What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

Remember the USS Stark?
nope, so I googled it and this came up

"The USS Stark was deployed to the Middle East Force in 1984 and 1987. Captain Glenn R. Brindel was the commanding officer during the 1987 deployment. The ship was struck on May 17, 1987, by two Exocet antiship missiles fired from an Iraqi Mirage F1[1][2] (although some believe it to be a Falcon) aircraft during the Iran–Iraq War"

Am I missing something or did you just act like a good ol' American and confused Iran with Iraq?

They worked on daily wages for a UAE fishing company.

It happened in international waters where India has on jurisdiction.

Diplomatic protests will surely follow.

An apology will be issued without much hue. And thats the way it works, it always works.

Sad to see the situation the relatives of the fishermen are in right now. RIP.
well let's hope their families at least get some form of compensation.

nope, so I googled it and this came up

"The USS Stark was deployed to the Middle East Force in 1984 and 1987. Captain Glenn R. Brindel was the commanding officer during the 1987 deployment. The ship was struck on May 17, 1987, by two Exocet antiship missiles fired from an Iraqi Mirage F1[1][2] (although some believe it to be a Falcon) aircraft during the Iran–Iraq War"

Am I missing something or did you just act like a good ol' American and confused Iran with Iraq?

well let's hope their families at least get some form of compensation.

There would little to nothing, even if India makes a protest, it will go on deaf ears considering no one will want to voice against the US. More or less there would be an apology, after couple of weeks,months and nothing more.

US starts targeting indians too? Did that man pose a threat to US navy?

US starts targeting indians too? Did that man pose a threat to US navy?
I would say USN certainly know some info about the boat that's obvious. They know most labors in UAE are foreign and they just pick some expendable.

I hope Indians should see their ugly nature, Evil Fat *** Americans.

after protest to US many times, a word "sorry" recieved several monthes later from US, then happy, that's all, no other thing will happy
Did the Yanks say they're sorry? Or would it take forever to do so like in the case of the Salala incident where they killed 24 Pakistani soldiers?

It used to be that they kill first and apologise later. Now it's kill and never apologise at all! Just blame the other twits and get away with murder. Jeeez! This sucks!

Please no more conspiracy theories...

What possible reason would the US have to kill a random fisherman and make up fake stories? They warned the boat, it didn't stop, they took drastic action as a last resort. That's all there is to it.

RIP to the fisherman.

Nothing really CT, it is just that the US soldiers love to kill the foreign non-white civilians for fun, it is part of their nature. :coffee:

Any one with a quarter brain knows you don't rush a naval ship....certainly not in an area with tension..were it has been stated that our ships (and has happened) would be attacked in such manner. If no one here understands protecting your ships...it is no wonder none of you have EVER been a naval power.

Nothing really CT, it is just that the US soldiers love to kill the foreign non-white civilians for fun, it is part of their nature. :coffee:
You mean like how the PLAN does it to the 'inferior' Asians in Asia?

Any one with a quarter brain knows you don't rush a naval ship....certainly not in an area with tension..were it has been stated that our ships (and has happened) would be attacked in such manner. If no one here understands protecting your ships...it is no wonder none of you have EVER been a naval power.

China had a navy when you Americans were not even invented yet. you talk about being a naval power but you protected your navy very well when japan came in pearl habour :rofl::rofl:

China had a navy when you Americans were not even invented yet. you talk about being a naval power but you protected your navy very well when japan came in pearl habour :rofl::rofl:

USN is still the number one in this world for now, so no need to bash them from a technical point of view.

However, many nations will not kowtow to them because they are the strongest, as long as we unite together, we can prevail the evil.

We are a splinter of Britian...and took that naval heritage with us moron. To give you an example from your region...the Turk existed before the moved to Anatolia...and had a horse-riding heritage before they got there (in other words if I told a Turk we were riding horses before Turkey existed...I would be technicaly correct...but an idiot.) As far as China...they had ships...but were never a naval power (the Egyptians had ships 1000's of years ago...not ever a naval power) As far as Pearl Harbor....ask some one from the Imperial fleet how that worked out for them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom