What's new

Indian engineers invent 'anti-rape' underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am out of here..spending time with sadists will screw my mind up ... Go on and do what you do best "glorify rapes in India"

Am out of here..spending time with sadists will screw my mind up ... Go on and do what you do best "glorify rapes in India"

Whose glorifying it? I thought this thread was trying to curb it or suggest or in this case innovate ways to fight it? no? Sorry didnt read the whole thread.... :unsure:

@RazPaK , @Rusty : not mad lol ... just wondering what causes a person to take joy on such an issue like rape ..... IS it mental instability ? or is it intense depression or is it some wierd pervert attitude like the rapists themselves have ?

What causes a society to develop electric panties rather than having self-control, or shame, or any sense of morality?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the trend these days in the forum.....

Well...its everywhere...1 wrong move and a whole nation is scarred!! Like 1 wrong move and Islam is made a joke! Besides I dont go to such threads...the title was funny so visited....But why did you come to this thread did you actually expect no jokes?

What causes a society to develop electric panties rather than having self-control, or shame, or any sense of morality?

Society created electric panties ? really ? :rofl: ..... lol Its the society which is exposing the incidents, its the society which forced govt. to make fast track courts, its the society which forced govt. to have stricter punishments .... Nothing is wrong with our sense of morality...you might want to check on yours considering your interest in rapes in India.

We have Pakistanis in this forum worrying about rapes in India..that should be enough :omghaha:
Any reasonable person will condem and worry on acts like this regardless of which country they are happening. Sorry don't buy your logic. BTW this thread is related to an invention about prevention.

the glowing light will warn any unwanted visitor lol

4.jpeg

why are Indians acting all shocked ;) that we are making fun of electric panties?
C'mon, electric panties..... the whole idea is absurdly hilarious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom