What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

dui bangalir torko bitorko beats WORLD WAR jokhon politics involved thake...r ekhane toh desh nie tanatani!

YOu guys have a country??? thats new to me.

Indian inferiority complex showing on this thread :P

1965 was a stalemate..

Besides if Pakistan is so easy where are the surgical strikes?? :lol: :azn:

1.That neighboring country just killed two of our citizens yesterday in cold blood. How can we welcome him or any of his compatriots?

2. The last official census says the minorities put together constitute below 9% of our population. This is fast receding and could be around 7% now. Out this around half are Nomo-Shudro-Kayostho. High cast Hindus are really marginal but are able to enjoy all the benefits earmarked for the minority.

3. The other reason why we cannot be gaga over APJ is because he is the man who has planned all the water diversions in NE. His pet project, the one he says is personally more important to him than the rockets, is The Brahmaputra Diversion Project which will dry us up.

4. When Modi was slaughtering the Muslims APJ was the Prez. If not per constitution but by the force of his personality he could have forced the Central govt to dismiss Modi govt and impose Prez rule. There were enough reasons to justify this action. Failing this, he, as a man of principles, should have resigned. Why didn't he do any of these? Because he was scared to annoy the Hindu leadership of Hindustan.

5. No, we definitely cannot welcome APJ.

Lets agree to disagree on this issue. We are individuals and we are not required to have same views on all issues. I want Indian influence out of Bangladesh and am willing to see BNP beat the crap out of RAWami idiots in election and unseat them from power, but what you are suggesting goes against diplomatic protocols of all responsible countries. Of course if there is enough negative opinion about his visit, the govt. can always refuse to give him visa, not invite him and not allow him any official visit. But without such govt. orders, a person like him will be welcome, even under BNP govt., if I am not mistaken. Many of us can be uncomfortable about his actions against Bangladeshi people and our interest and if we feel strongly about it, there should be protest meeting, michil andolon and demand that govt. do not extend invitation for his visit. But we can do that only when BNP is in power, under RAWami League, it will fall on deaf ears.

About our people getting killed, our govt. is not doing anything about it, so unless we do something about it, India will continue to do the same, using some excuses. So the fault is ours that we are not able to stop it, even though we are a nation of 160 million people. I am hoping that people of Bangladesh will show their resolve by removing RAWami League from power as the first step, only after that we can think about taking any meaningful steps to solve any of our myriad problems. And I blame our people for voting RAWami's in power, because they got tired of Tareque's corruption, they should have thought of the consequences, now since we voted for these idiots we must eat sh!t till next election time and show some intelligence by voting for the right party next time, no matter how corrupt they are. And I do not believe that rigging is 100% responsible for RAWami win, vote rigging is possible, but enough of us voted for RAWami idiiots and accepted the results.

however one thinks defines my country India.
And still better than our eastern good for nothing neighbor,filled with ball-less crybabies & ruled by two ugly bitches.

Pranab da is going to be the President.

Moreover many in your own country dont think your country is actually sovereign, but just a vassal state of India..:lol:

These are the kind of threads that show how much hatred most of the Bangladeshi's have for India. A person of eminence visits from India that too on a personal visit and you people are making such a hue and cry about it.

The man in question is hugely popular and respected in India not just because he lead the missile development but because he reached the highest position of this country yet he has stayed so humble and down to earth. He has great wisdom and he inspires people in India. People like these should be respected no matter their country of origin or religion. But its sad to see you people talking like this.

I think India is giving too many carrots to Bangladesh. Its time to hand out some sticks. A couple of squadrons of Su 30 MKI and few Divisions of IA on the Bangladesh Border will be a good start. Its time to start an arms race with Bangladesh and ruin their economy. But guess that will not happen till these Awami Dalals are in power. So i am as eagerly waiting for the new govt as any Bangladeshi here.

I think India is giving too many carrots to Bangladesh. Its time to hand out some sticks. A couple of squadrons of Su 30 MKI and few Divisions of IA on the Bangladesh Border will be a good start. Its time to start an arms race with Bangladesh and ruin their economy. But guess that will not happen till these Awami Dalals are in power. So i am as eagerly waiting for the new govt as any Bangladeshi here.

An explicit threat of war if BNP comes to power? Sure, that sounds cool :bunny:

Man, how far one man's comment can lead to :lol:

An explicit threat of war if BNP comes to power? Sure, that sounds cool :bunny:

Man, how far one man's comment can lead to :lol:

Sorry but how is deploying troops a threat of war. We have deployments all across Pakistan and China border. With so much hatred flowing I am just saying we need to secure our borders against Bangladesh just like we do against other neighbors. How Bangladesh deals with it is up to them.

We shouldn't have derailed the thread like this. We may have our own grievances, but thread like this should have been treated as a goodwill thread. This approach is utterly shameful.

Surprising to see sanity in a Bangladeshi.Such a visit wont have attracted criticism from China and Pakistan..but Bangladeshis are a different breed alltogether.

According to great indian they are trying to help Bangladesh in its development :rofl: . Few days ago my colleague saw a stupid indian in Ross where both of them went for buying sweet. That indian put the order in advance and then went for the delivery. Then he asked the salesman to decrease the weight of sweet which according to Ross business policy isn't possible. Now the stupid started to shout using abusive words about Bangladesh and our people. Once he also said that they are helping Bangladesh whereas Bangladeshi are deceiving him. It was perhaps only a 4 kg sweet order :lol: .

Do you think by putting personal glorified examples in the international forum, will buy some credibility??? Come on dude...All of the persons are very much mature enough to understand that how easily you are fabricating a story....If individual example are a barometer of viewing any nation then beleive me i will give hundred examples in the forum about how difficult and stupid are BD junior team mates in my own team......

So before putting any example ..choose the authentic source...and please don't tell us the same old story that "" One of my friends told me that...bla...bla...Indian are ...."...

These are the kind of threads that show how much hatred most of the Bangladeshi's have for India. A person of eminence visits from India that too on a personal visit and you people are making such a hue and cry about it.

The man in question is hugely popular and respected in India not just because he lead the missile development but because he reached the highest position of this country yet he has stayed so humble and down to earth. He has great wisdom and he inspires people in India. People like these should be respected no matter their country of origin or religion. But its sad to see you people talking like this.

You are not very bright are you?

Start an arms race with BD?

That will be 3 countries that you have an arms race with - Pakistan, BD and China.

At most India will only be able to devote 25% of it's resources towards BD.

OK. BD sees the threat and quickly jacks up military spending to 3% of GDP, which will not really hurt the economy but will lead to more poverty among the poor as the government would now have less funds.

Do you know what kind of military BD could build with spending 3% of GDP?

I will make it easy for you.

It could have an airforce of around 100 SU-30s, army with hundreds of modern battletanks and around a dozen of a mix of modern frigates and destroyers.

Now India would have a scenario where BD would be a real threat to India in the East in any future conflict with China and/or Pakistan.

Still want to get into an arms race with BD?

You are not very bright are you?

Start an arms race with BD?

That will be 3 countries that you have an arms race with - Pakistan, BD and China.

At most India will only be able to devote 25% of it's resources towards BD.

OK. BD sees the threat and quickly jacks up military spending to 3% of GDP, which will not really hurt the economy but will lead to more poverty among the poor as the government would now have less funds.

Do you know what kind of military BD could build with spending 3% of GDP?

I will make it easy for you.

It could have an airforce of around 100 SU-30s, army with hundreds of modern battletanks and around a dozen of a mix of modern frigates and destroyers.

Now India would have a scenario where BD would be a real threat to India in the East in any future conflict with China and/or Pakistan.

Still want to get into an arms race with BD?

LOL...please go ahead...3% of your GDP is 3 Billion dollars a year and you are planning to buy and maintain a fleet of 100 SU 30 + army + hundreds of battletanks and dozens of frigates and destroyers...Nice Joke. I had a good laugh. Thanks.

LOL...please go ahead...3% of your GDP is 3 Billion dollars a year and you are planning to buy and maintain a fleet of 100 SU 30 + army + hundreds of battletanks and dozens of frigates and destroyers...Nice Joke. I had a good laugh. Thanks.

You are not thinking much,if at all.

3% of GDP is currently 4 billion dollars and it will grow 6-7% a year due to the growing BD economy.

These numbers will take around a decade to materialise.

I can do the numbers for your little mind but I don't think I will bother as you do not think before typing.

Unless you can use mathetics to refute my numbers then do not bother replying.

According to great indian they are trying to help Bangladesh in its development :rofl: . Few days ago my colleague saw a stupid indian in Ross where both of them went for buying sweet. That indian put the order in advance and then went for the delivery. Then he asked the salesman to decrease the weight of sweet which according to Ross business policy isn't possible. Now the stupid started to shout using abusive words about Bangladesh and our people. Once he also said that they are helping Bangladesh whereas Bangladeshi are deceiving him. It was perhaps only a 4 kg sweet order :lol: .
I got one too,few months back my cousin sister in USA rented a house with two Indian girls.Out of those two girls one was always trying to mock Bangladesh in front of my sis.Once she told my sis that the whole bedroom is India and the bathroom is Bangladesh.My sis got disheartened,then i suggested her to raise the toilet issue of India whenever that girl starts bitching about BD and it worked lol.
Btw,now they are best friends and one Indian professor helped my sis to get one of her three scholarships.:)

Back
Top Bottom