What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Its about picking up the lesser of two evils. But people see it that Congress is Good and BJP is evil.

Nine yrs and as many scams. They did not leave our strategic assets like thorium and exported it cheaply.
Every morning I get up and I see one or the other Congress anomaly on the national scene. How many polemics is this congress involved with?

People know it, but its only those a la NCP, SP, CPI, CPM, DMK, Indian Press, Minority is against BJP for just one word = secularism. Which they dont know the meaning of, to begin with.

Nine yrs and as many scams. They did not leave our strategic assets like thorium and exported it cheaply.Every morning I get up and I see one or the other Congress anomaly on the national scene. How many polemics is this congress involved with?
People know it, but its only those a la NCP, SP, CPI, CPM, DMK, Indian Press, Minority is against BJP for just one word = secularism. Which they dont know the meaning of, to begin with.
You can't wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping. People don't see all this lawlessness in our national capital. Riots in WB this February 21st. Wher were these secular parties when 200 houses of Hindus were burnt and women molested.

May be they are looters....sushma swaraj too.
What did pramod mahajan do?
Why dont y vote less corrupt communist parties?

All parties do corruption ...... I mhave chosen the lesser of the evil.

I usually vote for for nationalist parties not commie a$$ lickers don't figure there.

BJP is good be in opposition. this time again they will sit there.

We will see...

240 Hindus also got killed. BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi.

What type of logic is that ? Why don't you guys see that Hindus and Sikhs also got killed ? What was there fault who got killed at first place ?

240 Hindus also got killed after riots started. It was Communal Riot.

BTW why did 3000 Sikhs pay the price over 2 Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi. It was a Genocide.

Why were those 58 Hindus killed at first place ?

What type of logic is that ? Why don't you guys see that Hindus and Sikhs also got killed ? What was there fault who got killed at first place ?

Because congress was stupid and continues to be stupid by not putting JD behind bars. Two wrongs don't make a right. The reason why both Hindus and muslims died in the riots was because modi decided on a backlash. If he had decided his priority was to only punish the perpetrators of Godhra that would never have happened would it?

Because congress was stupid and continues to be stupid by not putting JD behind bars. Two wrongs don't make a right. The reason why both Hindus and muslims died in the riots was because modi decided on a backlash. If he had decided his priority was to only punish the perpetrators of Godhra that would never have happened would it?
Where is the proof that Modi did that. All you say is same old rhetoric. SIT and Supreme Court cleared him and convicted 75 people. What happened in 1984 riots ? Ooops, Congress made mistake. Wasn't it state sponsored execution ?
0 Convictions. First give justice to Sikh riots victim then come to case of Godhara.

BTW your beloved Salman Khurshid said, we should forget past and move on in case of Sri Lanka. Isn't it hypocritical of Congress that they should move on Gujarat case too.

Again, Hindus and Muslims both get killed, in 1984, it was just Sikhs. Understand the difference between communal riots and genocide.

Big scams, scandalous corruption, instances of bribery, kickbacks and gross financial impropriety appears and reappears with such alarming regularity that it becomes difficult to keep even a count of the same. All this happened because there is collusion at high level and operators and middle-men conspicuously patronised by the political leadership of the Government have managed to swindle lacs of Crores of public money in scam after scam. In majority of the cases there is not only connivance but active involvement of important elements in the political leadership of this Government. Infact both the Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh and UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhi have repeatedly maintained “conspiracy of silence” “culpability of inaction” and gross indifference when nation’s wealth was being systematically plundered. Scam after scam has indeed stunned the nation.

Political Resolution at National Council Meeting

Fiasco of Modi at Wharton | Niti Central

The Government of India, specifically the Congress, is also demonstrating that it remains deathly scared of Narendra Modi. They have tried every trick in the book, and even set up an official Dirty Tricks Department (or words to that effect) to denigrate Modi. Their attempts at tejovadham are going nowhere, but they do not let up on the constant propaganda. They have at their service a truly motley crew of characters: Angry Dancer [ Malika Sarabhai] , Police Officer 1.0 and 2.0 [ Sanjeev Bhat & Rahul Sharma] , Ex-Babu-Now-Saint [Harsh Mander] , and the allegedly Witness-Coaching Activist[ Teesta OH! Teesta Setalvad] who was told to keep away from their locality by the victims who were allegedly being helped.

Where is the proof that Modi did that. All you say is same old rhetoric. SIT and Supreme Court cleared him and convicted 75 people. What happened in 1984 riots ? Ooops, Congress made mistake. Wasn't it state sponsored execution ?
0 Convictions. First give justice to Sikh riots victim then come to case of Godhara.

BTW your beloved Salman Khurshid said, we should forget past and move on in case of Sri Lanka. Isn't it hypocritical of Congress that they should move on Gujarat case too.

Again, Hindus and Muslims both get killed, in 1984, it was just Sikhs. Understand the difference between communal riots and genocide.

SC has not cleared yet...As i remember SC will decide based on the report.

