What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys can say RAW did 26/11, then this is also equally possible.

Nope man, 26/11 cannot be compared with this, as both are entirely different in objectivity. 26/11 didnt affect indian military capabilities, in this case we lost our orions.

force everything and blame it on India.

and Pakistan will keep facing these slapp on their dignity and security.

------------ the best which can happen to india is pakistan keep their eyes on east while from west they keep getting ............

oh the bline fold will never be taken off. untill its too late to wake up ...............

Nope man, 26/11 cannot be compared with this, as both are entirely different in objectivity. 26/11 didnt affect indian military capabilities, in this case we lost our orions.

Yes both are not comparable. 26/11 was a terrorist attack & hundred+ innocent civilians were killed. This mehran base attack was just a case of espionage where a few strategic targets were destroyed. 26/11 was a crime against humanity whereas thisattack was a crime against a nation's military.

26/11 was carried out by terrorist on civilian - some un known people who harned them in no way.

it was an attack on humanity - not against the govt or govt targets,

as it i emerging the 26/11 was done with clear help from govt and its funding - as by headley and rana and other sources.

-------------------------------------------

this current attack was done by taleban which was created and supported by the paksitan in past.

INVESTIGATION FROM THE CAPTURED TERRORISTS WHO ATTACKED PNS MEHRAN REVEALS THAT THEY WERE SUPPORTED BY 4 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES mainly RAW AND MOSSAD

I'm sure you don't sleep properly nowadays, you keep on dreaming even during the day. By the way, did you learn to provide link of your claim in any of your dreams??

I'm sure you don't sleep properly nowadays, you keep on dreaming even during the day. By the way, did you learn to provide link of your claim in any of your dreams??

Your signature is hilarious... :rofl:

You're right for the first time! 26/11 cant be compared wid this. Orions are not important than the lives of 166 people. Good going if you really mean it.

You're right for the first time! 26/11 cant be compared wid this. Orions are not important than the lives of 166 people. Good going if you really mean it.

Contemplate else avoid trolling.

Guys! In no way 26/11 can be compared to this. I didn't not mean that. I was replying to the kind of arguments these guys put together. when it comes to ISI is this and that. When anything happens in Pakistan they jump it on RAW. As if we do not have any other priorities in life.

The very act of the so called non state actors showed they are capable of taking up these kind of acts be it in India or Pakistan with the very help and training/blessings of ISI is mind blowing. How much more proof the average pakistani need... Follow the court proceedings in Chicago.

Contemplate else avoid trolling.

I think its time for Pakistanis to contemplate rather than Indians. Don't you see your denial tactics is actually proving counter productive for your own society.

Guys! In no way 26/11 can be compared to this. I didn't not mean that. I was replying to the kind of arguments these guys put together. when it comes to ISI is this and that. When anything happens in Pakistan they jump it on RAW. As if we do not have any other priorities in life.

The very act of the so called non state actors showed they are capable of taking up these kind of acts be it in India or Pakistan with the very help and training/blessings of ISI is mind blowing. How much more proof the average pakistani need... Follow the court proceedings in Chicago.

Can you show me how many things happened in Pakistan and our authorities jumped on conclusion of RAW's involvement? Brother, you people are living in state of denial, that every incident that happens in India, LeT, ISI is held responsible, which later on your investigations reveal that Hindu Terrorists / Extremists were involved.

Let me give some examples, Mumbai train blasts, Malegaon bomb blast (2006 & 2008), Delhi bomb blast, Ahmedabad bomb blast, Samjhuta Exprss bomb blast, Macca Mosque blast Hyderabad, Ajmer Sharif Durgah blast, Serial bombings in the UP courts, Jaipur blasts, Nanded bomb blast 2006.
Any proof of ISI's involvement? All of above were carried out by Hindu Extremists with the blessings of State. You say we are living in state of denial. We never come to conclusion of indian involvement, rather we say that we are investigating.

Can you show me how many things happened in Pakistan and our authorities jumped on conclusion of RAW's involvement? Brother, you people are living in state of denial, that every incident that happens in India, LeT, ISI is held responsible, which later on your investigations reveal that Hindu Terrorists / Extremists were involved.

Let me give some examples, Mumbai train blasts, Malegaon bomb blast (2006 & 2008), Delhi bomb blast, Ahmedabad bomb blast, Samjhuta Exprss bomb blast, Macca Mosque blast Hyderabad, Ajmer Sharif Durgah blast, Serial bombings in the UP courts, Jaipur blasts, Nanded bomb blast 2006.
Any proof of ISI's involvement? All of above were carried out by Hindu Extremists with the blessings of State. You say we are living in state of denial. We never come to conclusion of indian involvement, rather we say that we are investigating.

LOL if you want to live in denial you may. Its your choice.

We do agree and do not deny there are extremists in India as well and these extremists are challenged by Indian law enforcements and not by any external pressure. But does not mean all the list you provided has been by Hindu extremists. Its your own conspiracy theories.

Anyway, you may take some time out and follow the in public hearing of the Chicago proceedings and you will learn a lot from it.

Can you show me how many things happened in Pakistan .

Its your Naval chief and other investigation agencies which time and again say they have proof of RAW involvement. Also, cried to USA that we are the war mongers. Hei if you don't want to change well and good for us as you have triggered your own downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom