What's new

Indian fears on Pak aid unaddressed as yet: IAF chief

Yeah its such a good link.
That guy is saying 80% of the Indias population live in slums.Can u give me a link that proves his statement?????????

there is a link at the bottom of the article........
and BTW u asked for a link and i gave u one so......nvm...:coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Actually u meant that Pakistan defeated India in the 65 war.

yes we did in the air!

Just read the article and tell me what else it can be called but crying. We are a much smaller nation but do we ever display this attitude? There is no maturity in this blah blah attitude. Disgusting !

Najam sethi and prominent analyst??

Two totally different things bro. He is a well known sold out just like Mr. 100 %%

@On the rocks

Every one that betrays country's interests can understandably be regarded as a sold out and Najam Sethi has proved it time and again. I don't want to go in details but let us stay at the topic shall we.

Regards

^^^^

Are you saying that you are getting these birds without giving anything back??? I hope not.. and believe that's what Pride means....Whatever you are giving back(opening new front or more active support etc etc) which will weaken taliban hold in AF will serve India's interests...When we whine(diplomacy is the right move) it gives US another tool to put pressure on Pak...Look we are going out of the way to help you so you got to do the same....Simple isn't it???

No doubt it increases our headache too but then its all diplomatic tussle....Sometimes you win and sometimes us...net net only US wins :cheers:

Yes this is exactly what i am saying. There is nothing Pakistan promised for inreturn.

From the day the 1st missiles flew across the Pakistani air space to land in Afghanistan, to the days of daily drone strikes within Pakistani territories, Pakistan has always first protested and then given in to the US demands.

How exactly is this related to the buying of F-16s? Pakistan gave in or not, what happens in the tribal area is happening with the consent of alot of people, people from within the defence and political establishment and out of that is equally benefical for the both of us. If you want i can prove it to you but not here as this is not the thread.

From the days of Bush's threat to bomb Pakistan to stone age to Obama's apeasement policy of aid and military equipment in exchange of Pakistan's contribution in WOT, Pakistan has always given in, whatever be the initial public posturing..

Give in as in??? You can believe anything you want from an Indian perspective, fact is very never really gave in anything that was contrary to our interests in the region and fruit of that is being delivered in the form of Pakistans stance being adopted by the US and NATO in afghanistan theatre. So again what exactly did we give in?

And the 14 F 16s that you have received and the additional 18 that you are about to receive are part of the compensation for that giving in..

Pakistan paid for those 18 F-16s, what is there so hard not to understand and being a non nato ally, Pakistan automatically becomes allegable for excessive US military weapons not used by the US. Those included 14 F-16s. By the way i have a doubt on the number 14.

My point is that if US is seen to be displeasing another friendly nation (India) by giving you these jets, it will definitely extract a higher exchange than if India wouldnt have protested.. You may believe that these jets will require no quid pro quo, but both you and I know how fake and short lived that belief would be....

This is a false analogy. India wont leave US just because they sold those 18 F-16s to Pakistan and US knows exactly the same. There is no quid pro situation here and besides when it comes to Pakistans self interest, those 18 F-16s would hardly matter even if we agree for a second to what you are saying.

What you posted doesn't refute his point. Higher GDP per capita does not necessarily mean an average is better off in India. This is particularly the case in India because of much worse income inequality.

True.. however it reflects on the strength of the economy despite weakness of social sector...

How exactly is this related to the buying of F-16s? Pakistan gave in or not, what happens in the tribal area is happening with the consent of alot of people, people from within the defence and political establishment and out of that is equally benefical for the both of us. If you want i can prove it to you but not here as this is not the thread.

Give in as in??? You can believe anything you want from an Indian perspective, fact is very never really gave in anything that was contrary to our interests in the region and fruit of that is being delivered in the form of Pakistans stance being adopted by the US and NATO in afghanistan theatre. So again what exactly did we give in?

I am not even debating if it was in Pakistan's interests or not. In all probability, getting rid of the terror infestations on Pakistan soil is not only in Pakistan's interest, but whole world's. The point I am making is that in a lot of cases, Pakistan backs off after making initial belligerant noises. Like the examples of Drone attacks and missiles

Pakistan paid for those 18 F-16s, what is there so hard not to understand and being a non nato ally, Pakistan automatically becomes allegable for excessive US military weapons not used by the US. Those included 14 F-16s. By the way i have a doubt on the number 14.
no body gives any thing automatically for free. The reason you are a non nato ally is to fight the war with Terror in the NWFP and Afghanistan. And that's exactly the activities against which you get the military aid and the equipment from the US. So as I said.. No free lunches. You get it because you are a non nato ally. You are a non nato ally because you do what USA asks you to in the WOT

This is a false analogy. India wont leave US just because they sold those 18 F-16s to Pakistan and US knows exactly the same. There is no quid pro situation here and besides when it comes to Pakistans self interest, those 18 F-16s would hardly matter even if we agree for a second to what you are saying.

No one is talking abt leaving. Its just that giving jets to PAkistan and rubbing India the wrong way in the process will carry a larger bill for Pakistan than just giving the jets.

Even if PAF has 400 fighters and IAF 1400, their chief will still very uncomfortable. Indians always try to brainwash masses and international community that its not Pak that they are worried about but China. But the thing is that when was the last time that IAF made hue and cry when Chinese added more fighters in their inventory. OTOH, Pakistan adds 10 fighters and the Indians starts to get loose motions and start to use all their resources to stop the deals that Pakistan is making.

PAF is only one factor. The other thing IAF chief is scared off is their own quality of mantainance and the pilot training. The lot that is getting trained on Kirans ,Deepaks and then onto Mig-21s, what do you really expect from them. Despite all their efforts, their planes are still falling like autumn leaves.

IAF Chief should get his own house in order before pointing fingers at others.

Lt.col Hari singh

Indians unfortunately did it...but they have learnt from mistakes.

just a correction. its lahore district which is very different from lahore city. lahore city come in lahore disctrict just like many other cities. my home town is in sargodha district which is more than an hours drive from sargodha city.

Even if PAF has 400 fighters and IAF 1400, their chief will still very uncomfortable. Indians always try to brainwash masses and international community that its not Pak that they are worried about but China. But the thing is that when was the last time that IAF made hue and cry when Chinese added more fighters in their inventory. OTOH, Pakistan adds 10 fighters and the Indians starts to get loose motions and start to use all their resources to stop the deals that Pakistan is making.

PAF is only one factor. The other thing IAF chief is scared off is their own quality of mantainance and the pilot training. The lot that is getting trained on Kirans ,Deepaks and then onto Mig-21s, what do you really expect from them. Despite all their efforts, their planes are still falling like autumn leaves.

IAF Chief should get his own house in order before pointing fingers at others.

No brother..India has nothing to fear from Pakistan..gt it in your head...its China against hom we are bulding and we are not worried about them because they seem more mature and we dont protest their procurement of weapons because they mostly build their own and dont ask outsiders..India can make and buy..so it rightly influences to curb the power of its enemy...

just a correction. its lahore district which is very different from lahore city. lahore city come in lahore disctrict just like many other cities. my home town is in sargodha district which is more than an hours drive from sargodha city.

Ok ..I agree cause you must be knowing better :tup:

P.S the context on which it was shown was not that India captured Lahore it was just an answer to one of the questions...

What i posted is not based upon Patriotism......These are real figures PROVE THEM WRONG!

You were saying that those 800 million Indians are richer than an average Pakistani. I proved you wrong, and even if you don't agree, you can go to both countries and see for yourself what condition an average person lives in and where you find more beggers at.

Back
Top Bottom