What's new

Indian Fashion

ohk let's start with Indian miss worlds ..

1. Reita Faria - 1966

jdwmKSdhbfb.jpg

2. Aishwarya Rai - 1994

2008020150250802.jpg

3. Daina Hayden - 1997

dianaa_full.jpg

4. Yukta Mookhey - 1999

ymwe1.jpg

5.Priyanka - 2000

images

pose here news,videos and photos related India and bollywood.

@Nexus nice thread, we need to post Bollywood flash mob videos also, they are known world wide ..... :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
most pakistanis and bangladeshis watch eat and sleep bollywood.. no need of promotion...
stop making stupid threads..

Believe me it is not the case with pakistanis anymore, Almost all educated pakistanis that I meet these days do not watch bollywood movies, they watch only hollywood english movies. Only uneducated pakistanis watch bollywood movies and as the number of educated people increases in pakistan , the viewers of bollywood movies will decrease propotionally.

Believe me it is not the case with pakistanis anymore, Almost all educated pakistanis that I meet these days do not watch bollywood movies, they watch only hollywood english movies. Only uneducated pakistanis watch bollywood movies and as the number of educated people increases in pakistan , the viewers of bollywood movies will decrease propotionally.

what is the percentage of such educated pakistanis..

if educated pakistanis are like you , blindingly nationalist and conservative and biased , then I am really worried abt the future of Pakistan.

if educated pakistanis are like you , blindingly nationalist and conservative and biased , then I am really worried abt the future of Pakistan.

bro.. bollywood quality is not that great.. he is not being nationalistic.. only few are good...

We don't need to do Bollywood or Indian fashion propaganda. It's already known worldwide and only fails don't agree to that.

We don't need to clarify anything to anyone here as PDF is noway the voice of Pakistan. Proof 2013 General Elections.

@ rustam90789

some uneducated poor Pakistani citizens coming out of theaters watching Hindi movies

These are people of karachi, they speak urdu as their mother tongue and share the most with india and indian culture shown in bollywood movies so I am not surprised that their educated lot watches bollywood movies, may be it is blood attraction for these people. I am talking about real paksitanis who never had any relation with modern country of india or its culture that is punjabis, saraikis, pashtun, sindhis and baloch.

bro.. bollywood quality is not that great.. he is not being nationalistic.. only few are good...

wel, I find most hollywood movies similar .. no colour and flavour ... their music and style has become too predictable now...I have watched some latest famous movies and left in the middle and that includes smashers like The Dark Knight Rises..I am a big fan of Hollywood but I believe that Bollywood nowadays under directors like Anurag , Vishal , Gauri and Vikramaditya is making better movies... look at Gangs of Waaseypur .. Hollywood could never make a movie like this... nor it can make a movie like English Vinglish , 3 Idiots .. these are uniquely Indian subjects ... and Bollywood is unchallenged there..

These are people of karachi, they speak urdu as their mother tongue and share the most with india and indian culture shown in bollywood movies so I am not surprised that their educated lot watches bollywood movies, may be it is blood attraction for these people. I am talking about real paksitanis who never had any relation with modern country of india or its culture that is punjabis, saraikis, pashtun, sindhis and baloch.

First I totally disagree with your concept of real and unreal Pakistanis , second Punjabis , Sindhis that make 75% of your population share a culture that is also found on the other side of the border and is greatly reflected in Indian movies. Famous Pakistani artists that work in Bollywood are from Punjab. Third , Indian movies can be watched in Egypt , Afghanistan , Morocco, Australia and Nigeria then why not Pakistan ? stop running into the darkness , come out and look around.

wel, I find most hollywood movies similar .. no colour and flavour ... their music and style has become too predictable now...I have watched some latest famous movies and left in the middle and that includes smashers like The Dark Knight Rises..I am a big fan of Hollywood but I believe that Bollywood nowadays under directors like Anurag , Vishal , Gauri and Vikramaditya is making better movies... look at Gangs of Waaseypur .. Hollywood could never make a movie like this... nor it can make a movie like English Vinglish , 3 Idiots .. these are uniquely Indian subjects ... and Bollywood is unchallenged there..

I agree.. there are niche bolly movies which are superb.. and there are dal chawal type hollywood movies. I was saying not everybody is a fan of bollywood... especially elite class people.

what is the best percentage of people who watch hollywood like you said.... any guess?

I agree.. there are niche bolly movies which are superb.. and there are dal chawal type hollywood movies. I was saying not everybody is a fan of bollywood... especially elite class people.

I donot understand what this elite class is ? You mean by multiplex going Indians right ? then I must tell you that Chennai Express - a dal chawal Hindi movie was a smasher in multiplexes. I believe that you live in UK and that your are greatly under the influence of English movies. The reality is that Hollywood still has a tiny market in India and those who watch Hollywood also watch Bollywood . I am the example , I watch Hollywood and Bollywood movies ... in cinemas.

krrissh 3- a typical masala Bollywood superhero movie has 14_ million views on youtube on its trailer .. these are young internet savy people

a low budget masala bollywood movie became one the greatest movies of our times

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom