How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
This kind of development needs to be across the country not in already well developed areas...

This kind of development needs to be across the country not in already well developed areas...

as has been said.

i am sure you are aware, as in China.
state and local governments are responsible fore development in their individual states.

Some choose to develop , others do not.

If One of India's states wishes to push ahead of the others , what is wrong with that.

Central government get more tax , to help out lagging states.

It is not as if , there is uniform development all across the US either.

New york and California are far better built compared to other states.

This thread is informative and inspiring. Thanks for the posts. Gujarat seems to be ahead of the rest. It is important that we have healthy competition between the states and get the maximum out of each region.

Some states will lag behind but the growth of other states due to free trade and no restriction of labor or goods movement will have a positive impact on the others aswell. This should prop them up to get their act together.
:cheers:

investing that much
looking at current status of india
is not a good idea to me

I do not agree with you my friend. This is not spending, but investment. Please consider following points.

1) The infrastructure thus created is permanent and is going to benefit generations ahead.

2) These corridors will generate jobs not in thousands, but in lakhs. Thousands of engineers, doctors, designers, contractors, managers, land scapers, interior designers and thousands and thousands semi-skilled workers.

3) The rapid development activity in such a vast area invigorate secondary and tertiary activities such as hotels, restaurants, malls, garages, godowns, residential colonies, taxi services, transportation services, health services thus employing thousands and thousands.

4) These corridors will have not only the industrial and hi-tech zones, but also zones for agricultural products processing and thus help thousands of farmers in the region.

5) The amount of foreign investments and export of products from these areas will bring in valuable foreign exchange.

I am planning to start a thread on one such amazing mega project in india, which I am witnessing from very close range.

as has been said.

i am sure you are aware, as in China.
state and local governments are responsible fore development in their individual states.

Some choose to develop , others do not.

If One of India's states wishes to push ahead of the others , what is wrong with that.

Central government get more tax , to help out lagging states.

It is not as if , there is uniform development all across the US either.

New york and California are far better built compared to other states.

In China, most if not all regions have brilliant infrastructure. The central government in Delhi needs to force development on states. This doesn't seem to be the case in India, where Gujarat and Punjab? I think it was, have by far the best structure and every other state is in a horrible state.

guys good to see the developments....but at the same feel really bad for the North eastern states like Assam,Nagaland,Arunachal,and other N.E states...I dont see any infrastructural project beyond West Bengal..the N.E states are still neglected altogether.....really very unfair !!

In China, most if not all regions have brilliant infrastructure. The central government in Delhi needs to force development on states. This doesn't seem to be the case in India, where Gujarat and Punjab? I think it was, have by far the best structure and every other state is in a horrible state.

agreed...comparing india with China will be wrong at present..though the picture is changing ,still we are lagging miles behind China..
and I also agree that in India the focus remains in already developed or developing areas...the states with beter infrstraucture are getting more and more investment whereas the states who lag behind hardly get any attention.

indian guyz plz check whats wrong with this man??:taz:

dont worry brother,you did not understand it yet......he is not Indian..these things are not new in PDF...all are requested to report his posts

Thanks in advance!

dont worry brother,you did not understand it yet......he is not Indian..these things are not new in PDF...all are requested to report his posts

Thanks in advance!

yeah but new for me ofcourse...m not bro!!

yeah but new for me ofcourse...m not bro!!

oh am really sorry ma'am !! my bad.
yes people create fake ids just to insukt other religion,country and sometimes even personal attacks..so dont pay attention to his posts..
just hope mods take quick action against him !

@bird of prey - you are right..I am now 100 % sure that he is the same guy that you were talking about ,just coming out of desperation for getting banned today.

@guys who have quoted the offensive posts pls edit it since the originals have been deleted.Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom