tell me it's because they're not/ less corrupt. That STUPID man- you gotta live in the real world at times. They'll take the next 100,000 crores to be made on 3G- not remove corruption.

I just said above that i will vote for Modi not BJP. I trust this last guy who is nationalist and can save country otherwise i am among them who will leave this country forever as i dont have courage or blood to boil myself

They made sikh PM. can u make a muslim CM in gujarat?

How may families benefited? Just read the article again which has a brief about how many benefited by jobs directly.

By the way why should government care about pandits? I mean extra care like you asked.

Again i am asking you, what did vajapayee do to save pandits?

I am sticking to your earlier point, `secular` congress. complete this first then go to other issues

No body is secular...congress killed 10000 sikhs and have hand in various riots where muslims got killed.
Even it silently supported babari masjid demolition so secular word is for ppl like you and to brainwash you guys .

and sikh PM bana ke kya kar lia? kon sa jhanda gaad dia india mein ...

he is one of third classs PM we ever had..

Back
Top Bottom