What's new

Indian Fashion

I agree.. there are niche bolly movies which are superb.. and there are dal chawal type hollywood movies. I was saying not everybody is a fan of bollywood... especially elite class people.

what is the best percentage of people who watch hollywood like you said.... any guess?

I think it changes from person to person, I used to watch bollywood movies in 80s and 90s in my childhood because the culture and aspirations shown in those movies were similar to ours. But post 2000 , the bollywood movies have distracted from their cultural basis and hence I cannot relate to the movies made in bollywood these days they just dont represent the culture that I was used to see in an indian movie, now these movies are just a low quality copy of hollywood movies so most educated people in pakistan do watch only hollywood movies these days. Moreover punjabis in pakistan have more interest in watching punjabi stage dramas whose CDs are available in the market, pashtuns are more into their pashto movies. I could safely say that the biggest market for indian movies is the urdu speaking mohajir population of pakistan because they dont have much of a choice. Punjabis and pashtuns have a choice to watch entertainment in their own language which is readily available in the country.

We may not know who are our celebrities, models, actors etc but we know who is even the servant of Bollywood actors and models. So the topic is not needed. People here don't know much about Pakistani fashion industry so its interesting to have Pakistani fashion thread. Bangladeshi media is conservative, so fashion is a comparatively new concept in BD. So its interesting to have BD fashion thread to know who are Bengali models and celebrities.

These Indian girls look realy ugly and probably smell relly bad too.

We may not know who are our celebrities, models, actors etc but we know who is even the servant of Bollywood actors and models. So the topic is not needed. People here don't know much about Pakistani fashion industry so its interesting to have Pakistani fashion thread. Bangladeshi media is conservative, so fashion is a comparatively new concept in BD. So its interesting to have BD fashion thread to know who are Bengali models and celebrities.

You are right on that. It's interesting to see new faces. Bollywood has nothing new. It's known to everyone, so not that interesting!

Dont you ave anything better to do,here??

This place has a few butt smellers who will say girls are ugly , smelly etc.

They developed this habit probably doing the same to their kith and kin @ in their own household.

You even care for them. Only losers envy others success and resort to name calling. :D

I have seen, mostly people who are a complete fail in life would condemn and abuse the most successful person that too on an online forum. And in real life that successful person will not give him importance more than a street dog.

So it doesn't matter at all, when someone abuses in an online forum as it doesn't have any effect in the real world.

Dont you ave anything better to do,here??

This place has a few butt smellers who will say girls are ugly , smelly etc.

They developed this habit probably doing the same to their kith and kin @ in their own household.

Why do your women need to cake makeup on their faces to look beautiful..
Cause they arent... I see prettier girls than these when I wak down the street.

You even care for them. Only losers envy others success and resort to name calling. :D

I have seen, mostly people who are a complete fail in life would condemn and abuse the most successful person that too on an online forum. And in real life that successful person will not give him importance more than a street dog.

So it doesn't matter at all, when someone abuses in an online forum as it doesn't have any effect in the real world.

Sorry but its my own opinion.
Most Bollywood actresses are complete (blanks)... They look nice on TV but are disgusting ppl in real life.. Like Bipasha Basu or Vidya Balan or Salman Khan which ran over a person

Why do your women need to cake makeup on their faces to look beautiful..
Cause they arent... I see prettier girls than these when I wak down the street.

Sorry but its my own opinion.
Most Bollywood actresses are complete (blanks)... They look nice on TV but are disgusting ppl in real life.. Like Bipasha Basu or Vidya Balan or Salman Khan which ran over a person

That's fine no problem!

You hate India similarly there are many Indians who hate Pakistan(few I know personally)and will quote similar to you about Pakistan.

I don't hate Pakistan and there are several Pakistanis(of whom few I know personally and rest in online forum) who don't hate India and will quote like me about India, the way I quote about Pakistan.

It's just perception.

2. Carol

8.jpg

vikram-phadnis-blenders-pride-fashion-tour-day3_028.jpg

carol.jpg
She is not attractive, no offence

^^ yuk she looks like a parvez musharraf .. Punjabi girls are rarely good looking ( they are pretty though) .. most of them are very manly and heavily built ( more like horse)..not good looking by international beauty standards.. maybe by South asian standards because they look more white..for me this is how a beautiful woman should be..bony face , raised round eyes , pointed nose , high cheeks , good skin , pointed jaw with voluminous lips not invading the face.sharp features

rekha.jpg

images

with a face like this she will be considered attractive in any part of the world. others include

images

miss india 2007
Esha-Gupta.jpg

a perfect indian beauty - brown skin , sharp features , captivating eyes and a lean well filled body

Deepika_Padukone_4345.jpg

Most beautiful Indian actresses of all time

1. Madhubala

madhubala-5b-1_1186978268.jpg

2. Aishwarya Rai

She comes close to Madhubala's beauty and elegance.

aish-jodha-akbar.jpg

3. Hema Malini

Hema%20Malini26412.jpg

4. Madhuri Dixit

madhuri-embroidered-saree-devdas.jpg

5. Suchitra Sen

She is Bangladesh born Indian legendary actress. :D

TH02SUCHITRA_SEN_137460e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom