What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

yaar untill nw i dont understood these pakistani people and wht they teach to childrens , they still living in dream world tht they are gonna capture kashmir , indian are evil , some times when u see these brainwashed children u just anticipate wht they teaching to next generation , i lived abroad for many year and had many friends ,even they say there country people live in dream and things are totally different.
People who belong to Pakistan Deny that they are Pakistani in abroad, they pretend to be indians....its a proud thing that people fear to be known as Pakistani....... They are ashamed of their nationality....... We are proud indians......we dont get deported, they do.....our people are seen with respect, they are treated like threat to peace, our people have big communities all over the world, and these Pakistani people are part of it.....and Pakistani population abroad are smart, have sense of humor and do respect indians.......i hope someday people of Pakistan will understand that indians were never against Pakistan..... And our each and every weapon points towards the aggressers......hope these people listen more to teachers than maulana saab......

That i totally agree with:tup:.Tried really hard for the NDA but got disqualified in the physical fitness exam owing to my myopia:hitwall:,the same reason why my dad despite being awarded the best NCC Army cadet from Bengal didn't get the opportunity to join the Armed Forces:tsk:.Anyways,best of luck for your future,i hope you'll also join the Armed forces and make your family and the nation proud:-)
Sure bro, if i join army some day would surely meet u and take u to a visit wherever possible......... Or maybe naval ships, i have many friends in NDA, Naval Academy and some in OTA too

Being a Kashmiri it is my right to defend my country Kashmir and its people. I am not violating your rules but if someone call my brothers as terrorist then don't I have a right to defend ourself.

Do whatever you can do..I will repeat it again..It is my Country and we will fight for it. "Kashmir ki Azadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi hindustan ki barbadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi"
R e tumhare jaise chuchunder(chuha) kitne hi aaye aur gaaye par Kashmir Hindustan tha,hain aur rahega:sarcastic:.Aagar itni hi Mard-e-Momin baanee ki tamannah aur himmat hain toh aakar chin ke dikhao.Humare taraf toh signboard bhi laga hain seema par ke"Trespassers will be shot and the survivors will be shot again":azn:!Got it,my "Cashmeri" friend:lol:!!

The OP article states that one shot was in the forehead, can any one confirm if SVD Dragunov was used or was it some other rifle?
Perhaps it was a Dragunov!Afaik,the Rashtriya Rifles frequently use the Dragunov in C.T. ops:coffee:.

Being a Kashmiri it is my right to defend my country Kashmir and its people. I am not violating your rules but if someone call my brothers as terrorist then don't I have a right to defend ourself.

Do whatever you can do..I will repeat it again..It is my Country and we will fight for it. "Kashmir ki Azadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi hindustan ki barbadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi"
GET THE F**K OUT OF INDIA!!!!!!......savere 6:00 baje uthh ke dikha jung baad mein ladna!!!!jis desh ko koi 5000 saal se koi tabha nahi kar paya use tu barbad karega???? Get lost to Pakistan which is already a country for muslims......because ek aur chu***panti toh hone nahi wali!!!!! India mein rehna hai toh shanti se reh warna tu bhi goli khaa.....72 virgin service is very hot these days.....

People who belong to Pakistan Deny that they are Pakistani in abroad, they pretend to be indians....its a proud thing that people fear to be known as Pakistani....... They are ashamed of their nationality....... We are proud indians......we dont get deported, they do.....our people are seen with respect, they are treated like threat to peace, our people have big communities all over the world, and these Pakistani people are part of it.....and Pakistani population abroad are smart, have sense of humor and do respect indians.......i hope someday people of Pakistan will understand that indians were never against Pakistan..... And our each and every weapon points towards the aggressers......hope these people listen more to teachers than maulana saab......

Pakistanis deny they are Pakistanis lol thats a new one but leave that i would comment on something else

"We are proud indians......we dont get deported, they do.....our people are seen with respect"

Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade indicted again - CNN.comIndian diplomat Devyani Khobragade indicted again - CNN.com

Quite the respect you guys get. Indian diplomat getting strip searched. Cheers

Well most of the counter-narrative as expected has always rested on straw-man argument, and this is no surprise... Lets forget, a fully integrated state of sikh population of punjab and haryana but focus on 5 people protest... same goes for the article, lets look at few hundred pundits who stayed back in kashmir, and ignored the hordes of pundits forced out of their homes by the noble warriors. - Try Harder.

To stay on topic, I maintain my narrative,pick up arms against the Republic of India, rest assured of a 7.62 in the head,- guaranteed. irrespective of location.... it might take a while but it will come for sure.

you'll need more than that 5.56 INSAS rifle that's for damn sure.....I apply the same logic to Kashmiris. Irrespective of whether you mass grave them, rape them or torture them for waving Pakistani flags and chanting Azadi slogans - they will prevail. It might take a while but it will come for sure.

Pakistan stands by Kashmiri nation till the end of time

GET THE F**K OUT OF INDIA!!!!!!......savere 6:00 baje uthh ke dikha jung baad mein ladna!!!!jis desh ko koi 5000 saal se koi tabha nahi kar paya use tu barbad karega???? Get lost to Pakistan which is already a country for muslims......because ek aur chu***panti toh hone nahi wali!!!!! India mein rehna hai toh shanti se reh warna tu bhi goli khaa.....72 virgin service is very hot these days.....

free cremation services provided by Pak Army/Rangers is also very hot (literally!) these days. Just ask the cowardly BSF who are diving for cover every time they violate ceasefire then face the reply to it

you'll need more than that 5.56 INSAS rifle that's for damn sure.....I apply the same logic to Kashmiris. Irrespective of whether you mass grave them, rape them or torture them for waving Pakistani flags and chanting Azadi slogans - they will prevail. It might take a while but it will come for sure.

