What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
1.5 trillion unsecured loan to Muslims of India means India will go KAPUT in a blink.

i dont hate any community but when it comes to communities in india,muslims are the one who are least nationalist.
Every body knows and i even know what is propagated in masjids or what their imam's tell in madrassa's.

My mom do teaching in some govt school in some village where 90% are muslims.She once asked a kid of 5 years to take parshad of gurdwara but she got shocked by reply of that kid.

He said "Baba maarega!!!!!!!!!!" and my mom asked who? he referred the chief of madrassa where they go daily.

and i have listened these kinda things from others too.

Actually congress in cleverly increasing the muslims in india to divide india or let us to fight on same bases as we used to do.
You can see ASSAM which is test laboratory of this mechanism and they know the breeding rate of muslims are more than any community in india.So when i say that hindus will have to reunite to save theirself or nation then it has meaning.

i will once again say that i have nothing against any religion but i represented my view.

So the two mysterious votes for Congress/UPA with Rahul Gandhi as it's Leader came from doublemaster & guynextdoor2 :woot: wait ....is that guynextdoor from IDF ( hardcore Khangress supporter) :what:

So someone take my home and land worth over many lakhs, lets suppose its 10 lakhs per home, the interest per 12% or lets say 6% per annum gives 10K to 6K per months.

And by the way how many families get this money ? We are seeing how Congress helped Farmers. You can see the CAG report and discussion tomorrow.

Should I talk about 10 Lakh Crore Coal Scam ? Damn that guy caught in Indonesia was part of 4000 Crore Scam.

Gandhi family can pay 10 K to lakhs of people just by Interest earned per year.

Why the hell you are bringing corruption issue here? Just to save your face?

They are getting a house, government jobs for which you have to bribe interms of lakhs.
How these schemes are used? is it working? You need to ask KPSS organization for pandits.

Proof is pandits are returning.

Now my question is what did vajapayee do?
Tell me what did ultra secular modi do bring muslims fwd? What did he do increase the confidence in muslims?
Going to court saying i will never give scholor ship to minorities even though money is given from center? heck.

Did anyone listen to MMS address in Parliament ? I mean that guy was saying we did this for Minorities, that for Minorities.

On 21st Feb 2013, 200 houses of Hindus burnt and women molested in West Bengal, what did Central govt. do ? What about riots in UP, Assam ?

I am sick of these Secular people who are getting Power by keeping a divide in the nation, Majority-Minority on basis of Religion. Can we have policies related to Indians first ?

Forget this !!!!! its almost impossible and even you wont find it in U.S. There are lot..i mean lot of exceptions

Congress relies on uneducated, gulleble villager voters, who are given cash. Thats their modus operundi. 70 pcnt of janta lives away from metropolitin cities.

Oh...so the problem is that the majority of the country isn't following your 'wise' advice. Till now you were trying to make it look like a Hindu Vs Muslim issue and how you were 'championing' the rights of 'victimized' hindus against muslims. And then when I tell you that most hindus actually vote for congress and think BJP is a joke, they suddenly become 'illiterate' and 'stupid'?

So the two mysterious votes for Congress/UPA with Rahul Gandhi as it's Leader came from doublemaster & guynextdoor2 :woot: wait ....is that guynextdoor from IDF ( hardcore Khangress supporter) :what:

CONgress has recruted many such paid people on social media towards their goal to regain 5 more years and plunder India again full throttle. Sonia's goal is 100 Billion.

A rude awakening for Congress on social media power? - Times Of India

JAIPUR: Rahul Gandhi was literally left awestruck today when a Congress MP showed him hundreds of negative comments on social media on Sonia Gandhi's speech within hours of her address at the chintan shivir (brainstorming meeting).

As concerns over the party's lack of presence on social media was expressed in presence of Gandhi during discussions within the sub-group on organizational issues, party MP Shantaram Naik went up to him with a tablet and showed him that 3,000 odd tweets were posted against Gandhi's speech within hours on a news website.

They never speak about Pramod Mahajan.
Yeah, because you give one name over dozens of ministers of Congress charged with corruption charges in last 10 years.

Do you know how much was worth of Coal Gate Scam, CWG Scam 2G Scam,

There seems to be some noise in the background

Its not religion, its national security. Hindus are devided, thats why the peril in India. Hindus will cry the bloody tears down the road, and nobody to console them.

May be we are going for another divide.Well RSS etc knows this thats why they come forward but congress have successfully labeled them as terrorist organization.

Who knows who is behind those blast ..no body .

we are just reading whatever is told to us.if we can get brainwashed on other issues then why not others?

like we know that pakistan is used as punching bag in india media.What it means? brainwashing ...

so locally on local issues our govt do it.I used to hate RSS or MODI etc but i dont now after reading n getting it in my mind carefully .

so choice is yours

i dont hate any community but when it comes to communities in india,muslims are the one who are least nationalist.
Every body knows and i even know what is propagated in masjids or what their imam's tell in madrassa's.

My mom do teaching in some govt school in some village where 90% are muslims.She once asked a kid of 5 years to take parshad of gurdwara but she got shocked by reply of that kid.

He said "Baba maarega!!!!!!!!!!" and my mom asked who? he referred the chief of madrassa where they go daily.

and i have listened these kinda things from others too.

Actually congress in cleverly increasing the muslims in india to divide india or let us to fight on same bases as we used to do.
You can see ASSAM which is test laboratory of this mechanism and they know the breeding rate of muslims are more than any community in india.So when i say that hindus will have to reunite to save theirself or nation then it has meaning.

i will once again say that i have nothing against any religion but i represented my view.

How great hindus are, you showed your culture. Nothing special in hating people like you.
Will hindus eat beef items distributed like prasad in mosques?

Truth is hindus like muslims who resembles hindus in their views. One who is least muslim.

Oh...so the problem is that the majority of the country isn't following your 'wise' advice. Till now you were trying to make it look like a Hindu Vs Muslim issue and how you were 'championing' the rights of 'victimized' hindus against muslims. And then when I tell you that most hindus actually vote for congress and think BJP is a joke, they suddenly become 'illiterate' and 'stupid'?

Go back many posts and find what i have written before. they hire sarpanch in each village, give him briefcase with ten lakh rupees and ensure all village vote.

Back
Top Bottom