What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

Picking up a gun against the Republic of India, is accepting your end with a 7.62 to the head.... Case and point

Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape Kashmiri women and butcher Kashmiri civilians is called revenge. Isn't "karma" a Hindu concept?

kaash they had shown such respect to their own soldiers rather than these MF terrorists......:pissed:
yaar untill nw i dont understood these pakistani people and wht they teach to childrens , they still living in dream world tht they are gonna capture kashmir , indian are evil , some times when u see these brainwashed children u just anticipate wht they teaching to next generation , i lived abroad for many year and had many friends ,even they say there country people live in dream and things are totally different.

I need you to provide verifiable data.

I'll have something for you.

ahha that distant dream of urs is 3.5 trillion light years away..........so please wake up sid........if india goes to war sabse pehele tumhare hamid gul saab aur tumhare genral saab ko uthaenge, unhe nuclear bombs ki yeild dikhani hai....8-)

Alright Mr Call of Duty. We'll see about that ;)

Picking up a gun and killing the cowards who rape Kashmiri women and butcher Kashmiri civilians is called revenge. Isn't "karma" a Hindu concept?
same goes to ur army and people doing in balochistan karma is every whr tht why every day u guying collect pieces of ur people

I can see people with 3 different Mind sets in this thread (or in general)

1) People who are happy that a terrorist is killed
2) People who are upset that educated men are joining terrorism
3) Sad terrorists apologist (i have borrowed this words from one of my fellow tta) who are feeling upset of loosing one strategic assets

PhD terrorists & madrassah terrorists are both treated equally by the Indian Army. :D

If that is the case why do you guys call mukthi bahini and supporters terrorists???? They did the same right?

I normally do not get to this thu thu mein mein.... Just feel like replying to you......

same goes to ur army and people doing in balochistan karma is every whr tht why every day u guying collect pieces of ur people

Guess what??? LEAs + FC are in charge of most security related cleanup operations in Balochistan Province, not the Army. WOW!!

And there is no insurgency in Balochistan anymore, it's merely a law and order problem of nuisance value -- we have a good check against your little proxy forces you try to throw our way whereas in Kashmir your forces are regularly being targeted now by Kashmiri freedom fighters. The chickens have come home to roost! Dont say we didnt warn you

If that is the case why do you guys call mukthi bahini and supporters terrorists???? They did the same right?

real question you should be asking is - why do indians cry foul about Pakistan supporting proxy groups when india did it then

I normally do not get to this thu thu mein mein.... Just feel like replying to you......

no problem, you caught me at a good time in the day to tend to your query

****** force in Kashmir are the terrorists and you endians stand with terrorism. You are the one who has occupied our land our dreams.

I guess it is time that you wake up from your dream....... World has moved in the past 70 years, and you are still stuck at the same dream......

(i dono what you meant with that masked words, Please do not do it, it is against forum rules )

real question you should be asking is - why do indians cry foul about Pakistan supporting proxy groups when india did it then

Will answer you for sure, but i am yet to get my answer :)

no problem, you caught me at a good time in the day to tend to your query

got irritated from work so thought let me chill out here a bit :)

One Talib Shah a kashmiri has died. Sad. But there are many more Talibs to send IA occupational animals to hell like they have done in past. They will do. Will keep sending cprf, IA, dogs permanently to hell so that one day the valley will be evacuated of all 700,000 uniformed terrorists whether those terrorists willingly leave or their heads are chopped and put on spikes for display.

But sure kashmiris will send them to hell so that purpose of life of IA aminals in valley is fully met.
There is no need to stoop down to Bharti's level. The Indian Army is committing heinous crimes against the humanity, killing men, women, and kids indiscriminately and using rape as a weapon against the Kashmiri women to cull the resistance. There is no doubt that India Army is terrorizing the Kashmiris and that is all occupations force do. Freedom has price and Kashmiris are paying that price. We must pray for them and extend all the support that is permissible under international laws.

I can see people with 3 different Mind sets in this thread (or in general)

1) People who are happy that a terrorist is killed
2) People who are upset that educated men are joining terrorism
3) Sad terrorists apologist (i have borrowed this words from one of my fellow tta) who are feeling upset of loosing one strategic assets

Please give yourself a positive rating.

Hand me one too.

1 attack in Arunachal Pradesh
1 ambush attack in the restive Nagaland
1 attack in restive Manipur
1 recent audacious attack in Punjab

there were also 2 attacks in indian occupied Kashmir, though that isn't indian territory...for the sake of argument, including it anyways

if you want to include "small" incidents too - a BJP minister was recently gunned down in Bihar according to the news ticker

while we still face security threats in different directions, frequency of attacks is down considerably, especially compared to previous years.....whereas in india the frequency of attacks is clearly on an upwards trajectory

pretty much all of your security problems are internally caused. Even the fanatical mickey mouse hat modi's predecessor stated that the single largest threat to india's national security comes from within

take care of it and do something about it.....

Will answer you for sure, but i am yet to get my answer :)

my question supersedes yours in the priority queue

got irritated from work so thought let me chill out here a bit :)

it's okay, it's Friday

Guess what??? LEAs + FC are in charge of most security related cleanup operations in Balochistan Province, not the Army. WOW!!

And there is no insurgency in Balochistan anymore, it's merely a law and order problem of nuisance value -- we have a good check against your little proxy forces you try to throw our way whereas in Kashmir your forces are regularly being targeted now by Kashmiri freedom fighters. The chickens have come home to roost! Dont say we didnt warn you

ofcourse ofcourse it just a minor security problem in balochistan , even in fatta area tht why every day u guys collect pieces of ur people , of course everywhere is raw involved like we dont have any other work to do if involved dont u think they are doing great job, wht abt ur isi they are doing nothing or this:taz:and ofcourse kashmiris like u said it just minor security problem in balochistan so its same here.

Die b!tch, more b!tches will be dispatched by IA to meet 72 wh0#$s

Back
Top Bottom