What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
They are not.

They are.

Officially, the organization describes its objective as "Iqaamat-e-Deen" or "Establishment of (Islamic) way of life in all aspects of life" with "achievement of divine pleasure and success in the Hereafter" as the sole motive of the effort. It also defines it core doctrine as “La Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah”, i.e. "the Divine Being is solely Allah, there being no God except Him, and that Muhammad is Allah's messenger". It also states that the Quran and Sunnah would be its base, and all objectives would be achieved only through constructive and peaceful methods of propagation

Such sharia rage boys are explicitly anti-India and have no place in politically secular and culturally Dharmic India.

They are not.

SIMI and possibly IM - the terrorist organizations is from Jamaat e Islami roots isn't it? Maudodi the founder of Jammat was anti India, they have close links with Jamaati's in Pakistan and Bangladesh who are anti India and anti Hindu...right?

They are as anti India and anti Hindu as one can get, I am sure they cultivate links with many known islamist organizations and are at the forefront of many anti social and communal incidents.

It was a communal riot...But modi government allowed riots after godhra...there is no doubt in that.
Death of Ihsan Jafri alone is enough to say....Even though he called soo many police officers, pleaded for help....no help arrived.
MLA got killed.....

All lies and myths.

You only say about the 68 people who died, but refuse to say about the 200 people where saved by the police and about the 8 Hindus who were shot dead by the police in saving the Muslims.

You refuse to say that it was local Congress leader who actually led the mob that killed Ehsan Jafri

You refuse to say that the supreme-court appointed SIT itself has established that it was Jafri's firing that provocated the mob.

You refuse to say/or dont know that the police commissioner PC Pandey came to Jafri's house in the morning and offered him safe passage out of there..but he refused to take it.

It was a communal riot...But modi government allowed riots after godhra...there is no doubt in that. Death of Ihsan Jafri alone is enough to say....Even though he called soo many police officers, pleaded for help....no help arrived. LA got killed.....They may not participate in lokhsabha elections...But i think SDPI is participating. Agenda of SDPI is to defeat congress....
Modi allowed riot, not proven. BTW Congress Govt. started Sikh Genocide. Don't bring single cases and paint it with typical Teesta Sitalvad color on it. We know what happened. Gujarat Riots, BJP minister Convicted and Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi convicted, life sentence till death. Why couldn't govt. of Congress ever caught Sikh Murderers ?

You are dodging my questions. Why Muslims don't join Armed forces when they are much higher in number than Sikhs ?

Why you don't talk about Hindus that were killed at first place. 58 Hindus and then later on around 240 Hindus also. You are focusing on just Muslims death ?

Better talk with facts and proper backing.

They are.

Such sharia rage boys are explicitly anti-India and have no place in politically secular and culturally Dharmic India.

Its secular india...culturally diverse india.
They may think sharia is best. They have right to think they want.
Difference they are islamists with real knowledge of Islam. They ask every muslim to do justice even to non-muslims.
They ask muslims not to retaliate even if they are destroyed during the riot.
They ask muslims to pay to non-muslim riot victims...
Their sessions are mostly open to public...

They might not worship your god...But i am sure that they do justice.

Modi allowed riot, not proven. BTW Congress Govt. started Sikh Genocide. Don't bring single cases and paint it with typical Teesta Sitalvad color on it. We know what happened. Gujarat Riots, BJP minister Convicted and Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi convicted, life sentence till death. Why couldn't govt. of Congress ever caught Sikh Murderers ?

You are dodging my questions. Why Muslims don't join Armed forces when they are much higher in number than Sikhs ?

Why you don't talk about Hindus that were killed at first place. 58 Hindus and then later on around 240 Hindus also. You are focusing on just Muslims death ?

Better talk with facts and proper backing.

By the way....congress involvment also not prved in court right?
How does modi helped their arrest? One lady was mister in modi government. You need to talk to victims of gujarat to know how helpful they were.

Anyways...for modi still battle is going on....

Muslim rioters might have killed other innocent hindus...That is also equally wrong...

Difference they are islamists with real knowledge of Islam. They ask every muslim to do justice even to non-muslims.

:rofl: That's a whole bunch of lies right there..
Islamists and peaceful :disagree: and they don't retaliate - they instigate, and peaceful towards other religions? :lol: - who do you think you are fooling??

