What's new

Indian explosives found in Syria!!!

Just like Pakistani toothpastes were found at the scene of 26/11-

Enough prove to blame a country and send dossiers- No?-

U do know? supplying explosives that cause death is a different ball game?

Nobody is blaming the company all we are saying the govt of india should take a note of this and stop supplying weapons to rouge regimes.

The indian govt finds a fighter wearing cloths made in Pakistan and u easily come up and say Pakistan is sponsoring them?
and when indian explosives are used u r plainly denying the fact with we dont care?

also the indo-russian-syrian angle can not be ruled out?

the explosives were used by the regime and the FSA.....and unlike USA i dont think india will put stop to contracts already in place and paid for. But highly doubt any new contracts will be made till some stability returns

Nobody uses pakistani toothpaste in india ! arrey even if yo go to roadside store, they will have colgate and close up for 15 rupees or more.......you think when its so common someone is going to use pak toothpaste...that too imported :bunny:

Nobody uses pakistani toothpaste in india ! arrey even if yo go to roadside store, they will have colgate and close up for 15 rupees or more.......you think when its so common someone is going to use pak toothpaste...that too imported :bunny:

i always thought- you guys have comprehension problem- Boi i was right !!!-

Leave toothpaste listen to the typical Pakistani accent of Ajmal Qasab like Karaya(rent), Qasam-Qasambad, falaa-falaa, Garnade(granade) etc. Its there on youtube in 7 parts.

It indeed is a thread worth some serious discussion.

The Americans accused Pakistan of producing fertilizer which they said was being smuggled to Afghanistan and has been used to kill American soldiers. The American Senators started threatening Pakistan with sanctions etc. American teams visited the factories which produced the material etc and discussed ways and means to restrict the materials getting in the hands of terrorists.

The Indians went ballistic and their TV channels and media started blaming Pakistan of fomenting terrorism in Afghanistan and citing this as another proof.

And now that this thing has been highlighted in India, Indians as usual are going in denial mode and are accusing it as being a mere propagandist troll.

I think I have read reports in the media that traces of Indian made explosives have also been found in Taliban related terrorist explosions in Pakistan.

I personally feel that this need to be explored more.

Leave toothpaste listen to the typical Pakistani accent of Ajmal Qasab like Karaya(rent), Qasam-Qasambad, falaa-falaa, Garnade(granade) etc. Its there on youtube in 7 parts.

Why don't you use the voice recording as a lullaby to help you go to sleep.

there is another video on youtube- where a terrorist spoked live to a indian news channel- see if you can find it-
his accent was pure indian-

It indeed is a thread worth some serious discussion.

The Americans accused Pakistan of producing fertilizer which they said was being smuggled to Afghanistan and has been used to kill American soldiers. The American Senators started threatening Pakistan with sanctions etc. American teams visited the factories which produced the material etc and discussed ways and means to restrict the materials getting in the hands of terrorists.

The Indians went ballistic and their TV channels and media started blaming Pakistan of fomenting terrorism in Afghanistan and citing this as another proof.

And now that this thing has been highlighted in India, Indians as usual are going in denial mode and are accusing it as being a mere propagandist troll.

I think I have read reports in the media that traces of Indian made explosives have also been found in Taliban related terrorist explosions in Pakistan.

I personally feel that this need to be explored more.

Why don't you use the voice recording as a lullaby to help you go to sleep.

The Americans as mentioned by you accused Pak of 'smuggling' fertilizer into Af. It was not a legitimate sale.

Read post 4, the company exports such explosives to the part of the world where they have been found. There is a difference.

Its for the buyer to utilize it whichever way he pleases.

Its like a situation wherein a TATA pick up exported say to Africa. The buyer uses them to rob state treasuries in the region and TATA gets accused of helping the rebels.

The Americans as mentioned by you accused Pak of 'smuggling' fertilizer into Af. It was not a legitimate sale.

