What's new

Indian doctors help Pakistani patients !

Why textbook in pakistan preaches hate??

the people who released the IAF chopper were illiterate fools- they should have gone to school to learn the "textbook hate" against the Indians- :tup:-

BTW you missed this sentence in which both word is used : textbooks, officials and the media in both countries spread distrust

Dont expect any thing else from him- his brain cannot register any thing impartial- :lol:-

Same do many Pakistanis else where- The word "Pakistani" should matter not the country "Pakistan"- unless you imply "india" and "indians" are separate things-

the thing is the patients are treated in india and not in other parts of the world,they can get free treatment excluding the cost of travel,stay and medicines in any govt. hospitals in india(in case of private they will charge money)
and pakistanis need visa from india for treatment which could be easily denied by india but it is not the case

you see here is where all the disagreement lies- What sort of "Good Will Gesture" a Doctor treating a Patient is?-

Partially I Agree-
A doctor does not give or takes a life- Its in the hand of Allah-
you are right doctor dont give or take life but he uses his knowledge and give a try and Allah by the hands of doctor saves the life of a man .... if you think that without doctor and his knowledge you can save life then you are wrong because Allah told us that we should get educated in every field and without try Allah dont help ... you have to do something so that Allah help you because God helps those who help themselves,,,,,it is the way of Allah how he give or take life by using other human which in this case is doctor

Tell me doctor- will you ever not treat a patient because he is indian?- Can i expect a Yes?- Is it even possible?-
So tell me whats so why so bragging when an indian doctor help a Pakistani patient and is paid for it?-

If it were for free- then it would have been some thing new- Big- To be proud of- else its just routine self praising over human nature-
let me tell you that even pakistanis avail free treatment (major surgeries cancer chemotherapy etc ) if they get a letter from external affairs ministry in india all major surgeries and all kind of treatments are free for bpl people and only nominal is charged from non bpl this is for the gov institutions for the non gov institutions there are a number of NGOs who sponsor treatment if its a genuine case hence in most cases no money is charged from pakistanis

hence in most cases no money is charged from pakistanis

honestly- i want to hear about those cases- maybe i am less "informed" about the free medical treatments given to Pakistani patients-

Well! Well! extending any sort of discussion beyond it's boundaries is an art....and we are adept at it.:D

Just want to say thanks for the efforts they put in , for this noble cause.

Cheers!

Am i allowed to troll with a song?

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly- i want to hear about those cases- maybe i am less "informed" about the free medical treatments given to Pakistani patients-
count me in bro ... i think he should give some references that most Pakistani treated free of cost
i want to see

Back
Top Bottom