Asking for Shariah in a Hindu majority secular country :hitwall:

1. Correct sikhs can hate them even though they are `started` (in your words, like in guratat muslims started) riots. If no one is convicted why are u blaming congress? You have to blame court.Modi is not convicted what should i say now? Fine dont vote congress, Even though i think that they changed their attitude. In the same way dont vote BJP too...I am not asking you to vote congress. Why the hell you should vote BJP? Because they killed muslims which is still ok?

Why should I not vote for BJP because some terrorist Muslims killed 59 Hindus and there was a retaliation for that ? and it was the Congress which started the whole Punjab fiasco by its patronage of Bhindranwale. And oh, we should blame the Congress because it was Rajv Gandhi who openly justified the pogrom against Sikhs and various congress leaders have themselves been seen leading the mobs.

Actually even Gujarat riots is because of the congress as many of the convicted in Godhra carnage are congress people including Haji Bilal who was the Godhra unit congress leader.

BTW doublemaster this is what Salman Khurshid wrote about the Sikh riots - Hindus and Sikhs paid for their sins

2. Muslims did not start it. If you want explanation i can create a new thread here and post link, so that every time i needn't repeat. Suppose muslims started it, does your religion say that you can kill many other innocents ? Why cant you just condemn both incident? By the way from where did u get numbers? i mean death figures?

Are you that brainwashed to think Muslims did not start it ?

Here, these are the convicted in the Godra case. Point out one non-Muslims

1. Suleman Ahmad Hussain alias Tiger (34)
2. Abdul Rehman Abdul Majid Dhantiya alias Kankatto (48)
3. Bilal Ismail Abdul Majid Sujela alias Bilal Haji (41)
4. Kasim Abdul Sattar alias Kasim Biryani Ghanchi (22)
5. Irfan Siraj Pado Ghanchi (19)
6. Anwar Mohammad Mehda alais Lala Shaikh (22)
7. Abdul Razak Mohammad Kurkur (44)
8. Siddik alias Matunga Abdullah Badam (46)
9. Mehboob Yakub Mitha alias Popa (30)
10. Ramjani Binyamin Behra (28)
11. Hasan Ahmed Charkha alias Lalu (23)
12. Jabir Binyamin Behra (20)
13. Mehboob Khalid Chanda (31)
14. Soheb Yusuf Ahmed Kalandar (22)
15. Saukat alias Bhano Farook Abdul Sattar Pataliya (23)
16. Salim alias Salman Yusuf Sattar Zarda (27)
17. Abdul Sattar Ibrahim Gaddi Asla (39)
18. Abdul Rauf Abdul Majid Isa (48)
19. Yunus Abdulhaq alias Ghadiyali (24)
20. Ibrahim Abdul Razak Abdul Sattar Samol alias Bhano (20)
21. Siraj Mohammad Abdul Meda alias Bala (27)
22. Bilal Abdullah Ismail Badam Ghanchi (34)
23. Haji Bhuriya Abdul Sattar Ibrahim Musalman (36)
24. Irfan Abdul Majid Ganchi Kalandar alias Irfan Bhopo (25)
25. Irfan Mhammad Hanifabdul Gani Pataliya (22)
26. Ayud Abdul Gani Ismail Pataliya (37)
27. Saukat Abdulah Maulvi Ismail Badam (40)
28. Mohammad Hanif alias Hani Abdullah Badam (42)
29. Mehbub Ahmed Yusuf Hasan alais Latiko (27)
30. Saukat Yusuf Ismail Mohan alias Bibino (28)
31. Siddik Mohammad Mora (35).
[/url]

Fact : extremist, terrorist muslims from Godhra started the carnage and their community men from Gujarat paid the price.

In that about 300 Hindu lives were also lost.

All lies and myths.

You only say about the 68 people who died, but refuse to say about the 200 people where saved by the police and about the 8 Hindus who were shot dead by the police in saving the Muslims.

You refuse to say that it was local Congress leader who actually led the mob that killed Ehsan Jafri

You refuse to say that the supreme-court appointed SIT itself has established that it was Jafri's firing that provocated the mob.

You refuse to say/or dont know that the police commissioner PC Pandey came to Jafri's house in the morning and offered him safe passage out of there..but he refused to take it.

You mean....like 1000 only killed but refused to say remaining crores saved?

I have read about his family members narration...they deny he has fired...On what basis SIT has decided? based on people who rioted?

