What's new

Indian flag insulted by ICC lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point being ? None of them are Indian Flags and we are discussing about Indian Flags.

Talking about DOUBLE STANDARD from India....always demanding others to apologize while Indians themselves insult others flag !!!

Your point being ? None of them are Indian Flags and we are discussing about Indian Flags.

The point is we all including Indians, Pakistanis, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Muslims etc etc should respect the flags of others to get respect for our flags.

otherwise we all should grow a thick skin towards the acts which we also carry out happily of burning, insulting flags of others

Talking about DOUBLE STANDARD from India....always demanding others to apologize while Indians themselves insult others flag !!!

ICC is an international organisation which runs on Indian Money. So we have every right to ask to apologise, even though I think the whole episode has been sensationalized.

And FYI, they have already apologised unconditionally.

The point is we all including Indians, Pakistanis, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Muslims etc etc should respect the flags of others to get respect for our flags.

otherwise we all should grow a thick skin towards the acts which we also carry out happily of burning, insulting flags of others

Wrong both are different.

I care two hoots when some Pakistani or Chinese burns an Indian Flag.

But this is an international organisation and as such should respect all flags,

ICC is an international organisation which runs on Indian Money. So we have every right to ask to apologise, even though I think the whole episode has been sensationalized.

Wrong both are different.

I care two hoots when some Pakistani or Chinese burns an Indian Flag.

But this is an international organisation and as such should respect all flags,

Karthic read my earlier post. Its soooooooooo stupid of those who manufactured balloon flags after these balloon are going to be burst one way or the other and come down to ground so one should had used brains if its going to be felt like insulting when these burst.

anyway its showing paranoia

BTW : why ICC runs on Indian money?? does it mean ICC should be following Indian dictation ? though we have seen how logard is running it already

I hear a lot of my Indian friends here pumping their chests and claiming that the ICC and the world of cricket runs on Indian money. Their statements just gave rise to a couple of silly questions.

Would Indian money keep the cricket going and increase its popularity even if all the Full members teams of the ICC quit the cricket being run on the Indian money?

How much successful would the Indian sponsors be if there is NO team playing cricket? Will the Indian sponsors hire and train rugby players to play cricket then?

Lastly, since Indian money is all what the world of cricket needs to prosper, shouldn't all the International players be banned, no kicked out from IPL to make the tournament All Indian. i.e played by just Indians, in India and of course with the Indian money.

Sincerely,

A cricket fan indebted to Indian Money.

I noticed that India always like to made a BIG DEAL out of something insignificant.....India is always summoning ambassadors of other countries over small matters.

Has to do with being highly sensitive and emotional people...
and having little or no tolerance for anything negative about their nation..
Try looking at yourself.. . Anti American rallies are out there after the Quran burning episode..
Unlike them though.. our governments are .. to put it mildly.. gutless.. they protest when they realize it could lead to a domestic problems for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom