What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me how many things happened in Pakistan and our authorities jumped on conclusion of RAW's involvement? Brother, you people are living in state of denial, that every incident that happens in India, LeT, ISI is held responsible, which later on your investigations reveal that Hindu Terrorists / Extremists were involved.

Let me give some examples, Mumbai train blasts, Malegaon bomb blast (2006 & 2008), Delhi bomb blast, Ahmedabad bomb blast, Samjhuta Exprss bomb blast, Macca Mosque blast Hyderabad, Ajmer Sharif Durgah blast, Serial bombings in the UP courts, Jaipur blasts, Nanded bomb blast 2006.
Any proof of ISI's involvement? All of above were carried out by Hindu Extremists with the blessings of State. You say we are living in state of denial. We never come to conclusion of indian involvement, rather we say that we are investigating.

Now, how can you say that? Now, isnt it "jumping to the conclusion" ?

LOL if you want to live in denial you may. Its your choice.

We do agree and do not deny there are extremists in India as well and these extremists are challenged by Indian law enforcements and not by any external pressure. But does not mean all the list you provided has been by Hindu extremists. Its your own conspiracy theories.

Anyway, you may take some time out and follow the in public hearing of the Chicago proceedings and you will learn a lot from it.

In the same way we do agree and do not deny that extremists exist in Pakistan as well. What irritates us is that Indian tries washing its dirty linen with these extremists, without taking any actions against the extremists that exist in India.

Indian RAW Give us Targets in Pakistan - Pakistani Taliban Admits

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to war with India, Pakistan's insurgency issue will not magically disappear, nor will it hide the fact that a large influential portion of your armed forces are sympathetic to the people our boys are fighting in Afghanistan and your border. Either fight everyone, or fix yourselves.

Any more off topic or inane posts will result in multiple infractions.

Stay on topic.

Just show some proof .........like Kasab is Pakistani national (so show to world that any alive terrorist is Indian)

proof will of course surface once all the evidence is collected and investigation is completed. This is a major attack and i doubt if this one will go quietly down. My question remains however still unanswered..............but never the less i got the answer.

Any more off topic or inane posts will result in multiple infractions.

Stay on topic.

The thread deserved to be closed given that not a single article posted here is credible. I am surprised why the thread was reopened. Going by the quality of posts of A accusing B and B accusing A, it has no end.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

proof will of course surface once all the evidence is collected and investigation is completed. This is a major attack and i doubt if this one will go quietly down. My question remains however still unanswered..............but never the less i got the answer.

Let the proof surface, come to light and then we should talk. Why are you jumping the gun. Wait for the proof to surface.

Let the proof surface, come to light and then we should talk. Why are you jumping the gun. Wait for the proof to surface.

Where did you find me jumping on to the GUN?

The point is, in this case only, i would be happy even if Indian involvement is proved. After all, no civilians killed & objectives completed. A successful case of espionage. What else would we need?

Question is if the proof is given.....will you then accept that Your country does indeed sponsors terrorism and is behind attacks in Pakistan or will you still consider it laughable?

Here you go... Instead of framing hypothetical questions of the future (which in essence is jumping the gun before you even get your hands on the proof) stick to what is currently known and what conclusions can be derived as of now. What would you do if this happens and that happens in crystal ball gazing.

The thread deserved to be closed given that not a single article posted here is credible. I am surprised why the thread was reopened. Going by the quality of posts of A accusing B and B accusing A, it has no end.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Yeah, the thread is quite an embarrassment or should I say dagger-like to the indians? I'm not surprised that the indians want it to be closed.

Yeah, the thraed is quite an embarrassment or should I say dagger-like to the indians?

Will there be a UN resolution based on this thread?
Is BAn Ki Moon aware of PDF and this thread.? please forward this to UN website .

:rofl:

Yeah, the thread is quite an embarrassment or should I say dagger-like to the indians? I'm not surprised that the indians want it to be closed.

Just read what Ramu is saying kid.. don't jump on the conclusion without proof. Don't start nonsense arguments again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom