What's new

Indian forces open fire at a funeral in Occupied Kashmir

we all know your reality :D
rest assured kashmir will stay with india ,better stop extremists like hafiz seyed who try to do terrorism in kashmir . try to handle bad condirion of pakistan and bad condition of your economy .if you do not deter from the activities of past ,your country will be in worse crisis than you are seeing from last 20 years .
:astagh:

Kashmir is going to be an independent valley soon. Just a matter of time before your awam wakes up to the lies it was fed all these years under the guise of "Incredible India" - India ain't incredible and it sure isn't a tourist-friendly region in the sub-continent. Its definitely got room for a secession; laws of ONE GOD etc etc - Multiple Secession's!

The whole world is seeing india for what it is today, a whiney deceiving bully in the region with no real intent for peace or progress. Suppression of human rights and state sponsored facism against minorities & women is supposedly the "Incredible India" ?? - From 56 inch chest rhetoric to moronic speeches at the red fort; the world's not buying chai-wala's low self-esteem I mean c'mon guys, Even trump called you out on that "Library" in Afghanistan.

You can cry about Hafiz Saeed some more though, its entertaining! :woot:

Kashmir is going to be an independent valley soon. Just a matter of time before your awam wakes up to the lies it was fed all these years under the guise of "Incredible India" - India ain't incredible and it sure isn't a tourist-friendly region in the sub-continent. Its definitely got room for a secession; laws of ONE GOD etc etc - Multiple Secession's!

The whole world is seeing india for what it is today, a whiney deceiving bully in the region with no real intent for peace or progress. Suppression of human rights and state sponsored facism against minorities & women is supposedly the "Incredible India" ?? - From 56 inch chest rhetoric to moronic speeches at the red fort; the world's not buying chai-wala's low self-esteem I mean c'mon guys, Even trump called you out on that "Library" in Afghanistan.

pakistan should concentrate on it's own affairs ,specially growth of extremism and bad state of economy .hafiz seyed type of people bring you bad name , that is your choice .

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajioon. Allah swt bless our Shuhada and curse our enemies.

Kashmir will be free and every drop of blood will be remembered.

Fantasizing about multiple secession in India might be your favorite national passtime, the reality remains post partition the Sovereign state of India has only increased in size while, you have been cut down to half of what you started with.

I'll leave you with this;

Fantasizing about multiple secession in India might be your favorite national passtime, the reality remains post partition the Sovereign state of India has only increased in size while, you have been cut down to half of what you started with.

Everyone can see the writing on the wall except you.

India’s over inflated ego has led to this point.

In your obsession to destroy Pakistan, you are burning down your own home.

Everyone can see the writing on the wall except you.

India’s over inflated ego has led to this point.

In your obsession to destroy Pakistan, you are burning down your own home.

Or could it be, that we just see right through the propaganda machinery, which has been pasting it's graffiti over this wall over the years like:
One moslem soldier is equal to 10 hindus,
Security of the east lies in the West,
We will bleed them through 1000 cuts,
etc, etc etc.

Or could it be, that we just see right through the propaganda machinery, which has been pasting it's graffiti over this wall over the years like:
One moslem soldier is equal to 10 hindus,
Security of the east lies in the West,
We will bleed them through 1000 cuts,
etc, etc etc.

Who told you that?

One Mumin is equal for one hundred kuffar in battle.

Hence, Kashmir will always resist with bravery and fortitude.

uncle sam's flag shows you may be in america , any way you are welcome to punish us we are ready :D

lol.........go to kashmir and feel it .before coming to indian border meet somebody who is born before 1971.
I have travelled all over india..remeber i mention Galta in another post. So i know india and indian anf those on pdf are not like most indian

Who told you that?

so 92000 momins surrendered .
what makes momins surrender ? what makes momins kill non muslims by suicide blasts ? what makes momins child grooming in england ? what makes momins to beg for dollars with kafirs ?

I have travelled all over india..remeber i mention Galta in another post. So i know india and indian anf those on pdf are not like most indian

i have never been to pakistan , but i know reality of pakistan .
world knows your reality.

so 92000 momins surrendered .
what makes momins surrender ? what makes momins kill non muslims by suicide blasts ? what makes momins child grooming in england ? what makes momins to beg for dollars with kafirs ?

i have never been to pakistan , but i know reality of pakistan .
world knows your reality.
hahaha....that like never getting an education and buying a degree of the net...you sure know everything

IOK is not some random secessionist movement. The people rejected India in 47 when British left just like rest of Pakistanis. So kindly quit trolling.

IOK is not some random secessionist movement. The people rejected India in 47 when British left just like rest of Pakistanis. So kindly quit trolling.
There is no factual inconsistency in what I posted. If Kashmiris rejected India, wouldn't Op Gibraltar be a great success? nevertheless, irrespective if your propaganda machinery situation on ground more or less remain the same.

Who told you that?

This is called logic fail, pretty typical here;

Strictly by your logic, your mumin then enjoys conventional superiority; and it's unilateral surrender in Dhaka, the largest ever since WWII, within 14 days becomes even more embarrassing, as 55000 fighting force (90K POWS) which by your equation was (55000000 equivalent) just gave up. wah mumin wah.

There is no factual inconsistency in what I posted. If Kashmiris rejected India, wouldn't Op Gibraltar be a great success? nevertheless, irrespective if your propaganda machinery situation on ground more or less remain the same.

Did you see how Kashmiris take part in their martyred brothers funeral? Kashmiris already waited way too long for Nehru's promise to be fulfilled.

Did you see how Kashmiris take part in their martyred brothers funeral? Kashmiris already waited way too long for Nehru's promise to be fulfilled.
few thousands protesters only.
Even a Village in UP or BIHAR can gather more than this much crowd.

few thousands protesters only.
Even a Village in UP or BIHAR can gather more than this much crowd.

Yeah "few thousands" in just one single area. IOK is not as heavily populated as UP or Bihar which have more population than entire Pakistan and IOK combined.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom