What's new

Indian economy at slowest rate in a decade

I have no idea about pakistan's gdp data. Some of the members here must be knowing.

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Pakistan expanded 3.59 percent in the fiscal year 2012-13 from the previous year.

From 1952 until 2013, Pakistan GDP Growth Rate averaged 4.94 Percent reaching an all time high of 10.22 Percent in June of 1954 and a record low of -1.80 Percent in June of 1952.

since 2005 the GDP has been growing an average 5 percent a year, it is not enough to keep up with fast population growth.

source:

Pakistan GDP Growth Rate | Data | Chart | Forecast | News
Pakistan GDP - real growth rate - Economy

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Pakistan expanded 3.59 percent in the fiscal year 2012-13 from the previous year.

From 1952 until 2013, Pakistan GDP Growth Rate averaged 4.94 Percent reaching an all time high of 10.22 Percent in June of 1954 and a record low of -1.80 Percent in June of 1952.

since 2005 the GDP has been growing an average 5 percent a year, it is not enough to keep up with fast population growth.

Thanks for the stats.. Mis-management is hurting our countries very badly.

Hope Economy bottomed out and will grow upward from here.....looks like I am gonna loose my salary increment this years..:(

So basically give the corporations more "freedom" and and cut help for the poor?

What was pakistan growth over the same period?

help for poor ? in the name of welfare activities politicians are helping themselves... in my own state for example there are almost 3.5 cr bpl cards each card is for a family of 4 members that makes the sum 4x3 cr = 12 cr ... and my state population is just 8 CRORES....

:hitwall::hitwall:

help for poor ? in the name of welfare activities politicians are helping themselves... in my own state for example there are almost 3.5 cr bpl cards each card is for a family of 4 members that makes the sum 4x3 cr = 12 cr ... and my state population is just 8 CRORES....

hahaha .. that means they have done at least 4 billion rupee :-)

Anyhow Politicians do corruption in almost every country. but here in Pakistan and india... its on peak.. India has bigger economy and their politicians make improvements in around 20+ major cities to get votes again...
same in Pakistan they do improvements in around 10 major cities to get votes again.. :p:

Given the low base effect, this fiscal (2013-14) should see better growth. Besides, there are some positive indicators. Inflation has lowered, which is likely to inspire the RBI to relax interest rates. There are also signs that the Finance Minister has had some success in reigning in the fiscal deficit. Commodity prices have cooled off a bit.

India should have a better run this year.

Just a thought, I wonder if the Indian members are as interested in this thread as the one about bashing Chinese cars.

No?

I guessed not.

do you think anyone in the forum is such an audience (i mean from every nationaluty)

The party is over. Now get ready to cough up the billions spend in giving free fish rather than teaching people how to fish.

Help? In India we aren't helping the poor by giving these sops instead we are making them lazy.

The same excuse you hear in the west.... "making them lazy"...whenever it comes to helping the poor of a nation.
Instead of giving tax sops to the corporations which are making them lazy, They should get more efficent and stop asking for handouts from the taxpayer.

help for poor ? in the name of welfare activities politicians are helping themselves

So we have a few corrupt politicians and that means we stop welfare payments?.....We have a few corrupt CEO of corporations but that does not mean we stop all corporations from trading.

.. in my own state for example there are almost 3.5 cr bpl cards each card is for a family of 4 members that makes the sum 4x3 cr = 12 cr ... and my state population is just 8 CRORES....

And that supposed to somehow be the fault of the poor?

So basically give the corporations more "freedom" and and cut help for the poor?

What was pakistan growth over the same period?

I have no idea about pakistan's gdp data. Some of the members here must be knowing.

Its current GDP growth rate is 4.36

according to this link

tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/gdp-growth

Although its very low if we go back and see 2009, 2010 downfall in GDP... Last 5 years were Worst span in Pakistan's History....

source:

Pakistan GDP Growth Rate | Data | Chart | Forecast | News
Pakistan GDP - real growth rate - Economy

Pakistan's economy grew by an average of 2.9% between 2008-2013.

For 2008-2009, the economy contracted while it only grew by 3.7% in 2011-2012. The growth rate for 2012-2013 is also likely to be around 4%. Allahu Alam.

Pakistan's economy grew by an average of 2.9% between 2008-2013.

For 2008-2009, the economy contracted while it only grew by 3.7% in 2011-2012. The growth rate for 2012-2013 is also likely to be around 4%.

janab mayn nay apna source quote kia hay it says average from 2005 till 2012 at 5 %

and we even missed predicted 3.6% for 2012-2013 it is 3.59%

Back
Top Bottom