Consider He has fired? WHen he has fired? Did he went into some Hindu area and fired? He fired at the mob which refused to go...How can u say that this is reason for his death?

He is a honest man...He could escape without worrying about others....but he didn't do so. He asked for every ones exit.

babu Bajrangi clearly says who is his master....

Yeah **** Sharia and those who want that in India.

They can peacefully migrate to Pakistan which was created precisely for that.

India was/is/will be a culturally Dharmic nation where other faiths are respected.

See this is what people always suspect Muslims for - when in minority talk nice things about secularism, tolerance and all such stuf, but once the number grows reveal the true color. Demand sharia, demand this , demand that. And you people are no different.

Why should I not vote for BJP because some terrorist Muslims killed 59 Hindus and there was a retaliation for that ? and it was the Congress which started the whole Punjab fiasco by its patronage of Bhindranwale. And oh, we should blame the Congress because it was Rajv Gandhi who openly justified the pogrom against Sikhs and various congress leaders have themselves been seen leading the mobs.

Actually even Gujarat riots is because of the congress as many of the convicted in Godhra carnage are congress people including Haji Bilal who was the Godhra unit congress leader.

BTW doublemaster this is what Salman Khurshid wrote about the Sikh riots - Hindus and Sikhs paid for their sins

Are you that brainwashed to think Muslims did not start it ?

Here, these are the convicted in the Godra case. Point out one non-Muslims

Fact : extremist, terrorist muslims from Godhra started the carnage and their community men from Gujarat paid the price.

In that about 300 Hindu lives were also lost.

First Provocation: Karsevaks Clash with Muslim Vendors
During the trial, several eyewitnesses told the court that there was a fight between karsevaks and Muslim tea vendors on the platform. Veer Chedi Pal, a survivor of the coach S- 6 inferno, told the court: ‘A few karsevaks beat up a Muslim vendor who had entered the coach to sell tea. Then they threw him out of the compartment.’

Some survivor karsevaks say the mob was shouting to let the abducted girls go. Everything points to a mob upsurge, not a conspiracy

Another survivor Govindsinh Ratnasinh Panda, 54, an army man travelling from Lucknow to Ahmedabad, told the court: ‘I had a reservation for berth 9 in coach S-6, but a Bajrang Dal activist asked me to shift to berth 3. There were about 250 people in the coach. Most passengers were sitting unreserved and were members of the Bajrang Dal. At every station, they would get down and shout Jai Shri Ram. On 27 February 2002, between 7:30 am and 7:45 am, when the train reached Godhra, the karsevaks got down and raised slogans. I got up. Ten or 12 people from my coach had alighted. I felt Bajrang Dal members had also alighted from other coaches and were shouting slogans. There was loud noise on the platform. After three or four minutes, a few passengers came running inside the coach, closed the door and said a quarrel had taken place on the platform and stones were being pelted. They told everybody to shut the windows and doors.’

Second Provocation: Karsevaks Try to Abduct a Muslim Girl from the Platform
There was more than a tea-stall wrangle on the platform. Some karsevaks had allegedly tried to abduct a Muslim girl. Sophia Bano Shaikh, around 18, accompanied by mother and sister, was visiting relatives in Godhra and had come to the station to board a train for her hometown Vadodara.

Sophia testified before the court that she and her family were standing on platform No. 1 when the Sabarmati pulled in. Some men with saffron strips on their head got off for tea and snacks. They were shouting Jai Shri Ram. Some of them were beating a Muslim man with a stick and shouting “Kill Musalmans”. Frightened, Sophia and her family started moving away when one of the men grabbed her from behind, clamped her mouth and tried dragging her away. Her mother shouted loudly for help; the man let go. Sophia says she and her family stood in the booking clerk’s office for a while then gave up the idea of going to Vadodara, took a rickshaw and went back to her aunt’s house. According to Sophia, the karsevaks also tried to abduct another burqa-clad woman on the platform. However, the police have failed to identify the woman or record her statement till date.

Victims of Conspiracy? They came and took whoever they could find, those who were eating, sleeping, praying, wherever they found a door open: Sughra Bibi
PHOTOS: MAYUR BHATT

Father’s agony Fruit-seller Ishaq Mamdu’s son, despite being visually impaired, was sent to jail

Lucky escape Sughra Bibi’s grandson Irfan was 15 when he was arrested, but was let off after five weeks

Jailed dad The Jujara siblings had to quit school as a result

Blighted youth Abdul Qalandar was 17 when arrested. He got bail seven years later

Teen trauma Shaaqir Patadia was 14 when he was picked up. He got bail along with Qalandar

Though the police recorded Sophia and her family’s statement on 28 March 2002 — a month after the Godhra incident — they neither mentioned the episode in the official narration of events nor included Sophia’s statement in the first chargesheet filed on 22 May 2002. These statements were only made part of the first supplementary chargesheet filed six months later.

It was this aborted abduction of Sophia that aggravated the situation. A rumour went through the station that karsevaks had abducted many Muslim girls. A mob gathered. Though Sophia had taken refuge in the booking clerk’s office, the rumour spread that the karsevaks had successfully abducted her and other girls in coach S-6. During the trial, Purshotbhai Govardhanbhai Patel, a coach S-6 karsevak, told the court that the mob had been shouting slogans for the women to be released from the coach.

It was a communal riot...But modi government allowed riots after godhra...there is no doubt in that.
Death of Ihsan Jafri alone is enough to say....Even though he called soo many police officers, pleaded for help....no help arrived.
MLA got killed.....

They may not participate in lokhsabha elections...But i think SDPI is participating. Agenda of SDPI is to defeat congress....

Ok.. So your absolute proof is that someone called during the riot and couldn't get help in time. Humm A bunch of police can not stop the BIG riots.. Lets say if their was a riot in the some place, so would he be the only one who would have called? I would assume that probably anyone who had access to phone would have tried to call.. May be in thousands were calling to same Police station from hundreds of places.. yet thousand still died, But riot was controlled later.

He is not proven guilty by the court, but a specific bread thump their propaganda of mass murderer after decades, for their selfish political benefit or due to their Madarssa mindset. I mean you need to pull out something more then that incident against him now to disapprove him IMO.

Now for your GDP example - just look through the history chart of GDP in google and compare it with the China/world.. You will see that world is moving up a lot faster in last decades compare to India. Plus you need to account for the Nuke test/sanctions as well. Yet the graph would still show you a good growth during NDA's term (bar sanctioned 1-2 years) . Anyway NDA's term was quite less to see the real affects, and I'm not really here for political agenda. BUT in last decade the GAP (between India vs china/world) has become more wider and wider. You see the growth but we could have done much better in the last decade if it was not for looting parties. Don't get fooled by the just growth % , nothing is getting out of this world yet the world economy is always increasing. to see the real growth can be done only by comparing it with the one who did it better (example China ).

What was the rate of employment increase in India?? Did it get any better??(in the sense How much % of the current total population employed at any time, otherwise their will always be tini tiny growth any way, families are getting bigger, so everyone has to work somewhere..
What about the health conditions? comparing to your neighbors? yeah, on the paper\graph you will see some improvement, their always will, but we need to compare it with someone else to see how good our parties did? for example - pretty much half of the world..........

You mean....like 1000 only killed but refused to say remaining crores saved?

First of all 1000 muslims were not killed 700. Yes I meant that. In Gulbarg society there were about 260 Muslims and out of them the police intervened to save about 200 Muslims shooting dead 7 rioting Hindus at risk for their own lives. But you people will go on like police ignored them, police did not take their call. It was a riot ffs, police control rooom would be deluded with calls from everywhere. Doesnt mean the police have the capability to handle all calls.

I have read about his family members narration...they deny he has fired...On what basis SIT has decided? based on people who rioted?

Are you questioning the credibility of the Supreme court appointed SIT just because your comfortable lies are being busted ?

He is a honest man...He could escape without worrying about others....but he didn't do so. He asked for every ones exit.

That is his problem. The point is police commissioner visited him in the morning and provided him safety..he denied it at his own risk.

Yeah **** Sharia and those who want that in India.

They can peacefully migrate to Pakistan which was created precisely for that.

India was/is/will be a culturally Dharmic nation where other faiths are respected.

See this is what people always suspect Muslims for - when in minority talk nice things about secularism, tolerance and all such stuf, but once the number grows reveal the true color. Demand sharia, demand this , demand that. And you people are no different.

Who the hell are u to say this?

There are so many hindus who wants India to be Hindu country...Should i not trust Hindus?
I really dont care India becoming Hindu country as long it is just to me.

Dude....you are pathetic...

Back
Top Bottom