Read from a Parsi eye witness....How state police was involved in the riot.

Gujarat riot victim Rupa Mody resolves to fight for justice , AniNews.in
Ahmedabad, Feb 26 (ANI): Rupa Mody, a victim of 2002 communal riots in Gujarat, who lost her only son in the violence, on Sunday recounted the horror on the 10th anniversary of the carnage and expressed resolve to continue her fight for justice.

dy, whose life inspired the film 'Parzania', alleged that nearly 25000 rioters attacked the Gulbarg Society in Ahmedabad in a well-planned manner and despite repeated requests the administration refused to provide protection.

"A group of nearly 25,00 rioters arrived at Gulbarg Society and attacked us. It was a well-planned attack. We had been asking for help whole day. My husband was out of house. But nobody gave us help. Atleast 68 people were killed, 29 are missing and one of them is my son," Rupa told ANI in Ahmedabad.

Rupa and her husband Dara Mody continue to wait for their son Azhar to come back homehe further said that she herself spoke to the then police commissioner and sought help.

"I talked to the police commissioner. If we had got protection, even Jaffery made so many call, my husband was in police station, if they (administration) had helped us such a huge incident would not have taken place," she added.

Pinning her hopes on the special investigation team, which was set up by the Supreme Court to probe the riots, the victim said she would fight for justice till her last breath.

"We didn't get justice in Gujarat. We went to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has set up a SIT. We have extended full support and provided evidence to it. But still many culprits are roaming around. We have not given hope for justice. We will fight for justice till we are alive," added Rupa.

looting-people-corrupt-government.html

Bharatkalyan97: Looting the people. Corrupt government: A French cartoon.

@doublemaster Do you even know how quickly things go south and even Police has to stay away because they also fear their on life. Tell me how can few dozens of Policemen can stop 25,000 (number is debatable as how can one say for certain if there was 10,000 or 25,000).

Modi managed to stop spread of riots in most of the parts of Gujarat, controlled the riots in just 72 hours.

Do you want me to tell what happened in the riots when Congress was in power ?

Don't give me one witness account. Anything can be presented in any form. Give me a picture or a video and I can narrate in two completely opposite way.

Do you even know the Communal history of Gujarat ?

BTW why you are still stuck in 2002 ? Just this Feb 21, 2013 in WB. 200 houses were torched by Muslim mob and Hindu women molested. Did any media reported ? What about 2010 West Bengal Riots ?

How conveniently you guys omit these recent riots ?

BTW read the court verdict and findings of 500 pages SIT report. And are you going to judge Modi's capability on one riots where just 1100 people died including around 300 Hindus or What he has done for 6 Crore Gujaratis, Muslims included ?

Why you guys always talk about Muslims ? Don't Hindus live in this country and die in riots ?

Last edited by a moderator:
About Teesta, She has already been charged on various cases along with purgery. Riots victims are suing her. :lol:

She runs away from TV shows when she is proved wrong.

@doublemaster Do you even know how quickly things go south and even Police has to stay away because they also fear their on life. Tell me how can few dozens of Policemen can stop 25,000 (number is debatable as how can one say for certain if there was 10,000 or 25,000).

Modi managed to stop spread of riots in most of the parts of Gujarat, controlled the riots in just 72 hours.

Do you want me to tell what happened in the riots when Congress was in power ?

Don't give me one witness account. Anything can be presented in any form. Give me a picture or a video and I can narrate in two completely opposite way.

Do you even know the Communal history of Gujarat ?

BTW why you are still stuck in 2002 ? Just this Feb 21, 2013 in WB. 200 houses were torched by Muslim mob and Hindu women molested. Did any media reported ? What about 2010 West Bengal Riots ?

How conveniently you guys omit these recent riots ?

BTW read the court verdict and findings of 500 pages SIT report. And are you going to judge Modi's capability on one riots where just 1100 people died including around 300 Hindus or What he has done for 6 Crore Gujaratis, Muslims included ?

Why you guys always talk about Muslims ? Don't Hindus live in this country and die in riots ?

Stick to one point. Who says congress is good? It is you even after me and guy next door tell you repeatedly that we are not saying congress did not do it right at that time. still you are stuck to congress is also bad...congress is also bad...you are singing the same song. Never you said BJP is responsible.

Police fear for their life? How could they clear it later on? Protecting one billion people you dont need 1 billion police.
Most shameless answer i got till now.

If you dont know the complete story, victim here accused police officers are accused. According to them they helped rioters. GO read again.

There are so many bajrangis who claimed in video that they are proud of modi who sided hindus during riot.

By the way...Hindus who supported congress killed sikhs. Still they are hindus. Supporting congress doesnt make them muslims.

Westbengal muslims rioted...kill them or burn their home..i dont care. I am discussing here about state systems support during riots.

About Teesta, She has already been charged on various cases along with purgery. Riots victims are suing her. :lol:

She runs away from TV shows when she is proved wrong.

You mean..victims like Zaheera shaik?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom