What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

ofcourse ofcourse it just a minor security problem in balochistan , even in fatta area tht why every day u guys collect pieces of ur people , of course everywhere is raw involved like we dont have any other work to do if involved dont u think they are doing great job, wht abt ur isi they are doing nothing or this:taz:and ofcourse kashmiris like u said it just minor security problem in balochistan so its same here.

It isnt "Every day" in fact it's become a rare occurrence now thanks to the security forces + LEAs (including Rangers)

It's beyond ignorant to even juxtapose Balochistan Province with Kashmir....i know you indians have a habit of doing that out of desperation but it doesnt pan it too well for you, you just embarass yourselves. Of course you'll bring up elections in Kashmir as a last ditch face-saving effort, overlooking the striking fact that the party in charge in iOK openly supports self-automony and eventual self rule in Kashmir - circumventing the indian fed. govt. which already seems to be having a fallout with them over the whole Masarat Alam drama

Die b!tch, more b!tches will be dispatched by IA to meet 72 wh0#$s

im sure that's what Kashmiris say about the foreign cowards occupying their land

Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape Kashmiri women and butcher Kashmiri civilians is called revenge. Isn't "karma" a Hindu concept?
That is what we are saying. He met his karma...for the same reason you mentioned.

Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape Kashmiri women and butcher Kashmiri civilians is called revenge. Isn't "karma" a Hindu concept?
Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape civilians (or other injustice) is called - The Disinformation disseminated to muslim youth all around to pick up arms against the government - prevalent in Kashmir, (and/or Balochistan, FATA, south Afganistan, Syria, Tunisia, Lebannon, KSA, etc).... it's quite standard. - I specifically say Muslim in case of kashmir as we don't see Kashmiri pundits or Kashmiri Sikhs, or Kashmiri Buddhists join such "revolution"...

1 attack in Arunachal Pradesh
1 ambush attack in the restive Nagaland
1 attack in restive Manipur
1 recent audacious attack in Punjab

there were also 2 attacks in indian occupied Kashmir, though that isn't indian territory...for the sake of argument, including it anyways

if you want to include "small" incidents too - a BJP minister was recently gunned down in Bihar according to the news ticker

while we still face security threats in different directions, frequency of attacks is down considerably, especially compared to previous years.....whereas in india the frequency of attacks is clearly on an upwards trajectory

pretty much all of your security problems are internally caused. Even the fanatical mickey mouse hat modi's predecessor stated that the single largest threat to india's national security comes from within

take care of it and do something about it.....

There is no doubt that we have an internal issue going on ..... Infact there are lot of works are undergone on that front..... Broadly we can consider them in three groups

1) Maoists
2) Kashmir based groups
3) North east based groups
4) Groups from other part of India (IM, SIMI etc)

All of them are dealt in different plat forms....... and GoI knows the importance very well...... I would say the importance of local modules is much higher than that of exported ones........ But that doesnt stop them talking about the exported ones.......

Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape civilians (or other injustice) is called - The Disinformation disseminated to muslim youth all around to pick up arms against the government - prevalent in Kashmir, (and/or Balochistan, FATA, south Afganistan, Syria, Tunisia, Lebannon, KSA, etc).... it's quite standard. - I specifically say Muslim in case of kashmir as we don't see Kashmiri pundits or Kashmiri Sikhs, or Kashmiri Buddhists join such "revolution"...

Kashmiri Sikhs were just chanting Khalistan Zindabad less than 2 weeks ago. Seems you'll be having lots on your plate. Fix your internal security and forget Kashmir. Cant claim what was never yours

And while it is off-topic, you brought up pundits so i figured you should read this

Kashmiri Pandits: Why we never fled Kashmir - Al Jazeera English

And??
OBL was an engineer and had studied business administration ,economics or something.

Yeah even TTP and Balochistanis say the same thing about the cowards raping their women and children.

Got proof that TTP and BALOCH say such things?

Why not ask a couple respected Baloch members here (we have many more, there are 2 I know best) @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch

we've also made mistakes but to insinuate that Pakistan has done to our fellow Pakistanis/Kashmiris what india has done to Kashmiris (92,000 killed by indians since 1989 alone!) is just ignorant and best reserved for the comic books or bollywood

And??
OBL was an engineer and studied business administration ,economics or something.

