What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you seriously see no difference between 2001 and 2013? Are you by any means do not possess the elementary comprehensive capacity to differentiate between Ahmedabad and Sonarpur? Is the vast gap between the scale of fatality invisible to you? No body has blamed Mamata's government for meticulously planned murder and rape. Not a single humanitarian organization has still blamed her politicians for instigating violence. The main stream media here is from star group with whom she does not share a very cordial relation. Not a single media blamed her for inefficient riot management. In fact the way civil and law administration departments managed the entire situation should have been given credit which is still a due. And fyi, I am quite familiar to this area and know the ground realities better than any published report. I don't expect some one from Guardian to report such issues which have no distant relation with 2001 Gujarat.

LOL. Sure why would Mamata be blamed? It was the seculars who were rioting and burning down villages right? Why would the humanitarian organization blame anyone when the victims are Hindus?

Ahmedabad is a big city which requires huge amount of resources when a riot breaks out, whereas the villages around Sonarpur all come within Canning police station area. See the difference?

A 10,000 strong heavily armed mob sets out to destroy and set fire to Hindu businesses and houses and temples and how many are arrested? 58 seculars?

What is the compensation given to those whose houses and businesses are burnt down? Rs. 10,000?

No human rights organizations speaks up about this because oh this is what communal Hindus deserve, right?

What was the compensation given to the seculars displaced by Muzzafarnagar riots? Rs. 5 Lakhs? They are secular of course.

LOL. Sure why would Mamata be blamed? It was the seculars who were rioting and burning down villages right? Why would the humanitarian organization blame anyone when the victims are Hindus?

Ahmedabad is a big city which requires huge amount of resources when a riot breaks out, whereas the villages around Sonarpur all come within Canning police station area. See the difference?

A 10,000 strong heavily armed mob sets out to destroy and set fire to Hindu businesses and houses and temples and how many are arrested? 58 seculars?

What is the compensation given to those whose houses and businesses are burnt down? Rs. 10,000?

No human rights organizations speaks up about this because oh this is what communal Hindus deserve, right?

What was the compensation given to the seculars displaced by Muzzafarnagar riots? Rs. 5 Lakhs? They are secular of course.
Give me a link where you get those figures from first.

I did not vote since I'm out of India.

But my vote went for aap. Because. .

My constituency is a congress strong hold and they suppose to win always. The Congress candidate is an as hole. He won't come back once again if he is elected. As he afraid to contest at the same place where he last won.

Cpm candidate is a film star. They are just trying their luck with him coz they knew it is a congress strong hold. And this guy knew nothing. So not to waste to vote for him.

Bjp ..They have no chance of winning at all so not to waste my vote on him. Though I support Modi for pm only on grounds of development.

Why aap....They have a nice guy as candidate who started palliative care in kerala. Very much into service. Also I see app as more of a political movement than a party. The more they get votes or popularity. Other parties will follow them by fielding good people and with less corruption.

Dear,the absence of Media helped the Police in taking the control in their own hands quickly before it was too late. Now if this is a signature of a Pseudo Secular media, I have no problem with it.

Yeah but you expect the secular media to keep ranting about Gujarat riots for 12 years and not to speak a word about canning riots. Bahut secular ho dada tum.

Yeah but you expect the secular media to keep ranting about Gujarat riots for 12 years and not to speak a word about canning riots. Bahut secular ho dada tum.
Do you really understand the difference between killing a monster at birth and making a monster to kill others deliberately?

There are some ways of handling a communal riot. One primary principle should be and must be not to allow the rest of the mob get panicked and alerted due to false stories. What happened in this particular case was media was not only stopped at a convenient distance, all of them self restricted themselves from reporting it. In the mean time Police cordoned off the locality and put the perpetrators from both the community behind bars. There were large scale intrusion effort from outside but all the outsiders were treated accordingly. Dear,the absence of Media helped the Police in taking the control in their own hands quickly before it was too late. Now if this is a signature of a Pseudo Secular media, I have no problem with it.
Which Case?

Do you really understand the difference between killing a monster at birth and making a monster to kill others deliberately?

Do you know that Barkha Dutt was telecasting the riots live and showing areas which were without police presence so that people could target those areas? Do you know that Modi had to clamp down on the TV channels because they were fanning the riots?

At least 200 houses were burnt in West Bengal's Naliakhali village by a mob protesting a religious leader's death. 52 people have been arrested in connection with the arson, police sources said

And you conveniently assumed that those 200 houses belonged to Hindus attacked by 10,000 Muslims and those 52 arrested are Hindus? Don't you?

And you conveniently assumed that those 200 houses belonged to Hindus attacked by 10,000 Muslims and those 52 arrested are Hindus? Don't you?

Yes, it has been documented. Or do you expect the seculars to set fire on more seculars houses when there are communal Hindus around?

Back
Top Bottom