What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Tehelka is very rabid, anti-Hindu, pro-congress website. So that is worth as much as a toilet paper to me. And I also trust the analytical and legal acumen of the judges to be sound enough to separate wheat from chaff. Also by this argument one can conveniently trash any case by saying the evidences were manufactures. Sorry things dont happen like that.

As I said you can continue to live in your lies by thinking everyone is conspiring against you. I dont care. Ultimately it is only going to affect you when the reality hits you and not me.

You are living in denial...why the hell do u care if they are pro-congress...? arent there any pro-nda media? why cant they stage some sting operation? Why every time these stupid RSS activist get caught?

Again i say, Dhule is example how communal police are...

In Hasan Karnataka...traffic police issues bajrangadal donation recipt for fine amount....isnt this heights??

NIA released 2 terrorists released in Bangalore...they had ZERO evidence against them..one of who was mastermind..got released. Does this mean first thy arrest, then created evidence?

Rent a riot is another episode till what extent your fellow members can go This is actulally reason in everything we suspect conspiracy.
Hosting pak flag and blamming muslim also one more reason make us not to trust these group...they suck big time...and proved can do anything....

arent there any pro-nda media? why cant they stage some sting operation? Why every time these stupid RSS activist get caught?

Why should they ?

The courts of the land have already proved it was the Muslims who started the riots.

Again i say, Dhule is example how communal police are...

When the Muslim mob molests a women police officer (in Azad Maidan) and they are let scot free because they are Muslims, then this is what will happen. The muslim mobs even insulted the soldiers who have shed their lives in the border. You think any one will not be outrage by that ?

NIA released 2 terrorists released in Bangalore...they had ZERO evidence against them..one of who was mastermind..got released. Does this mean first thy arrest, then created evidence?

Dont be a duffer. The fact they were released when it was confirmed that tere was no actionable evidence against them actually proves they are fair and they dont go creating evidence as you alleged first.

Understand the law of the land and MO of investigative agencies first. They have the power to detain anyone they think/suspect is involved. They are within their powers to do that and dont need to justify that to anyone. They suspected some Muslims were involved, arrested them and found there was no sufficient evidence and let them go. Big deal. Stop whining at everything. Instead think why the police arrested the muslim suspects ? Because of the fetish for terrorism muslims exhibit worldwide and specifically in India.

Rent a riot is another episode till what extent your fellow members can go This is actulally reason in everything we suspect conspiracy.
Hosting pak flag and blamming muslim also one more reason make us not to trust these group...they suck big time...and proved can do anything....

Oh so in that case alone you will believe the police ? Cute.

Dude why cant you understand - I said keep finding conspiracy in everything. No one gives a damn as to what you people think. It is irrelevant. You dont believe, fine, dont believe. Nothing is going to stop because of that.

I am loosing faith in this country every single day.

@doublemaster

Anyway doublemaster, no one asked you to vote for Modi. So I dont know why are arguing against that. Every self-conscious Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain/anyone interested in a strong India must vote for Modi. That is my only request. You people are free to vote for whatever you choose.

I will vote for Modi, irrespective of your feelings of him, because I am convinced that he is the best leader available in India. So why waste time on this back and forth ? It has been clearly proved that you are brainwashed to discard anything that goes against your version of reality, including, court verdicts and keep harping on the victimhood mentality and none of the facts people give are going to change that. So let it be. We are only wasting time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't understand what these Doublemaster kind of people want in India?? Isn't he is very similar to all these Pakistani poster, who know that they hate one person and their is nothing but one aim to spread his hate propaganda. Pulling out stuffs from anti India site for proof. He has no solution, can't explain what good the current party did which made it stand out compare any other leadership around the world. Any policy which really made any difference over the last decades other then getting the vote. All I'm asking is give just 1 or 2 good examples done in the whole decades(I meant their is already a endless list of wrongs/scams). But these doublefaces are contained with just hate thier selfishness.

@Skull and Bones @jbgt90 @arp2041

Distressed Andhra Pradesh farmers selling organs to escape debt trap

NEW DELHI: Almost five years after the UPA government allocated the lion's share of its Rs 52,000 crore farm loan waiver scheme to Andhra Pradesh, reports are emerging from the state that distressed farmers are selling their organs to come out of the agricultural debt trap.

Three states - Andhra Pradesh, UP and Maharashtra - had got almost 57% of the Rs 52,000 crore package meant for all 35 states and Union Territories. Disbursal in Andhra Pradesh was Rs 11,000 crore while it was Rs 9,095 crore in UP and Rs 8,900 crore in Maharashtra.

The farm loan waiver has been cited as one of the main vote-catchers for the Congress in the 2009 LokSabha polls and this was vindicated in the party's handsome performance in the three states with the largest allocations. While Congress bagged 31 seats in Andhra, it got 22 in UP and 16 in Maharashtra, a performance which facilitated formation of the second UPA government at the Centre.