Engineering background as he came from a wealthy family of engineers, construction/property developers etc.

The anti soviet jihad was not a war of economics, it was a war of liberation. He wasnt even that good of a fighter, unlike the Azzams, Mullah Omars, Shah Massoud's etc. He just had the cheque book

Kashmir isnt an issue of economics, it's an issue of freedom. The Kashmiri nationalist movement for that reason has people of all walks of life. Not all are militants even, some use art or other means to have their expressions heard. Of course that doesnt save them from being shot by the cowardly occupation forces.

it's a perpetual state of tit for tat violence and i dont see it ending anytime soon to be honest

It isnt "Every day" in fact it's become a rare occurrence now thanks to the security forces + LEAs (including Rangers)

It's beyond ignorant to even juxtapose Balochistan Province with Kashmir....i know you indians have a habit of doing that out of desperation but it doesnt pan it too well for you, you just embarass yourselves. Of course you'll bring up elections in Kashmir as a last ditch face-saving effort, overlooking the striking fact that the party in charge in iOK openly supports self-automony and eventual self rule in Kashmir - circumventing the indian fed. govt. which already seems to be having a fallout with them over the whole Masarat Alam drama

im sure that's what Kashmiris say about the foreign cowards occupying their land

do you our govt spend close to 400 crores on kashmir extremist leaders , no buys them only lollipop , for state govt he cant even fart without asking BJP bcos he also want money to run the govt , as for kashmiri people man i go there every year , even they want to earn money and live a gud life, praise govt for saving them during flood , about few terrorist those live among them eventually they will be eliminated.

Got proof that TTP and BALOCH say such things?

Why not ask a couple respected Baloch members here (we have many more, there are 2 I know best) @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch

we've also made mistakes but to insinuate that Pakistan has done to our fellow Pakistanis/Kashmiris what india has done to Kashmiris (92,000 killed by indians since 1989 alone!) is just ignorant and best reserved for the comic books or bollywood
Why locking horns with ignorant who cant differentiate (well they can but shamelessness is trademark of certain ... afterall) between Balochistan (never disputed) and ever disputed Kashmir? I am also from Balochistan and now that Bharti/Afghan -supported terrorism is culled, Balochistan is returning back to peace faster than expected.

Kashmiri Sikhs were just chanting Khalistan Zindabad less than 2 weeks ago. Seems you'll be having lots on your plate. Fix your internal security and forget Kashmir. Cant claim what was never yours

And while it is off-topic, you brought up pundits so i figured you should read this

Kashmiri Pandits: Why we never fled Kashmir - Al Jazeera English

Well most of the counter-narrative as expected has always rested on straw-man argument, and this is no surprise... Lets forget, a fully integrated state of sikh population of punjab and haryana but focus on 5 people protest... same goes for the article, lets look at few hundred pundits who stayed back in kashmir, and ignored the hordes of pundits forced out of their homes by the noble warriors. - Try Harder.

To stay on topic, I maintain my narrative,pick up arms against the Republic of India, rest assured of a 7.62 in the head,- guaranteed. irrespective of location.... it might take a while but it will come for sure.

Please give yourself a positive rating.

Hand me one too.
I am wondering why would this post be rated -vely, @Slav Defence @WebMaster ?

The OP article states that one shot was in the forehead, can any one confirm if SVD Dragunov was used or was it some other rifle?

You go through the thread and one will have not to wonder why Pakistan is in such a good shape..

People here are literally mourning for a "Dead Asset",while there are 50000 dead already related to terrorism in Pakistan.

I'll have something for you.

Alright Mr Call of Duty. We'll see about that ;)
Sure thing!!!!! But my dp has nothing to do with call of duty......see it carefully.... It says 90000 tons of diplomacy...... This means that a 90000 ton ship is more than a weapon of choice for any nation.....it acts like a political deterrent..... Everyone fears an aircraft carrier with 90+ fighters

Back
Top Bottom