What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

I do not have such a complex. I met many Chinese-Americans in the military who are far more honorable than you as a person, not talking about their patriotism to the country of their birth -- the US. So where were you borned? China or Canada? Which has your loyalty? So who is really the one with the racial inferiority complex here? YOU.

Why you keep biting at me? Because you were born to be non-white, you can't blame me or other Chinese members being responsible for that. :coffee:

Many Indians worship whites, so whites killing a dark skinned South Indian is not their business. :coffee:
if you can say any thing that does not offend the dead man in this incident, then you have some thing to say.
Else fu%k off with your ranting some where else.
if this how your mother raised you to make fun about a dead man and his country which is deeply sadened by this incident.

There is this Bruce Lee movie Return of the Dragon, etc that have portrayed how you chinese worship the whites. (Note - I am addressing this one fool, and i do not have foul idea like him and I know Chinse are self esteemed people like Indians)

such a shame Indian Gov still yet utter a word for innocent Indians killed abroad by Foreign Navy.
It is a shame that the Indian government is not investigating why an experienced crew cannot understand these signals...

US military ship fires on boat in Persian Gulf, killing 1 | GlobalPost
The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.
May be some refresher training is in order?

Similar to the Indian Fishermen killed by Italians ? RIP and condolences to their families.

No...Am here as an American. It is people like YOU who persists in pointing that fact out wherever you could. The fact that there can be non-white Americans bothers you a lot.

It was the US census classified the ethnic groups in US as white and non-white.

Funny that you just jump out people refer you as non-white. :coffee:

if you can say any thing that does not offend the dead man in this incident, then you have some thing to say.
Else fu%k off with your ranting some where else.
if this how your mother raised you to make fun about a dead man and his country which is deeply sadened by this incident.

There is this Bruce Lee movie Return of the Dragon, etc that have portrayed how you chinese worship the whites. (Note - I am addressing this one fool, and i do not have foul idea like him and I know Chinse are self esteemed people like Indians)

Sure, we do have many traitors who worship whites and hate their motherland as well.

Everyone can have its own traitors, so does China and India.

It is a shame that the Indian government is not investigating why an experienced crew cannot understand these signals...

May be some refresher training is in order?

that's quite gang theory. you navy killed innocent Indian civilians and you start to sell these rogue theory cannot you just once respect the truth and be somewhat human on moral standard?

that's quite gang theory. you navy killed innocent Indian civilians and you start to sell these rogue theory cannot you just once respect the truth and be somewhat human on moral standard?
Can you explain, using your 'extensive' naval experience, why no one on this boat understood these gestures...

The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.

Can you explain, using your 'extensive' naval experience, why no one on this boat understood these gestures...

as a navy veteran can you elaborate the message stream coming out of the incident? the warning, the response, and interaction between the perpetrator and the victims? Indians are all english speaking, especially those Diasporas. if you can not convince the boat is hijacked nobody's gonna believe you.

as a navy veteran can you elaborate the message stream coming out of the incident? the warning, the response, and interaction between the perpetrator and the victims? Indians are all english speaking, except those Diasporas. if you can not convince the boat is hijacked nobody's gonna believe you.
You do not need to have military experience to know that if a ship fired one or more shots across your bow, you do not continue on your current heading. You are having a hard time reconciling your common sense, the facts, and your own petty desire to attribute the worst of motives to US in this tragedy. Your intellectual dishonesty is quite evident.

Sure, we do have many traitors who worship whites and hate their motherland as well.

Everyone can have its own traitors, so does China and India.
if you know that, then what is the requrment to make such a comment on one individual percepion in life.

You do not need to have military experience to know that if a ship fired one or more shots across your bow, you do not continue on your current heading. You are having a hard time reconciling your common sense, the facts, and your own petty desire to attribute the worst of motives to US in this tragedy. Your intellectual dishonesty is quite evident.

yeah you are so damned. stop selling your rogue theory and personal attacks. people with average intelligence and moral basics would take my side. you and your evil companions would rot in hell.

The USN killed Germans for fun. Thats shocking.

certainly innocent Afghanis are still enjoy that fun, not to mention those Iraqi women rape by your occupied forces.

Photos Show Rape of Iraqi Women by US Occupation Forces

I am out the argument.

yeah you are so damned. stop selling your rogue theory and personal attacks. people with average intelligence and moral basics would take my side. you and your evil companions would rot in hell.

certainly innocent Afghanis are still enjoy that fun, not to mention those Iraqi women rape by your occupied forces.

Photos Show Rape of Iraqi Women by US Occupation Forces

I am out the argument.
That source have been proven to be forged. If you have to resort to this low, you ran out of argument a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom