What's new

Indian doctors help Pakistani patients !

count me in bro ... i think he should give some references that most Pakistani treated free of cost
i want to see
you say you are a doc and still asking details on a public forum its time to rethink mate BTW are you graduate or post graduate

you say you are a doc and still asking details on a public forum its time to rethink mate BTW are you graduate or post graduate
i am not asking about confidential cases ....... if you had confidentiality in these cases then why they are in media now ?
if you have no other case in media then you can say here that you have no other references and i was not asking you to bring confidential medical reports here ........
about the doctor part i am doctor or not is it matters ? if you are mature enough then from my posts you can judge it who am i

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Pakistanis are welcome in India if they come for surgery
if someday Indians need treatment they are welcome in Pakistan :welcome:

Costly yes.

But there is no doubt about it, Indian doctors are good at what they do. I dont know if these kind of medical treatments are really expensive in India or not?

i am not asking about confidential cases ....... if you had confidentiality in these cases then why they are in media now ?
if you have no other case in media then you can say here that you have no other references and i was not asking you to bring confidential medical reports here ........
about the doctor part i am doctor or not is it matters ? if you are mature enough then from my posts you can judge it who am i:

buddy to take it wrongly see a doctor can't talk about cases its forbidden oh yes but they can publish journals with patients consent where he consents tat it to remain fully academical in nature there is nothing called confidential cases all cases are confidential about media reports they first take consent from the patient then the doctor talks to media it is like that in INDIA i can't say about your country

Costly yes.

But there is no doubt about it, Indian doctors are good at what they do. I dont know if these kind of medical treatments are really expensive in India or not?

India has built a rep for world class healthcare at extremely reasonable rates , in the past few years and Pakistan is just one among several countries whose citizens avail of economic healthcare facilities in India.

It includes U.S citizens too.

here ---

https://www.healthbase.com/hb/pages/hip-resurfacing-testimonials.jsp

buddy to take it wrongly see a doctor can't talk about cases its forbidden oh yes but they can publish journals with patients consent where he consents tat it to remain fully academical in nature there is nothing called confidential cases all cases are confidential about media reports they first take consent from the patient then the doctor talks to media it is like that in INDIA i can't say about your country
its same here . doctor maintain confidentiality until the patient gave consent to disclose it . every case is confidential and i did not mention that some cases are and some are not confidential i was asking for those cases which are circulating in print and electronic media with the consent of patient ...... do you have any such authentic links that tells us they are doing free of cost treatment of most of the Pakistanis as mentioned by your country fellow

Was it free operation ? I guess not Indian doctor got payed for there work which was alot cheaper than Pakistan and better treatment too. So keep up good work to build good relation

If u r taking about me then i wasn't really trolling imran bhai

main ne kisi ka name nhi liya dear but thread was going wrong rather then good posts for good news i read most of bad posts on good news .am i wrong?

Ab AAp aa gye ho to...........:D

haan jee ager ap ka hukum ho to chaly jay ?:P

Back
Top Bottom