What's new

Indian flag insulted by ICC lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal? We should cool down our nationalism a bit. It is really of no use to anyone.

I noticed that India always like to made a BIG DEAL out of something insignificant.....India is always summoning ambassadors of other countries over small matters.

Reactions: SQ8
I noticed that India always like to made a BIG DEAL out of something insignificant.....India is always summoning ambassadors of other countries over small matters.
Yup, oblivious of the fact how their disgruntled Citizens treat their respective symbol.

3651490513_3b726d1aa0.jpg

india+national+day+as+black+day.jpg

If some Israeli had burnt Iran other any other Muslim country flag.The Indian members would be probably sucking up to them and suggesting that Muslims are insensitive etc.

@ Windjammer.. There are enough videos of Balochis burning Pak flag. Stop trolling now.

Proof, if it were needed how the Indian media spins certain stories and how the Indian public falls victim to their own spin doctors.
Surprised that Sania's image didn't cause any controversy
. ;)

sania-mirza-feet.jpg

it had created controversy & sania later apologized for it.

Unless you are talking about UK or Canada, they are not our citizens.

The real citizens are these.

news-graphics-2007-_638781a.jpg

The term cherry picking comes to mind, or shall we call it 18 to one and half dozens. :azn:

As if what you did posting some pictures of some loosers in Canada and UK as our citizens was not 'cherry picking'. The term 'Looser' comes to my mind. :azn:

Mixing politics with cricket !!!
As I said 18 to one half dozens, but then again, how would an incompetent know the difference. !! ?? :yahoo: :wave:

Mixing politics with cricket !!!
As I said 18 to one half dozens, but then again, how would an incompetent know the difference. !! ?? :yahoo: :wave:

Cherry pick all you want ! in the end there is only one 'looser' and without an iota of doubt its Mr.Windjummer here who perhaps forgot it was he who brought in politics here with the photo of Khalistanis :oops:

Now try for a better comeback, not a lame one, though it may be too much to ask from you.

Proof, if it were needed how the Indian media spins certain stories and how the Indian public falls victim to their own spin doctors.
Surprised that Sania's image didn't cause any controversy
. ;)

sania-mirza-feet.jpg

That flag was at least 10feet away from her . But the pic makes it look being lot closer.

Yup, oblivious of the fact how their disgruntled Citizens treat their respective symbol.

3651490513_3b726d1aa0.jpg

india+national+day+as+black+day.jpg

Nothing wrong with these picture. They are showing their protest. It is better to burn a flag or effigy to show your protest than destroy property/loot/kill that sometimes happens in south asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom