What's new

Indian forces are driving 'educated' Kashmiri youth to militancy.

I don't have any fear in fact I want him to make some stupid move so we can get the chance to hunt down Indi..

Yeah you can say that to pacify yourself. Go on.

We will do whatever we like inside our country. You worry about the internal war that is raging in NWFP and the balochistan issue.

Yeah you can say that to pacify yourself. Go on.

We will do whatever we like inside our country. You worry about the internal war that is raging in NWFP and the balochistan issue.
Don't worry that war will be solved and soon you will see civil war increasing in your country

This is a province of our country and we don't tolerate terrorism. Any attempts will simply result in being crushed to extinction.

Unlike middle east, J&K is not a muslim country. It is a part of India which has been turned islamic due to our negligence with lot of bloodshed.

I

Nobody said it was a 'Muslim' country. It had a Muslim majority. More importantly Kashmiri. It is disputed territory. Although you probably see at as a province of India.

In Kashmir the economy is pretty much surviving on local self sustainable local businesses. Pretty much similar situations where you loot their resources and then make them pay for it.

The aid provided by the GoI is to the tune of 800 MN USD annually. The investment of the Indian Railways to improve infrastructure is close to 2.5 BN USD. Regarding your local statement, the forex earned by J&K is close to 13 MN USD. Horticulture is another huge area with close to 50 MN USD in turnover. Tourism to J&K during just pilgrim season is 80 MN USD.

Do not make general statements with no idea of realities.

Last edited:
For Hindus, between 1975-1977 India took a path that angered minorities and it reached Kashmir. You could also say they practiced minority apartheid. You lay the onus on Pakistan when the majority has called for independence for decades before the wider conflict erupted in the 90's.

Not minorities. Just a bunch of arab wannabes here. I am also a Buddhist and technically a minority. Sikhs are also technically minorities in India by definition. The sunni fascists even didn't leave sufi and shia kashmiris apart from killing hindus, buddhists and sikhs there.

That is what resulted in military action. In our country, follow the rules that all follow. Otherwise suffer the consequences.

Is that what Pakistanis told you? Go ahead believe them. They are right now failing to handle NWFP and Balochistan, you are talking about dealing with our state.

They might be a look up to people for you, but apart from terrorism, they are not even a nuisance for us.

For years they fed and tamed these monsters. Now see what happened at Karachi airport. Their own are now biting their hands. Who are the TTP? They are not some other nationals but Pakistanis and Muslims themselves.

Bad deeds always return back.

We are not separatist but original inhabitants. ;)

Yeah sure. PLO is a charity organization.

Nobody said it was a 'Muslim' country. It had a Muslim majority. More importantly Kashmiri. It is disputed territory. Although you probably see at as a province of India.

It was made into one to create trouble.

But yeah. Not even the US could do damage to us politically when we were the weakest in 90s, a bunch of terrorists can do squat.

This territory is as much disputed as your palestine is empire. :lol:

The aid provided by the GoI is to the tune of 800 MN USD annually. The investment of the Indian Railways to improve infrastructure is close to 2.5 BN USD. Regarding your local statement, the forex earned by J&K is close to 800 MN USD. Horticulture is another huge area.

Not true. Do not make general statements with no idea of realities.

Dude, he will naturally support Pakistanis. He is from the imaginary palestine (a word given to the region by conquering Greeks of the old).

Yes it is, you consider it part of India. Not everybody shares your views.

Prove it with numbers on economics, I have provided the same to you. Read my post. Else, just agree that you brain farted.

Not minorities. Just a bunch of arab wannabes here. I am also a Buddhist and technically a minority. Sikhs are also technically minorities in India by definition. The sunni fascists even didn't leave sufi and shia kashmiris apart from killing hindus, buddhists and sikhs there.

Stop getting emotional and deflecting unto other topics if you want a rational discussion. :lol:

But yeah. Not even the US could do damage to us politically when we were the weakest in 90s, a bunch of terrorists can do squat.

This territory is as much disputed as your palestine is empire. :lol:

Again, it's just a waste of time to address your posts.

The aid provided by the GoI is to the tune of 800 MN USD annually. The investment of the Indian Railways to improve infrastructure is close to 2.5 BN USD. Regarding your local statement, the forex earned by J&K is close to 13 MN USD. Horticulture is another huge area with close to 50 MN USD in turnover. Tourism to J&K during just pilgrim season is 80 MN USD.

Do not make general statements with no idea of realities.

Which exactly supports my point I made earlier in this thread. India exercises control over Kashmir which doesn't make it independent. IE. NH-1.

You must be referring to the hindu majority province in Kashmir.

Last edited:
lol...disputed territory,... nope its not...
its indian part un alienable...don't think of kashmir in Palestine terms...not gonna happen..... U can pass as many resolution inn ur OIC no body give a damn Fcuk....

Which exactly supports my point I made earlier in this thread. India exercises control over Kashmir which doesn't make it independent. IE. NH-1.

You must be referring to the hindu majority province in Kashmir.

I am talking about J&K. Not majority or minority. Tourism is well developed across the State. I would suggest you visit it, instead of going by statements made by Pakistanis on this forum or the media. I have been to Kashmir multiple times.

Your point was about GoI looting the economy of J&K. This is simply not true as I showed you with facts and figures.
Your point was that economy in J&K is local, which again I showed with facts is not true.

While, I respect your views and sentiments on the topic, ground realities from your statement are far off target as far as figures are concerned.

Water resources are an example.
Be detailed in your answer and the points you raise, else we would think you are simply trolling.
The only reason Indians are giving detailed answers is because we presume you donot know the whole story of Kashmir.

I am talking about J&K. Not majority or minority. Tourism is well developed across the State. I would suggest you visit it, instead of going by statements made by Pakistanis on this forum or the media. I have been to Kashmir multiple times.

Your point was about GoI looting the economy of J&K. This is simply not true as I showed you with facts and figures.
Your point was that economy in J&K is local, which again I showed with facts is not true.

While, I respect your views and sentiments on the topic, ground realities from your statement are far off target as far as figures are concerned.

I was making a point about the resources there. And I don't read off Pakistani's on this forum. It's well known there is tourism in Kashmir. Nobody is disputing that.

Back
Top Bottom