Terrorists have trying for 68 odd years, All they have done is strengthened the resolve of Republic of India and alienated the peace loving Kashmiris who vote in turn outs of 60 - 70% in elections.

Send as many terrorists you want for target practice, after all we don't want our Jawans to get rusty.

Pakistan stands by Kashmiri nation till the end of time

Well that's unfortunate as you have to keep standing for eternity. I would offer you a seat to rest, but then who cares

free cremation services provided by Pak Army/Rangers is also very hot (literally!) these days. Just ask the cowardly BSF who are diving for cover every time they violate ceasefire then face the reply to it

Just don't go crying to UN Observers then. Keep on shooting and don't complain when mortars fall.

Well that's unfortunate as you have to keep standing for eternity. I would offer you a seat to rest, but then who cares

Just don't go crying to UN Observers then. Keep on shooting and don't complain when mortars fall.

We'll target your BSF border posts, unlike the indian cowards who attack civilians only

We'll target your BSF border posts, unlike the indian cowards who attack civilians only

Oh Please Sir! You have an unlimited supply of fodder/terrorists to send to kill our civilians. Their lives are cheaper than the bullets for you guys.

It's just that we often shoot them and kill them. A few escape but that's unavoidable when we have such a large border.

For now the message is that we will reply in kind. If you want death and violence so be it, if you want peace then that's welcome too.

@Abu Zolfiqar I have just read in another thread that you are a veteran, I have utmost respect for those on the border on either side. Sir haven't you seen enough death suffering over there to wish for peace?

My brother is in IA and I know how tense everyone is in my house when ever there are tensions b/w India and Pakistan. I am sure the feeling is mutual in Pakistan too. I just wish that if now friends then India and Pakistan could atleast exist cordially.

Last edited:

Easy mate easy ; dont get angry just ignore these fools

You should check with your rangers about the extent of damage that we inflict on them

@Abu Zolfiqar

Why does Pakistan start COMPLAINING to the UN every now and then

Because it cant take Indian Retaliation

Pakistan Army protests with UN to probe border violations | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

IA better not be targeted. We know of similar animals across the border who will pay an even heavier price. We will give your our 'regrets and condolences' too. Never forget when braying like a donkey that the damage we can inflict is much higher than what you can inflict.
Dream on and guess what............The tide has turned in our favour.....i.e.More frequency of attacks in India than Pakistan....

ahha that distant dream of urs is 3.5 trillion light years away..........so please wake up sid........if india goes to war sabse pehele tumhare hamid gul saab aur tumhare genral saab ko uthaenge, unhe nuclear bombs ki yeild dikhani hai....8-)
Abaay lally zyada uchal maat......ham ny bhi nukes 14 august ko pharnay k lia nahi rakhy balky tumhari pharnay k lia rakhy hain....

Dream on and guess what............The tide has turned in our favour.....i.e.More frequency of attacks in India than Pakistan....

No it is you who are dreaming

If you think that these terror attacks are going to weaken us ; you are
simply dreaming

These attacks are NOTHING as compared to what we have OVERCOME
in the decade of Nineties

The difference is that there was no TV media ; so we just read newspapers

Hence we civilians did nt really comprehend the enormity of the battles
that Indian Army fought in the nineties BOTH Inside the Kashmir valley and on the LOC

Though we also suffered casualties but remember that
ALL your efforts to take Kashmir ; both covert and overt HAVE FAILED

Abaay lally zyada uchal maat......ham ny bhi nukes 14 august ko pharnay k lia nahi rakhy balky tumhari pharnay k lia rakhy hain....

LALLY TUMHARE PAPA HONGE, we dont use nukes to kill pigs......nukes are used against mighty nations like china....USA, or russia.....tum log toh kakri muli ho........

No it is you who are dreaming

If you think that these terror attacks are going to weaken us ; you are
simply dreaming

These attacks are NOTHING as compared to what we have OVERCOME
in the decade of Nineties

The difference is that there was no TV media ; so we just read newspapers

Hence we civilians did nt really comprehend the enormity of the battles
that Indian Army fought in the nineties BOTH Inside the Kashmir valley and on the LOC

Though we also suffered casualties but remember that
ALL your efforts to take Kashmir ; both covert and overt HAVE FAILED
Not really....We did take 1/3rd of Kashmir............
And as I said....THe tide is turning on our side........So just wait and see

Not really....We did take 1/3rd of Kashmir............
And as I said....THe tide is turning on our side........So just wait and see
Pakistanis want Kashmir for themselves or for Kashmiris ?

LALLY TUMHARE PAPA HONGE, we dont use nukes to kill pigs......nukes are used against mighty nations like china....USA, or russia.....tum log toh kakri muli ho........
I think u r high on cow ****........So stop talking big do something....Abe sally itni hi himmat hy to Pakistan ko attack kr k to dikhao....Ham b dekh lain gy tumhari **** main kitna dum hy

Back
Top Bottom