What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
your dad should have told him who saved india when india was going bankrupt in 1992..same sardar. aur vaisay bhi sardar toh pehla pm bana. before that all non sardars. onho nay konsay jhanday gar diyay. at least he is honest.

There is no one more honest and decent than him.....

Or may be start forcing family planning in Muslims, Hindus and all the religion. They have so many kids and remain poor as so many mouths to feed, less money which leads to less education and then you say why they are backward.

Look at Sikhs, Jains etc. They don't ask for Minority protection even when they are 10 times less than Muslims. Why Muslims want everything for themselves for specially, exclusively.

And why always this Religion card. There are 450 million poor in a nation which has 81% Hindus and 14.5 % Muslims. So think which community may be more poor.

No- to CONVINCE them the way we convinced hindus. Why do you insist on doing stone age things? In this same breath why don't you also talk about the fact that enrollment of muslims, especially girls, in schools has shot up? (if I'm not wrong the improvement is the highest we have seen in any community in recent times). So if they work hard and try to improve themselves you don't ackowledge that. Are you trying to say that corruption, mismanagement and lack of growth is because of muslims? Most govt. workers are hindus aren't they? So how does this become a community issue?

future supposed reign og BJP will indeed be interesting for Indians....:coffee:

@arp2041 I regret to inform you that I cannot help you. There is nothing you can do for him. Its an exercise in futility. Just let it be. He'll eat you raw and even then he'll keep torturing you with rhetoric.

Remember what I said about people blindly following Modi and BJP- How I don't like that- these fellows are the other extreme- blind Congress supporters. Chad yaar..tu post kar apni logical aur sensible baatein.

Last edited by a moderator:
your dad should have told him who saved india when india was going bankrupt in 1992..same sardar. aur vaisay bhi sardar toh pehla pm bana. before that all non sardars. onho nay konsay jhanday gar diyay. at least he is honest.

Sadly people seem to be interested in forgetting these things. they'd like to believe that growth 'just' came.

@arp2041 I regret to inform you that I cannot help you. There is nothing you can do for him. Its an exercise in futility. Just let it be. He'll eat you raw and even then he'll keep torturing you with rhetoric.

Remember what I said about people blindly following Modi and BJP- How I don't like that- these fellows are the other extreme- blind Congress supporters. Chad yaar..tu post kar apni logical aur sensible baatein.

I'm the first to call RG an @$$hole....

Last edited by a moderator:
He is the only Congress leader I like. But I hated Congress when they made him, a Sikh, to say sorry for Sikh riots of 1984 and the Gandhi family never said sorry for those riots. Not a Single Conviction made. And it was RSS and BJP people who saved Sikhs in Delhi.

I know what Sikhs did for Hindus. How they protected us. They protected everyone.

I feel so bad that such a great person is made a puppet by this Gandhi family.

Congress is the most communal party in this country which wears the mask of Secularism.

If Sikhs were not just 2-3 % but 14 % like Muslims, we might have had a more powerful and good nation.

then? ab kahan gya ? bhool gya saari economics?

and go find out the guys who did reforms..and who did that ..

narsimha rao did gr8 job at that time otherwise you can t save mms on the bases of that so called 92 reforms ..

Even now we are near bankruptcy ..where he is ?

sleeping under the saari of mummy sonia?

narsima rao was charged for corruption and sentenced 3 years. it was finanace minister man mohan singh who initiated economic reform. indian economy has slowed down but is at much better shape today its because of him.

I'm the first to call RG an @$$hole....

Indeed ans that serves the purpose of this nation how? Lets see, do you really think once the BJP comes to power it will start inciting riots or something? I despise the RSS/VHP/BD folks more than you can imagine- constantly getting into fights with them all the time. You need to realize though that the BJP has learned over the years to sideline these nutcases when it comes to important policy decisions. So what exactly are your objections?

Correct neither congress, nor NDA is secular. But congress less harm than NDA.
Communists are much better isnt it? Why no one talking aboutt them?
Why all these anti-congress people want only NDA?

DO you have any other nation wide choice rather than NDA.....No

Back
Top Bottom