What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

It just confuses me as I run into these random comments on a single page regarding the issue.

suresh (mumbai)

suresh (mumbai)
15 mins ago
everyday thousands of indians die in India, Indian life is cheap in India and if you work in troubled waters of gulf, you be ready for such events

Prof Ramesh (Gurgaon)
36 Followers
Gold: 8111442
Indian fishermen should have known that crossing border line is always a threat and even though US security force's alert they ignored and reached nearer to the fuelling US Ship.

Raju (Mumbai)
Why hate America for killing 1 Indian while playing cricket with islamic republic of Pakistan who killed 166 Indians?

are they real Indians, or some camouflager U.S. cyber IDs?

PLAN only wants to defend its sovereignty, while USN kills non-whites for fun, a totally different story. :coffee:
When you have to play the pathetic race card, it mean you have nothing of worth to say about the issue.

Lol the comments on TOI are hilarious
USA is our friend , they can kill few Indians , not a problem , at least they protect us from the Pakis
India should immediately send its full Navy force and bring the offender US Navy ship to Mumbai, dock it there and arrest all the Navy personnel for doing this atrocity on poor fishermen. It should not release the ship till it gets at least one billion dollars in gold. All the Navy personnel should be arrested and put in jail without bail and try as per Indian laws. The person died and those injured are Indian citizen and India has full right to try them. Further Arabian Sea is part of Indian Ocean and by name itself one can easily know that it belongs to India. So whatever happens in Indian Ocean is to be considered as having happened on Indian territory and dealt accordingly. Obama should be informed that India take these matters seriously and any happenings like this in future will make India to react much more strongly and attacking US is not to be ruled out. What these Yankees think. We the Indians with millions of years of glorious past and they with hardly half a millennium of history!!! Mera Bharat Mahan. Time to note. We are not under-achievers but super achievers.
Are Bhai, India is an up and up coming nation with millions of people who are ready to fight for the country. And we are technically very advanced. Not only we have modern weapons but also those invented by our ancient sages and gurus, weapons like Agneyastra, Pasupathastra and many such things. And look. US is a declining nation. It has just its name and nothing else. And most of all its population is just a fraction of ours and so our man power is also great. As far as patriotism we can teach anyone in the world. So we can beat US at any time. It is just our magnanimity that we have not reacted with any force the slight by Time Magazine on our great PM. Let it make another comment and we will attack every US journals. There will not be any Times Square in Manhatton at all. We are great. Out meekness should not be taken for weakness. Great people never react for each and everything. They are magnanimous and so we are too. Mera Bharat Mahan. Jai Bjrang Bali Chal Dusmanon ki Gali.
India sent warships to Africa and Middle East to control freely roaming pirates.Obama is shooting from hip and his sailors are shooting from ships without rhyme or reason. India should treat the shooters as pirates and ask our warships to arrest them in International Waters even if US warships resist.
Breaking news.........., the killed men was hired by SIMI. The payment to SIMI was done by Congress party. It is widely believed that congress did this to hit back at Barrack Obama's comment. Sources close to ISI has confirmed that all three were in terror training school sponsored by Sonia and her anti-hindu amul babies. Dogvijay Singh was consolidating Rahul Gandhi about his poor decision to send the secular folks without arms and ammunition. Please stay tuned for more updates.........

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y-fires-on-fishing-boat/opinions/15009366.cms

Does that bother you, that there can be non-white Americans?

I just know some none white Americans avoid talking about white racism or likewise, yet you always jump in the topic.

anyway, keep your nice talking.

If you don't have any racial inferiority complex, then there is nothing i can play with you. :meeting:
I do not have such a complex. I met many Chinese-Americans in the military who are far more honorable than you as a person, not talking about their patriotism to the country of their birth -- the US. So where were you borned? China or Canada? Which has your loyalty? So who is really the one with the racial inferiority complex here? YOU.

I just know some none white Americans avoid talking about white racism or likewise, yet you always jump in the topic.

anyway, keep your nice talking.
No...Am here as an American. It is people like YOU who persists in pointing that fact out wherever you could. The fact that there can be non-white Americans bothers you a lot.

Back
Top Bottom