What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
You kept your pandit agenda aside? You couldnt save Vajapayee?
Congress might have killed innocent sikhs. They never showed enemity before assassination of Indira Gandhi. And Never showed any enemity after that riot. Through out the country sikhs are still enjoying much greater position. They made Sikh as PM. They Gave sikhs many other role in overnment say. They gave role in Army. Can this apply to BJP?
Well, so you kill 3000 Innocent Sikhs because two Sikh killed Indira Gandhi, and forget about it with no convictions.

And you remember 790 Muslims killed along with around 300 Hindus, in a riot which was started by Muslims by burning men, women and children alive, a total 58 people.

As for why Maulvi should ask people to have less kids so that the people can have more money to feed and educate their kids.

And you said, why is it bad to have more kids ? Dude India's population is 1.2 billion. And Muslims who are poor still don't understand family planning. How are you supposed to get economic growth.

BTW Muslims are 14 % in India and 2-3 % Sikhs in India, why there are such a low number of Soldiers in Armed Forces compared to Sikhs. Don't you think your beloved Congress should ask them to fight for their country or do they don't want to ?

As for making Manmohan Singh PM, it was due to Kalam told that Sonia can't become PM.

BTW Kalam was nominated Presidential Candidate by RSS and you backed Pranab Mukherjee.

RSS favours Kalam but NDA divided over its Presidential candidate, Sangma insists he is in the race : North, News - India Today

Mowlvis dont say breed 10 child. They say it is prohibited to stop having children thinking only financial benefits. If there are any other reasons, any other reason you can stop with one.

By the way how it is loss to country if a person has more children?

Same thing. I also see a lot of videos of molwies about that. They always put Kuran as their suppot thats why I said it.

Just see problems by increasing population, alot of papers are here in INTERNET.

jat budhi..............
lol let I am showing you the fact. India's GDP grow by 5% in a year. now you can think that we still are advancing & destroying poverty, but in real at same time mahgai 10% se badh rhi hai dost.

Means a guy earn 100$ in 2012, assume certain thing had price of 20$. SO he can earn 5 item of that.
Next year he earn 105$(5% growth), but same time price of thing is 22$, means now he only can earn less than 5item.

So actually there is a recession.;)

kash ke sari india may jat budhi hoti toh koyee bhooka nanga nahin hota. which are the best states in india by the way..punjab and haryana.. jat budhi hoyee naah better maray bhai jiskee vajah say jat kabhee bhikaree nahin hotay..ok here i tell you what is a real growth rate means

Real GDP is gross domestic product in constant dollars. In other words, it is a nation's total output of goods and services, adjusted for price changes. Real GDP can be compared to nominal GDP, which is GDP in current dollars, (i.e. the nation's output in actual dollars in a given year). Here's an example: suppose in year 1 a country produced a total of five widgets priced at $10 each, or $50 total. In year 2, it produced the same five widgets, but the price rose to $12, or $60 total. Assume year 1 is the base year used to calculate real GDP. In year 1, nominal GDP was $50 and real GDP was also $50. In year 2, nominal GDP was $60; but real GDP was only $50, because in constant (year one) dollars, only $50 in widgets were produced. By eliminating the effect of price changes, real GDP allows economists to make useful comparisons of a nation's output and services. Note that real GDP is also known as constant-price GDP and inflation-corrected GDP.

kash ke sari india may jat budhi hoti toh bhooka nanga nahin hota. which are the best states in india by the way..punjab and haryana.. jat budhi hoyee naah better maray bhai jiskee vajah say jat kabhee bhikaree nahin hotay..ok here i tell you what is a real growth rate means

Real GDP is gross domestic product in constant dollars. In other words, it is a nation's total output of goods and services, adjusted for price changes. Real GDP can be compared to nominal GDP, which is GDP in current dollars, (i.e. the nation's output in actual dollars in a given year). Here's an example: suppose in year 1 a country produced a total of five widgets priced at $10 each, or $50 total. In year 2, it produced the same five widgets, but the price rose to $12, or $60 total. Assume year 1 is the base year used to calculate real GDP. In year 1, nominal GDP was $50 and real GDP was also $50. In year 2, nominal GDP was $60; but real GDP was only $50, because in constant (year one) dollars, only $50 in widgets were produced. By eliminating the effect of price changes, real GDP allows economists to make useful comparisons of a nation's output and services. Note that real GDP is also known as constant-price GDP and inflation-corrected GDP.

Sorry for that yar, thoda feelings me bh gya that.

Well, so you kill 3000 Innocent Sikhs because two Sikh killed Indira Gandhi, and forget about it with no convictions.

And you remember 790 Muslims killed along with around 300 Hindus, in a riot which was started by Muslims by burning men, women and children alive, a total 58 people.
As for why Maulvi should ask people to have less kids so that the people can have more money to feed and educate their kids.

And you said, why is it bad to have more kids ? Dude India's population is 1.2 billion. And Muslims who are poor still don't understand family planning. How are you supposed to get economic growth.

BTW Muslims are 14 % in India and 2-3 % Sikhs in India, why there are such a low number of Soldiers in Armed Forces compared to Sikhs. Don't you think your beloved Congress should ask them to fight for their country or do they don't want to ?

As for making Manmohan Singh PM, it was due to Kalam told that Sonia can't become PM.

BTW Kalam was nominated Presidential Candidate by RSS and you backed Pranab Mukherjee.

RSS favours Kalam but NDA divided over its Presidential candidate, Sangma insists he is in the race : North, News - India Today

So every muslim should pay the price? Wasn't it enough to make sure that each of those men was swiftly punished instead of dragging others who had nothing to do with anything being dragged in to pay the price?

You mean because of NDA work congress took benefits? :omghaha:

But they did not reach congress growth. At time of NDA growth of india began. Still couldnt reach peak of congress.

Edit:

Indian economic growth beat China's in Feb: HSBC survey - Financial Express Mobile
Indian economic growth beat China's in Feb: HSBC survey

Inflation at 6% now.

Yes,controlling fiscal deficit is key to economic boom and it can't be controlled in few months, it takes years to do it. Congress chose wrong alliance partner in both tenure and forced to neglect it, now our debt is more than our foreign exchange reserve.

So every muslim should pay the price? Wasn't it enough to make sure that each of those men was swiftly punished instead of dragging others who had nothing to do with anything being dragged in to pay the price?
240 Hindus also got killed. BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi.

What type of logic is that ? Why don't you guys see that Hindus and Sikhs also got killed ? What was there fault who got killed at first place ?

240 Hindus also got killed after riots started. It was Communal Riot.

BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi. It was a Genocide.

Why were those 58 Hindus killed at first place ?

What type of logic is that ? Why don't you guys see that Hindus and Sikhs also got killed ? What was there fault who got killed at first place ?

1. Correct sikhs can hate them even though they are `started` (in your words, like in guratat muslims started) riots. If no one is convicted why are u blaming congress? You have to blame court.Modi is not convicted what should i say now? Fine dont vote congress, Even though i think that they changed their attitude. In the same way dont vote BJP too...I am not asking you to vote congress. Why the hell you should vote BJP? Because they killed muslims which is still ok?

2. Muslims did not start it. If you want explanation i can create a new thread here and post link, so that every time i needn't repeat. Suppose muslims started it, does your religion say that you can kill many other innocents ? Why cant you just condemn both incident? By the way from where did u get numbers? i mean death figures?

3. If Kalam did not allow sonia to become PM, then he is fool. It is good that he is thrown out now. Suppose Kalam did not allow, she dint have any other choice? Same person was given as FM back in same party. (May not be gandhi family). What are u trying to say here? Couldnt she become PM after pratibha patil took over?

4. Kalam is `My` choice? Read the link you posted..it says NDA devided....They play all kind of politics.

5. By the way as i remember Takre had some problems with sikhs....why dont u show some sympathi in this case?

6. You are converned with economic situation of muslims when they have more kids, If you are concerned about them so much...then pls then really their situation will not improve if BJP is in power. I have seen enough in karnataka...I have seen their goonda giri in my own eyes.

Yes,controlling fiscal deficit is key to economic boom and it can't be controlled in few months, it takes years to do it. Congress chose wrong alliance partner in both tenure and forced to neglect it, now our debt is more than our foreign exchange reserve.

UPA is taking measures to it. Recent budget is based on that. Without compromising GDP.
Isnt that good that now we might be growing more than china?
By the way as i remember debt of gujarat increased 3 times pre-modi. Is this ok?

1. Correct sikhs can hate them even though they are `started` (in your words, like in guratat muslims started) riots. If no one is convicted why are u blaming congress? You have to blame court.Modi is not convicted what should i say now? Fine dont vote congress, Even though i think that they changed their attitude. In the same way dont vote BJP too...I am not asking you to vote congress. Why the hell you should vote BJP? Because they killed muslims which is still ok?

2. Muslims did not start it. If you want explanation i can create a new thread here and post link, so that every time i needn't repeat. Suppose muslims started it, does your religion say that you can kill many other innocents ? Why cant you just condemn both incident? By the way from where did u get numbers? i mean death figures?

3. If Kalam did not allow sonia to become PM, then he is fool. It is good that he is thrown out now. Suppose Kalam did not allow, she dint have any other choice? Same person was given as FM back in same party. (May not be gandhi family). What are u trying to say here? Couldnt she become PM after pratibha patil took over?

4. Kalam is `My` choice? Read the link you posted..it says NDA devided....They play all kind of politics.

5. By the way as i remember Takre had some problems with sikhs....why dont u show some sympathi in this case?

6. You are converned with economic situation of muslims when they have more kids, If you are concerned about them so much...then pls then really their situation will not improve if BJP is in power. I have seen enough in karnataka...I have seen their goonda giri in my own eyes.

I noticed that you are a Jamaat follower - so is JI contesting elections in India?

240 Hindus also got killed. BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi.

240 Hindus also got killed after riots started. It was Communal Riot.

BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi. It was a Genocide.

Why were those 58 Hindus killed at first place ?

It was a communal riot...But modi government allowed riots after godhra...there is no doubt in that.
Death of Ihsan Jafri alone is enough to say....Even though he called soo many police officers, pleaded for help....no help arrived.
MLA got killed.....

I noticed that you are a Jamaat follower - so is JI contesting elections in India?

They may not participate in lokhsabha elections...But i think SDPI is participating. Agenda of SDPI is to defeat congress....

It was a communal riot...But modi government allowed riots after godhra...there is no doubt in that.
Death of Ihsan Jafri alone is enough to say....Even though he called soo many police officers, pleaded for help....no help arrived.
MLA got killed.....

They may not participate in lokhsabha elections...But i think SDPI is participating. Agenda of SDPI is to defeat congress....

Isn't JI an anti India / anti Hindu party?

Back
Top Bottom