What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that at least some indians are aware of this thread!

You don't read before you reply, do you? He's asking for UN knowledge and all you can think of is Indians.. please read before you give your valuable comments. thanks.

Yeah, the thread is quite an embarrassment or should I say dagger-like to the indians? I'm not surprised that the indians want it to be closed.

Thanks for understanding. An Indian who hates Pakistan should actually want this kind of perception of India behind evil to persist on Pakistani minds. I will explain why ...

The Pakistan army has always got the first right to wealth in Pakistan in order to arm it to its teeth. Over the years it has become a force that has its proxies in extremists and religious fanatics. ISI is considered a top intelligence wing not just in Asia but in the world. This success has gone into the heads of the armed forces to such an extent that they look at civilians in Pakistan as gullible fools. They prepare stories and plant it to further the perception of fear from India to get more handle on wealth and recently more aid. No country uses aid in the fashion Pakistan uses and is falling in to a downward spiral of the powerful doing everything to satisfy their need and greed.

India is a favorite punching bag but if Pakistanis do not question the murky affairs of the armed forces thinking that it is India all along, then it is all the more good for Pakistan haters in India. Pakistan from being the role model of south Korea in the early 60s to it being clubbed with countries like Somalis and Yemen is not a path anyone wants to replicate.

Good luck to India footprint trackers.

:cheers:

Thanks for understanding. An Indian who hates Pakistan should actually want this kind of perception of India behind evil to persist on Pakistani minds. I will explain why ...

The Pakistan army has always got the first right to wealth in Pakistan in order to arm it to its teeth. Over the years it has become a force that has its proxies in extremists and religious fanatics. ISI is considered a top intelligence wing not just in Asia but in the world. This success has gone into the heads of the armed forces to such an extent that they look at civilians in Pakistan as gullible fools. They prepare stories and plant it to further the perception of fear from India to get more handle on wealth and recently more aid. No country uses aid in the fashion Pakistan uses and is falling in to a downward spiral of the powerful doing everything to satisfy their need and greed.

India is a favorite punching bag but if Pakistanis do not question the murky affairs of the armed forces thinking that it is India all along, then it is all the more good for Pakistan haters in India. Pakistan from being the role model of south Korea in the early 60s to it being clubbed with countries like Somalis and Yemen is not a path anyone wants to replicate.

Yaar Natak band kar... You indians are not that masoom as you are trying to portray yourself here...

uhh.....another pakistani conspiracy thread....I have always thought pakistanis were good in terrorism,knocking US door for some money..BUT have never thought them to be so good in creating superb, thrilling, amusing jaw dropping stories...I think its time for Pakistanis to take some Bollywood movies since the movies arent so good thesedays..no one can afford to lose such talented Script writters... come on guys shoot some movie for us HATS OFF TO YOUR INNOVATIVE THOUGHTS...now who says they lack innovating ideas???dare not say

uhh.....another pakistani conspiracy thread....I have always thought pakistanis were good in terrorism,knocking US door for some money..BUT have never thought them to be so good in creating superb, thrilling, amusing jaw dropping stories...I think its time for Pakistanis to take some Bollywood movies since the movies arent so good thesedays..no one can afford to lose such talented Script writters... come on guys shoot some movie for us HATS OFF TO YOUR INNOVATIVE THOUGHTS...now who says they lack innovating ideas???dare not say

lol look whos talking people who arrest pigeons ,and even blamed spreading of aids in india on the ISI indians often boast about india being the motherland of pakistan and how we were once part of you so I guess we probably learnt it from you afterall the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

u cant stay on the topic it seems.....pigeon,AIDS blah blah blah......We dont create stories without proof...We have Kasab and dare say Pakistan is involved...Your ISI is getting raped in USA court daily during RANA-HEADLEY trail...You capture a terrorist then start pointing finger to us..till then our middle finger to u...

You're right bro.. in fact they should go to Hollywood and work with James Bond producers. This story has action, thrill, suspense, conspiracy theories but it lacks glamour and some romance. so glamour and romance is the area they need to improve.

You’re the one who requested the mods to close the thread, aren’t you? Some people live to shut others up while they keep blabbering. Please tell us why some people are afraid to listen to what others have to say.

If USA decides to give more AID they will surely add Glamour too...after all they sacrifice sovereignty for the sake of
AID...may be Pakistanis will Google and see the meaning of sovereignty...

You’re the one who requested the mods to close the thread, aren’t you? Some people live to shut others up while they keep blabbering. Please tell us why some people are afraid to listen to what others have to say.

Please tell me why some people interfere when they live all the way in east. Oh wait you must be another ashamed soul to show his real flags. :lol:

I don't think you belong to the flag that you're showing. Is it so shameful to hold your country's flag?

India is 110% behind about 99% terror attacks in Pakistan.

I don't think you belong to the flag that you're showing. Is it so shameful to hold your country's flag?

You are a new kid on the block.
Therefore try to GET A LIFE as I always suggest you and stay on the topic you kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom