What's new

Indian flag insulted by ICC lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of soccer balls are sold in stores with national flags on it just for the record and people kick these balls with foot

Alot of soccer balls are sold in stores with national flags on it just for the record and people kick these balls with foot

Thanks, I wanted to say the same. This overreaction is childish. What is this calling foreign diplomat at drop of a hat( or turban).

So what should the British Establishment do to the possibly Millions of Britishers wearing "Union Jack" Boxer Shorts!:cheesy:

we have blonds here, wearing those sexy shirts with American flag on it......lol

Guys some people really need to understand the difference between the national flag and a tri-colour balloon which resembles the national flag.

The flag, by law, is to be made of khadi, a special type of hand-spun cloth of cotton

You may also refer to Flag of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for further details.

"As I said 18 to one half dozens"

Shakespeare is rolling, no actually he is spinning like a propeller , in his grave!

Knee jerk or coming from the heart ???

Na, bet you heard that on NDTV. :lol:

No.. I think you forgot to read your newspaper two days back. Or you are faking your ignorance of the news.

Herald Exclusive: The dead end | Provinces | DAWN.COM

pale-of-law-543.jpg

Check out the news channels,an ICC lawyer bursting Indian flag balloons with her feet,creating anger across media.

The lawyer should receive the hardest of punishments.

Seriously hyper sensitive nations like those of subcontinent should not mock their national flags by manufacturing flag balloons after all these balloons are going to burst anyway. be it by blowing them under foot of by pricking by nail .

there are better ways to represent the flags . i say go for small badges which remain in your collection forever unlike balloon flags or even the cloth flags

Indians also burning Chinese Flag :

Indians also burn Pakistani Flag :

Indians also burn Australian :

Your point being ? None of them are Indian Flags and we are discussing about Indian Flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom