How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
thanks skull - yeh bhel shot up but you know how these sector were down ???????
i mean for 1200 you use to get one dlf and inbetween it went to - for 300 u were getting dlf, unitech , suncity.................12 share and still left with some money.
that was nightmare for short term investors.

i see a big rise - in insurance sector , banking and real estate infra structure.
and this - pro NASDAQ - theory is eliminating from sexsex. as most asian and nasdaq lost last day.
-------------------------------
but not a a right time invest in I.T . and capitol goods.
-------------------------------
all new invester stay out - this can fall down anytime lol

^^ Yeah agree with you man! The markets will react to every development from now on till the next budget is announced. But I expect it to stabilize at somewhere near the 15000 mark and hover around that for quite some time to come. The investors are relieved that the albatross aka the left around the UPA's neck has now been dislodged. Expect another jump if Dr. Manmohan Singh retains the finance ministry or if Kamal Nath is made FM. Personally I feel Chidambram must retain the Home Ministry.

Rich fat bears lost the gamble and got massacred(halal) at Dalal street today.:yahoo:

i would liek to see - omar abdulla as -foreign minister.
and Kamal Nath should be Finance M.
--------------------------------------------
i would like to see - jindal , hooda, sindhia , sachin pilot,etc. young guys in ministry .
-------------------------------------------
i see market going up - from here - we need some new trade and economic policy - it should be about 17000-18000 by this year end.
------------------------------------------

i see - real estet goign up again in sept. for now this rise is unstable but will go to 15000 -
------------------------------------------
a big relief to most real estet firms ;)

Omar Abdullah may not be interested in a cabinet berth. His hands are full right now. There are serious speculations that Pranab Mukherjee is interested in Finance Ministry. In that case Kamal Nath might become foriegn minister. Shashi Tharoor might become MoS for External Affairs. Kapil Sibal is a good candidate for HRD. I too agree that we need the likes of Pilot, hooda, jindal, sindhia (btw sindhia was the IT minister in the previous cabinet). would love to see Praful Patel as the Telecom Minister. The previous DMK guy after Maran ruined it.

Lets us not be too sure. This is a just an euphoric eaction to a stable govt.

In the days to come we shall see lots of profit booking from the big guys FIIs and MFs.

Also the fundamentals of the economy are not good. The fiscal deficit has to be addressed on a priority. Govt. does not have funds and they need to borrow almost Rs. 30,000 per month from the open market.This is will lead to increase in Interest rates, which is one thing not good for the industry.

Personally my portfolio went up by 27% today. :cheers:

Omar Abdullah may not be interested in a cabinet berth. His hands are full right now. There are serious speculations that Pranab Mukherjee is interested in Finance Ministry. In that case Kamal Nath might become foriegn minister. Shashi Tharoor might become MoS for External Affairs. Kapil Sibal is a good candidate for HRD. I too agree that we need the likes of Pilot, hooda, jindal, sindhia (btw sindhia was the IT minister in the previous cabinet). would love to see Praful Patel as the Telecom Minister. The previous DMK guy after Maran ruined it.

Omar will make a very good foreign minster, he can talk just like most kashmiri guys. and it will also make a statement about indian approach to kashmir.

pranab is iuntrested in - defence ministery. i hope it wont go to mulayum or amar singh - ( lol for their 23 mp )

kamal nath did good job with hands tied- as Commerce and Industry minister - now he should perform better. with better role to perform.

throor and sibbal are fine but i would liek to see hrd under some young face may be - Rahul gandhi.

------------------ lets hope congress wont just promise us - young faces and end up adding same old - peeps . we dont need all of them - we need a mix of young and oldies.:cheers:

Omar will make a very good foreign minster, he can talk just like most kashmiri guys. and it will also make a statement about indian approach to kashmir.

pranab is iuntrested in - defence ministery. i hope it wont go to mulayum or amar singh - ( lol for their 23 mp )

kamal nath did good job with hands tied- as Commerce and Industry minister - now he should perform better. with better role to perform.

throor and sibbal are fine but i would liek to see hrd under some young face may be - Rahul gandhi.

------------------ lets hope congress wont just promise us - young faces and end up adding same old - peeps . we dont need all of them - we need a mix of young and oldies.:cheers:

Omar will definitely make a great Foriegn Minister. But he s already doing a great job as the CM of J&K. The people of J&K need an inspirational young leader like him. Moreover I don't think Omar will be interested in a cabinet portfolio. But I would love to see him in the cabinet some day.
-------------
Young guns has been Congress mantra throughout their campaign. I guess with Rahul Gandhi wielding more influence in the party, we will definitely see a lot of young and qualified ministers in the cabinet.

Grrrr .. I am not jealous at all .. who needs money anyway right? bring the religion debates back ..

I am sure everyone is releived with the results from the election. My lil portfolio gained 23%. You guys are right, this is not the time for booking profit. With left out of the way, only possible block can be appointment of a political FM. I think Montek Singh can do the honours. The two Singhs (Manmohan and Montek) and take it further from there. In the short term I do foresee a slight correction, but overall sentiment in the market seems positive.

I can not describe my relief at formation of a stable Govt. in center. Even if it was NDA led I think response would have been the same. No one likes uncertainty and unstable govt. Kudos to all the Indians for making their voice heard once again by coming out to vote and I take this as another victory for democracy. People are smart and mandate clear. Time to Rejoice. Time to Party.

Now where is my Beer Keg.

guys do you think it is good time to install a startup?

IMHO this is not the right time. Though the sentiments are very positive, the institutions that matter the most-the Banks are still not confident of lending to small time investors and start ups. But this won't last for long. Right now there is a liquidity crunch but the measures taken by GoI and RBI will definitely bear fruit towards the second half of this financial year. I suggest you wait till then. Hopefully, the trends will be clear by the end of this year.

This is possibly the worst time to go for startup. the best was when it got to 8000 pts.
but wait for a fewmonths - buy around - nov. dec. wait and watch where market is going - and dont think of small term. for start up . go for bank share if you just wanna try it .
buy some pnb or icici or hdfc or sbi. they always play safe.

Back
Top Bottom