In Andhra Pradesh, around 77 lakh farmers cornered more than Rs 11,000 crore, almost 21% of the total farm loan waiver package. But as the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report reveals, a huge number of ineligible farmers were allowed waiver while many marginal and small farmers were denied the benefit and they continued to remain in a debt trap.

CAG detected tampering with loan records, alteration in ledgers and changing records where non-agricultural loans were converted into agricultural loans.

In one such instance, the auditor pointed out how the AP Grameen Bank in Ballikurava had altered land holdings of at least 17 loanees so as to alter their category and make them eligible for full waiver in the marginal farmer category.
These irregularities were noticed not just in Andhra Pradesh but across several states were sample study was carried out by the auditor.

The CAG's sample study was carried out over 715 bank branches in 92 districts of 25 states involving more than 80,000 farmers' loan accounts. The disbursement to these farmers amounted to Rs 330 crore.

In Andhra Pradesh, scrutiny of 3,200 loan accounts revealed that in at least 132 cases, ineligible benefits were allowed, highest among all states bar J&K where the sample study found ineligible benefits were allowed to 153 farmers. In close to 100 cases in Andhra Pradesh, the CAG found benefits extended to farmers on loans which were not disbursed in the first place.

Distressed Andhra Pradesh farmers selling organs to escape debt trap - The Times of India

Tell me if Congress has any shame left ?

Mate i am in hyd now . been here for just over a year. and i can tell you that congress has no chance of winning here. but YSR congress does . and they and the congress party have come to a support agreement . so even if congress looses they still win by getting YSR support.

this should tell you the depths politics can sink too in India. as a person who has been active in politics for 17 yrs now it just makes me smile. all the parties in our country are the same . the bjp and the congress are just two sides to a coin . one of the reasons i dont debate it in this forum much because people forget to debate but resort to rhetoric and abuse. very few can actually debate the issue with intelligence. i would rather play with my kids instead of getting my BP high over a few children who get emotive over an issue which is of no value. :)

since NRIs cant actually vote just yet. i registered myself in delhi as a local voter.
got the aadhaar card as well. planning on going back in election time

@jbgt90 Its about picking the lesser of two evils. And intelligentsia of India is not ready to take its responsibility, while people are being used on name of religion, caste etc.

I am not having high BP, I am just at peak after which I might become totally indifferent. :D

@KRAIT

Congress base lies in the muslim vote bank and poors. You can read their views here n social sites.

For these guys,religion comes first.

Congress is the most anti-muslim party in India. Unfortunately Muslims don't realise that. So called secular congress practice an opportunistic 'reverse communalism' that has historically done innumerable harm to that community... & kept that community away from integrating with majority community due to so called secular flag bearer's dirty votebank politics.
when a 'secular' party like Congress starts communal mass mobilisation on emotional sectarian issues, they directly contribute to the greater radicalisation of minority community. now.. this trend of ' communalism' is more dangerous than the actual one, which people normally talk about.

Congress is the most anti-muslim party in India. Unfortunately Muslim's don't realise that. So called secular congress practice an opportunistic 'reverse communalism' that has historically done innumerable harm to that community... & kept that community away from integrating with majority community due to so called secular flag bearer's dirty votebank politics.
when a 'secular' party like Congress starts communal mass mobilisation on emotional sectarian issues, they directly contribute to the greater radicalisation of minority community. now.. this trend of ' communalism' is more dangerous than the actual one, which people normally talk about.

You must thank congress for brainwashing muslims or its the incompetence of BJP.
and all other communities of india will move on instead of muslims.After 10 years,they will say same and will remain as vote bank only.

since NRIs cant actually vote just yet. i registered myself in delhi as a local voter.
got the aadhaar card as well. planning on going back in election time

side question: how does one find out the dates elections will be held. i havent been able to look up actual schedule of polls.
any help?

Mate i am in hyd now . been here for just over a year. and i can tell you that congress has no chance of winning here. but YSR congress does . and they and the congress party have come to a support agreement . so even if congress looses they still win by getting YSR support.

this should tell you the depths politics can sink too in India. as a person who has been active in politics for 17 yrs now it just makes me smile. all the parties in our country are the same . the bjp and the congress are just two sides to a coin . one of the reasons i dont debate it in this forum much because people forget to debate but resort to rhetoric and abuse. very few can actually debate the issue with intelligence. i would rather play with my kids instead of getting my BP high over a few children who get emotive over an issue which is of no value. :)

There are so many parties in AP.

That is what is happening even now.

Look at these guys..

When one of the maulvi was asked that gujrati muslims have forgotten and forgiven Modi and now voting for him.
he said "we wont,let the gujratis do" :hitwall:

side question: how does one find out the dates elections will be held. i havent been able to look up actual schedule of polls.
any help?
The poll schedule is announced around 1.5 months before election dates. The new govt is due in May 2014. So polls likely to be announced in march 2014, unless congress decides for early polls.

Back
Top Bottom