Read post 4, the company exports such explosives to the part of the world where they have been found. There is a difference.

Its for the buyer to utilize it whichever way he pleases.

Its like a situation wherein a TATA pick up exported say to Africa. The buyer uses them to rob state treasuries in the region and TATA gets accused of helping the rebels.

Please don't give it a self imposed typical Indian spin ..... Americans didn't accuse Pakistan of smuggling this into Afghanistan.

The Indians have to be asked to assert control on who does it sell this produce to and should should emphasize to the purchasers that they should exercise appropriate control on its further sale and usage.

If the Indians can not exercise this option, emplacement of coercive sanctions may be in order against India to ban export of such material.

600x400x2012-0621-03_Sprengstoff.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C79h710hqZ.jpg

The above are some of the explosives found in syria and they are made in India by

vetrivel explosives India Pvt Ltd. Tiruchirapalli (Trichy), India

upon research ive found Syria is one of there clients.

But these explosives are not being used for there intended purpose but are being used to kill people.

Does the Indian govt know about this?

Bhai sahab...this is a legally exported explosive to that country... may be people stole it and are now using this for attacks...

Bhai sahab...this is a legally exported explosive to that country... may be people stole it and are now using this for attacks...

Indian made explosive material which is exported to the world is being used to kill people by terrorists.

Indian can not be exempted from the after affects of its dangerous export material.

Either India should initiate measures to control the usage of this dangerous material elsewhere in the world, or its export to other countries be banned by international community.

Indian made explosive material which is exported to the world is being used to kill people by terrorists.

Indian can not be exempted from the after affects of its dangerous export material.

Either India should initiate measures to control the usage of this dangerous material elsewhere in the world, or its export to other countries be banned by international community.

Once the shipment has landed the ownership of the explosives rest with the importer ...its their responsibility to ensure safety and security of the item they have exported. Its a legal export that was stolen from importers storage .how is India liable for that.

Look if there is something that is being made in India and it is being used to kill others then the govt of India should look into it right?

we r not blaming the company or the country at-least in this case.............

ill give example when u found out the mobile phone chip that was used in blasts u arrested the person who sold the mobile card right? this is also something like tat.

the Russians nd the Americans are equally responsible 4 the situation in syria as much as assad is.
any object can be used to kill, one can even kill other with a pencil as it has a sharp edge.
the item here in question is sold for mining purpose and if a company in any part of the world orders this stuff and gives the same to the government which uses it for killing its own citizens, then how come the Indian Government take a stand. its the buyers miss use of products that is sold to them to kill.

now stop posting as if PAKISTAN is shown in bad light and INDIA is not.
its a question of what is the motive behind that make a country look bad, good or ugly. INDIA'S purpose to sell industrial explosives is to mine and get rich on both the part of the buyer and the seller. (WIN WIN). i hope now you get it

Look if there is something that is being made in India and it is being used to kill others then the govt of India should look into it right?

we r not blaming the company or the country at-least in this case.............

ill give example when u found out the mobile phone chip that was used in blasts u arrested the person who sold the mobile card right? this is also something like tat.

the Russians nd the Americans are equally responsible 4 the situation in syria as much as assad is.
any object can be used to kill, one can even kill other with a pencil as it has a sharp edge.
the item here in question is sold for mining purpose and if a company in any part of the world orders this stuff and gives the same to the government which uses it for killing its own citizens, then how come the Indian Government take a stand. its the buyers miss use of products that is sold to them to kill.

now stop posting as if PAKISTAN is shown in bad light and INDIA is not.
its a question of what is the motive behind that make a country look bad, good or ugly. INDIA'S purpose to sell industrial explosives is to mine and get rich on both the part of the buyer and the seller. (WIN WIN). i hope now you get it

American M4s and Russian RPGs along with Chinese AK 56s were also found in Syria.

Surprise surprise.

NOT !

Back
Top Bottom