What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
No please tell me who all are against them.

Friend I think you are unaware of Political scenario of India.............Look at WB, TN, Orissa,UP,Tripura are the states comming in mind which is ruled by Non UPA & NDA parties..................

selecting congress is OK but selecting Royal Gandhi as PM

if I was Indian id vote for Congress as they have been giving most development to india, and also secularism, which Hindu radical parties like BJP failed to give
I will also do the same but because of different reasons (1) they are much more sensitive than BJP about the matters of minorities, in fact the BJP is up-to the genocide of minorities. (2) because of there developmental policies (3) sound minded and not radical like the BJP

Good thread to start with !!
Agar simple bhasha me kaha jaaye to vote for BJP only when Modi is declared their candidate for PM or else Congressis .
However i know NDA will indulge in dirty polotics and that hindutva theory etc etc however atleast Modi will create immence possibilties and above all a good decent growth rate of above 8 % .

I Don't think Modi is a Charismatic personality, but why the youth is following him this much, this thing make me doubt that Modi could be a extremist Hindu. and by the way the existing development is good and sufficient.

@mehboobkz If Congress is using the state machinery wrong way, it can tell the people and take this into account while voting.

Its your job to tell the people facts. Inform the people. Its our job to help making people an informed decision.

BTW Modi destroyed 120 temples, not 80. :D

Kindly move the discussion here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mehboobkz If Congress is using the state machinery wrong way, it can tell the people and take this into account while voting.

Its your job to tell the people facts. Inform the people. Its our job to help making people an informed decision.

BTW Modi destroyed 120 temples, not 80. :D

Kindly move the discussion here.

80 or 120, its Modi's RSS link/inclination that was in question that got debunked. yet I find this poster to be acting like a bull in a China shop. He did not reply to my few posts just because he was dumbfounded with no answers to those crucial questions that everyone is asking, that of Sonia's ill gotten wealth and 9 scams in as many years totaling 100 Billion USD which could have bought 120 Submarines for India. We have to beware of Congressi paid up folks on social media with 100 crore rupees outlay.

i wud like to see @KRAIT @arp2041 or @seiko as new President or Prime Ministr of india in next Elections there:bunny:
@KRAIT is a HYPOkrait & @seiko is banned from PDF only, imagine the conditions when he will be running an entire country.

Sorry, but these two choices are WRONG & they will take India in reverse gear :D

80 or 120, its Modi's RSS link/inclination that was in question that got debunked. yet I find this poster to be acting like a bull in a China shop. He did not reply to my few posts just because he was dumbfounded with no answers to those crucial questions that everyone is asking, that of Sonia's ill gotten wealth and 9 scams in as many years totaling 100 Billion USD which could have bought 120 Submarines for India. We have to beware of Congressi paid up folks on social media with 100 crore rupees outlay.
Actually Modi has tightened the leahs on VHP, Najrang Dal in Gjarat too. RSS didn't want him as a candidate but they had to bow down to organization workers and BJP party workers who said in unison that make Modi the PM candidate.

So actually, Modi is not first choice of RSS. There are many things people don't know.

Meanwhile in my state of Rajasthan where there is desert in western part, we have electricity shotage and load shedding in capital of the state, whereas in Gujarat,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/174648-asias-largest-solar-field-switched-india.html

Why can't Congress govt. in Rajasthan can do it at similar scale ?

Knowing that there is election fight between the two national parties involved, and knowing none of which is non corrupt, does mean that you choose the lesser evil. The common sense dictates that BJP vs Congress, its congress which is involved with mother of all the scams totaling 100 billion USD, whereas, BJP is not even 10% of that. And now if the talk is going in fav of Modi to spearhead BJP for PM-ship, one who is non corrupt, should be preferred. what is there to think about it and extrapolate further?

@KRAIT is a HYPOkrait & @seiko is banned from PDF only, imagine the conditions when he will be running an entire country.

Sorry, but these two choices are WRONG & they will take India in reverse gear :D

so only u r elligible u mean?:unsure: but thy r not willin to make u an empror of Naswar Corner,so forget abt it India hahah

I Don't think Modi is a Charismatic personality, but why the youth is following him this much, this thing make me doubt that Modi could be a extremist Hindu. and by the way the existing development is good and sufficient.

What is up with that fuckingAVATAR ?!

Actually Modi has tightened the leas of VHP, Najrang Dal in Gjarat too. RSS didn't want him as a candidate but they had to bow down to organization workers and BJP party workers who said in unison that make Modi the PM candidate.

So actually, Modi is not first choice of RSS. There are many things people don't know.

Meanwhile in my state of Rajasthan where there is desert in western part, we have electricity shotage and load shedding in capital of the state, whereas in Gujarat,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/174648-asias-largest-solar-field-switched-india.html

Why can't Congress govt. in Rajasthan can do it at similar scale ?

Once I was talking to the Suzlon's General manager in Pune about investing some money in wind turbines. As he had told me that Aishwarya roy has done the same and many others for 80% tax benefits.

So we started talking, that is few yrs back. But to cut it short, he said here in Maharashtra, the Mantralaya people are very corrupt, they want commission for every deal in Satara Pune, where there are several wind turbines already working due to Max wind velocity. And he said, that business has become very slow, so we are shifting to gujarat where we dont fork out any money.

Knowing that there is election fight between the two national parties involved, and knowing none of which is non corrupt, does mean that you choose the lesser evil. The common sense dictates that BJP vs Congress, its congress which is involved with mother of all the scams totaling 100 billion USD, whereas, BJP is not even 10% of that. And now if the talk is going in fav of Modi to spearhead BJP for PM-ship, one who is non corrupt, should be preferred. what is there to think about it and extrapolate further?
Its about picking up the lesser of two evils. But people see it that Congress is Good and BJP is evil.

Back
Top Bottom