How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters

Tata is helping to earn fx in their european plant. I dont know if they are operating in profit. They are earning euros and euros are weak against usd as well.

Regarding the Japanese electronics that are selling well in india. It is nothing to brag about as these are imports that you have to pay for presumably in usd or yen and it only widens your trade account deficit.

Tata is helping to earn fx in their european plant. I dont know if they are operating in profit. They are earning euros and euros are weak against usd as well.

Regarding the Japanese electronics that are selling well in india. It is nothing to brag about as these are imports that you have to pay for presumably in usd or yen and it only widens your trade account deficit.

idk why people see only one side of the story.

it also means that there is demand and purchasing power, and sectors where electronics are used well, as well as big consumer market. consider a country that exports nothing and imports nothing. it has zero trade deficit. therefore deficit should not be the only consideration , isn't it ?

Tata Steel profit falls 90%

TATA Steel, India’s biggest producer, has reported a 90% drop in fourth-quarter profit as an escalating debt crisis lowered demand and prices in the steel maker’s largest market.

BusinessDay - Tata Steel profit falls 90%

IF you are going to copy and paste from the article at least don't edit it to give the wrong impression.

TATA Steel, India’s biggest producer, has reported a 90% drop in fourth-quarter profit as an escalating debt crisis in Europe lowered demand and prices in the steel maker’s largest market.

please don't edit out part.

India’s trade deficit to increase sharply by over 40 per cent to USD 262 billion in 2012

In 2011-12 fiscal, India’s merchandise imports totalled USD 488 billion against exports of USD 303 billion, leaving a trade gap of USD 185 billion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/27787-indian-economy-news-updates-187.html

comments: India’s huge trade deficit must be controlled or it will destroy India soon

India’s trade deficit to increase sharply by over 40 per cent to USD 262 billion in 2012

In 2011-12 fiscal, India’s merchandise imports totalled USD 488 billion against exports of USD 303 billion, leaving a trade gap of USD 185 billion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/27787-indian-economy-news-updates-187.html

comments: India’s huge trade deficit must be controlled or it will destroy India soon

i am so happy that we have neighbours like the Pakistanis and the chinese. always concerned about our economy. such nice neighours are difficult to find these days...

India

High Debt
High Inflation
High Unemployment
High trade deficit
High fiscal deficit

Rupee historically record Low

What's wrong?

Nothing wrong buddy...this is all short term fall....long term growth is intact....
If you see Chinese economy... is also on its 3 years low....I will not say "What's wrong?":police:

Economy is taking one step back to launch itself for new heights...

Nothing wrong buddy...this is all short term fall....long term growth is intact....
If you see Chinese economy... is also on its 3 years low....I will not say "What's wrong?":police:

Economy is taking one step back to launch itself for new heights...

sorry you are wrong

China

China GDP still 8% or above
Huge trade Surplus
Low unemployment rate
Low Debt
Low Inflation

Renminbi historically record High

rupee rallies and recovers some of the losing grounds against the dollar this morning. Ouch the exporters and the likes are firing with their dollar bullets! It records a high of 56.081 and a low of 55.531 to the dollar Now lingering at 55.7! Let's see how much the RBI consumes their stock in saving their currency. But on rupee forward, it is still bearish on it's recovery!

jealous?

data from IMF, World Bank and US CIA

China 2011 tax income over 1 trillion in 2011 (Historical High). almost more than USA

China has got too much money :china:

A strong dollar improves our Balance Sheet but a strong RMB discourages our export.

sorry you are wrong

China

China GDP still 8% or above
Huge trade Surplus
Low unemployment rate
Low Debt
Low Inflation
Renminbi historically record High

we have plenty of options to maintain the gdp growth! definitely!

You guys to much involve in India...Please look in your country also sometime...
Economists see China's economy slowing down further - Channel NewsAsia
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/25/business/global/chinas-once-hot-economy-is-turning-cold.html

I can add 1000 more...but I dont care of Chinese economy like you

hey this is India Econ thread. don't talk china please. anyway, China GDP is still over 8% and higher than gov target. it's just a great performance in Europe crisis. Don't worry about China. you should fix your country problems quickly.

1. India GDP sharly slowing & far below gov target
2. Very high trade deficit
3. Very high debt
4. Very high Inflation
5. Very high unemployment
6. Rupee historically record Low

Seriously dude....this thread is to post Economic News which I did.I'm not here to brag or compete with anyone.....stop trying to act smart.

Keep posting.............

P.S - @ the recent invasion :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom