What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

don't worry about 7.62, we have enough AK and 7.62x54R SVD's and FAL's (both 7.62 nonetheless ) to go around.
Sure as straw-man....

the freedom fighters do too, as has been clearly witnessed

Engineers among 9 ISIS bound Indians deported by Turkey - The Times of India

567 Indian Nationals Deported to India in 2013 and 2014 -The New Indian Express

6,500 Indian students deported from Australia due to Visa irregularities - timesofindia-economictimes

Immigration fraud: Hundreds of Indian students may be deported from US - timesofindia-economictimes

go wear some deodorant

Easy mate easy ; dont get angry just ignore these fools

You should check with your rangers about the extent of damage that we inflict on them

@Abu Zolfiqar

Why does Pakistan start COMPLAINING to the UN every now and then

Because it cant take Indian Retaliation

Pakistan Army protests with UN to probe border violations | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Nope - just exposing that indian violates ceasefire and kills civilians....Pakistan retaliates and whacks only indian cowardly soldiers (as has always been the case even last year at this same time)

Well just another rat goes down to gutter. Burn in Hell Pig with your virgin goats!!!

Got proof that TTP and BALOCH say such things?

Why not ask a couple respected Baloch members here (we have many more, there are 2 I know best) @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch

we've also made mistakes but to insinuate that Pakistan has done to our fellow Pakistanis/Kashmiris what india has done to Kashmiris (92,000 killed by indians since 1989 alone!) is just ignorant and best reserved for the comic books or bollywood

Engineering background as he came from a wealthy family of engineers, construction/property developers etc.

The anti soviet jihad was not a war of economics, it was a war of liberation. He wasnt even that good of a fighter, unlike the Azzams, Mullah Omars, Shah Massoud's etc. He just had the cheque book

Kashmir isnt an issue of economics, it's an issue of freedom. The Kashmiri nationalist movement for that reason has people of all walks of life. Not all are militants even, some use art or other means to have their expressions heard. Of course that doesnt save them from being shot by the cowardly occupation forces.

it's a perpetual state of tit for tat violence and i dont see it ending anytime soon to be honest
Agha jaan... The guy is nothing more than s two bit troll who diverts and starts trolling after getting owned...

Thats not the answer............
That probably was the answer.......war does huge looses on both side affecting the economy first, no one invests in a country and then u will stop progressing and if UN thinks in negative way maybe sanction ur country......matlab india ke saath bhi aesa ho sakta hai......but if u have a strong economy then the sanction put least amount of changes to daily lives of people....simple????

I am from land of martyrs. I won't mind if I have to give my life for this land. I am not a coward like you who see her mother and sister getting raped. ask your Army not to fire RPG and to fight. I am all to pick up a gun and fight for my motherland Kashmir. Do you have balls to come and fight here in my country Kashmir ?

Yaa Allah mujhe shaheed k maut dai ameen.
Aaja beta teri 72 chini ch*t tyaar hai!!!!!! Service would be delivered on time......:devil: Tum saala hamere log ko marke zinda bach jaoge???apne desh ke liye marne wale ko shaheed kehte hai......dharm ke liye marne waloon ko terrorist kehte hai......in Pakistani logo ne tum logon ko itna manipulate kar dia hai.....that u dont even understand why our army is their......u think once the army leaves Pakistani army would stay in their position...... They will not hesitate to kill u people and take back Kashmir...... For them ur jihad is just a way to get Kashmir......ho sake toh soochna.......tumhari maa bhen ek Pakistani terrorist's ne ki hai.....ho sakta hai kuch kutte hamare ho iska matlab ye nahi ki tum hatyaar uthalo......an eye for an eye, will make the whole world blind

Last edited:
the freedom fighters do too, as has been clearly witnessed

Engineers among 9 ISIS bound Indians deported by Turkey - The Times of India

567 Indian Nationals Deported to India in 2013 and 2014 -The New Indian Express

6,500 Indian students deported from Australia due to Visa irregularities - timesofindia-economictimes

Immigration fraud: Hundreds of Indian students may be deported from US - timesofindia-economictimes

go wear some deodorant

Nope - just exposing that indian violates ceasefire and kills civilians....Pakistan retaliates and whacks only indian cowardly soldiers (as has always been the case even last year at this same time)
LOL these people were with fraud visa's and not deported because they were indians....several national's are deported not a big thing.....but Pakistani people get deported because they belong to the terror hub of the world......we dont run with bombs , brainwashed terrorist do.....because it is easy to brainwash a Pakistani, people simply deport u, ab ek kaam kar dub ke marja aur agle janam mein kahi aur paida ho uski dua maangna8-)

You forgot I was not the one claiming "we are proud people, we get respect unlike Pakistanis" I just showed you the mirror. It is you who needs to go and hide your face after your diplomat was strip searched by your new lover USA.

You forgot I was not the one claiming "we are proud people, we get respect unlike Pakistanis" I just showed you the mirror. It is you who needs to go and hide your face after your diplomat was strip searched by your new lover USA.

India replied back in kind. Can you do the same ?

18TH_EMBASSY_1688872f.jpg

What a joke.. a sovereign country will never allow foreign military boots on their soil, let alone provide dedicated military bases. They used the same bases to bomb your own people. Your country is the one that lets the like of Raymond Davis go, in exchange for money, not us. Pakistan will be the last country on Earth from which we need to take a lesson on sovereignty. You people are sold-out from the very beginning, sometimes to the Arabs or US or China. So, you don't have to be concerned about India, keep it to yourself.

Being a Kashmiri it is my right to defend my country Kashmir and its people. I am not violating your rules but if someone call my brothers as terrorist then don't I have a right to defend ourself.

Do whatever you can do..I will repeat it again..It is my Country and we will fight for it. "Kashmir ki Azadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi hindustan ki barbadi tuk jung rahegi jung rahegi"

ohoh ohoh when r u going to start ur terrorist training man, why dont u take up arms like ur brother fight if ur a so sad about this , u will have first class experience of wht happens these pigs when they are shot dead , coomme on commme on man , join them

ohoho our new lover is being raping for 30 year and made u a whore in international community

U should know more about ur ex , how he gang banged u with other European friends.....but still single doesn't changes the story......they said sorry to india about the incident..... It took respect a bit high after the incident, did USA ever said sorry to Pakistan????? This is the respect and power of india around the world, not even the godlike USA can take us for granted..... We are superstar!!!!!!!

by indians since 1989 alone!) is just ignorant and best reserved for the comic books or bollywood

Engineering background as he came from a wealthy family of engineers, construction/property developers etc.

The anti soviet jihad was not a war of economics, it was a war of liberation. He wasnt even that good of a fighter, unlike the Azzams, Mullah Omars, Shah Massoud's etc. He just had the cheque book

Kashmir isnt an issue of economics, it's an issue of freedom. The Kashmiri nationalist movement for that reason has people of all walks of life. Not all are militants even, some use art or other means to have their expressions heard. Of course that doesnt save them from being shot by the cowardly occupation forces.

it's a perpetual state of tit for tat violence and i dont see it ending anytime soon to be honest

That was not my point.
My point was regardless of your occupation or your talents you pick up a gun to become a terrorist you will be shot down.
Either way the terrorists can only influence the gullible young and it is sad that they'll die but it is only for so long, GOI will slowly but surely spread its tentacles to cool the situation down with jobs, infrastructure and a healthy government, just like they did with the NSCN a few days ago. It may take a while but terrorism can go only so far.

In the mean time we can always come back here and watch how pakistanis perceive this molehill from their makeshift pedestals, as it will always be entertaining.

BTW you can keep telling yourself how freedom of speech is infringed upon in India but I have never heard of an artist or a journalist being shot dead in Kashmir. That only happens in Pakistan and Bangladesh. Fact.

Last edited:
This is bad news for India and Kashmir. More educated people in militancy is bad as they can hit harder. The worse part is that when they get killed, it generates even more anger, especially among other educated. Such a waste of education, money, time, youth and opportunity.

I saw them.......

Kashmiris are not bound to be loyal to indian state, their land is forcefully held and they are well within their rights to join freedom struggle what some idiots want to call 'militancy' or whatver sh1t.
Zindagi india ki jahannum bana deni hai until the land is free.

Kafi suna magar jahannum ka capital Pakistan hai. Pahle ghar teek karlo uske baad doosro ka haal soncho.

U should know more about ur ex , how he gang banged u with other European friends.....but still single doesn't changes the story......they said sorry to india about the incident..... It took respect a bit high after the incident, did USA ever said sorry to Pakistan????? This is the respect and power of india around the world, not even the godlike USA can take us for granted..... We are superstar!!!!!!!

Yeah they did

ISAF commander had offered "personal apology" over Salala incident - The Express Tribune

Salala air raid: United States says sorry – finally - The Express Tribune

As for US apologising, i think you did not read the link i gave you to show your kind a mirror

here again:

Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade indicted again - CNN.com

Now go and cry me a river

ohoho our new lover is being raping for 30 year and made u a whore in international community

Says an Indian who's country is dying to bed with the US and become their whore. Dont embarrass yourself.

India replied back in kind. Can you do the same ?

Yeah actually we did just more

Pakistan shuts down Nato supply routes into Afghanistan - BBC News

We shut down the whole supply for US and NATO until US apologised. I dont know what you guys are rambling about since i wasnt the one claiming how Indians are respected and Pakistanis are not. It seems i have stepped on few tails here resulting in fire on the rear sides of Indians.

Better to keep your countrymen in their limits and respect our hospitality and courtesy that is extended to your kind to come here without any prejudice.

Yeah they did

ISAF commander had offered "personal apology" over Salala incident - The Express Tribune

Salala air raid: United States says sorry – finally - The Express Tribune

As for US apologising, i think you did not read the link i gave you to show your kind a mirror

here again:

Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade indicted again - CNN.com

Now go and cry me a river

Says an Indian who's country is dying to bed with the US and become their whore. Dont embarrass yourself.

we are dying, bro get ur fact straight we pay for all thing we buy from usa not like u who begs , so called strategic partner for 30year they raped hell out of u, now is china same thing will happens again again

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom