What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

KFC is Kerala Fried Chicken.:angry:
We had a teacher from the UK (United Kerela)

And you will be shot at. A spit is an assault.

India has no history of lying? Ha, Indians would lie through their teeth to get what they want. Just go read A Dust Over India.
Yes, I, a Pakistani, am calling Indians truthful. Really, give me one reason I would lie about the goodness of Indians.

And I wouldn't mind being shot at, that spit would be the best moment of my life, second only to the bomb attack we have planned tomorrow, exploding at Trafalgar Square in UK and in Pittsburgh, USA

Joking!

Yeah, that last word really hits it on the nail. :smokin:
Last line refers to second paragraph. As anyone could have guessed. Competition guys, who guessed that? We'll finally settle the issue of low and high IQ's

Unprovoked, they rained bullets for five minutes: victim

“A man fired from a machine gun continuously for five minutes. It happened suddenly and everything was over even before we could understand what was happening,” said an Indian fisherman who survived the shooting by the United States Navy off the Dubai coast.

That first paragraph already has a contradiction.....also firing a weapon for 5 mins? Srsly? The barrel would probably get so hot it would curve....but we need a real life soldier to confirm this.

That first paragraph already has a contradiction.....
He meant it happened for 5 minutes but under the shock, they passed quickly. Deliberate attempt to misunderstand is deliberate

He meant it happened for 5 minutes but under the shock, they passed quickly. Deliberate attempt to misunderstand is deliberate

Deliberate attempt to not understand is dumb...

Says the one who started the one liners

You dont say....

I would love to continue however i have more important work then to cater to your special needs of bashing Uncle Sam every chance you get.

You dont say....

I would love to continue however i have more important work then to cater to your special needs of bashing Uncle Sam every chance you get.
That video couldn't be more relevant. Those are two lines

Back
Top Bottom