What's new

Indian Denial Accepting Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism as Separate Religions

Indian state does not recognize Buddahism as a seperate religion from Hinduism. What is the major religion in China? Hint... Buddahism. According to this logic, Chinese are in the fold of Hinduism...

oh man,u are great.. read post 135.. but i know,u still wont understand..

Listen man... seriously. Islam was not the beginning of everything.

Grow up.

Live and let live.

You are pushing the entire world into a horrific war.

I don't know whether you support or condemn the actions of your kind across the world, but they are really really going to start a third world war.

Reform your community, mate.

This stance will get you nowhere.

We are not 'religions' like Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

See it is kind of difficult to understand but I'd explain you in a different thread. Provided you have an open mind not dominated by prejudice and pre-conceived notions.

Lol, practice what you preach, there are more than 100+ secessionist movements in India, non of them wants to live in Indian state because, Indian state actors are not letting them live.

You live in a world of delusions. lol

Lol, practice what you preach, there are more than 100+ secessionist movements in India, non of them wants to live in Indian state because, Indian state actors are not letting them live.

Still you dont see bombs exploding right and left in our country.. Gives a hint about those secessionist movement right??

The fk!
100+ secessionist movements in India!

Did the unicorn riding Santa Clause gave you any other information regarding secession movements in India?

The fk!

Did the unicorn riding Santa Clause gave you any other information regarding secession movements in India?

Earlier it was 1000+ now reduced to 100+ by Pakistani members.. Seems like the effect of grass is wearing down :P

oh man,u are great.. read post 135.. but i know,u still wont understand..

LOL Indians democratically enshrined their opinion in to their constitution about Buddahists being in the fold of Hinduism.

How much MORE, Do Indians need to be vocal, official and clear on this subject? LOL.

Your delusions are Constitutionalized LOL, How much more official your delusions can get?

As for understanding is concerned. The thread went 9 pages in, Hindus spamming about how Buddahism is under the fold of Hinduism, yet I STILL had to point that out to you... because something so OBVIOUS was not obvious to you...

LOL Indians democratically enshrined their opinion in to their constitution about Buddahists being in the fold of Hinduism.

How much MORE, Do Indians need to be vocal, official and clear on this subject? LOL.

Your delusions are Constitutionalized LOL, How much more official your delusions can get?

As for understanding is concerned. The thread went 9 pages in, Hindus spamming about how Buddahism is under the fold of Hinduism, yet I STILL had to point that out to you... because something so OBVIOUS was not obvious to you...

Really, "Indians democratically enshrined their opinion in to their constitution about Buddahists being in the fold of Hinduism"?

Show a single clause in Indian constitution that says Buddhism is a part of Hinduism. Or point out a single clause that even defines the religion. Otherwise accept that you are a liar.

The fk!

So how many sessionist movements are there according to you?

I didn't claimed a single number. You did. It makes it your responsibility to prove it.

Ooohhh... So there are no secessionist movements in India? Shows where you coming from....

LaLa Land..

Lol.

Really, "Indians democratically enshrined their opinion in to their constitution about Buddahists being in the fold of Hinduism"?

Show a single clause in Indian constitution that says Buddhism is a part of Hinduism. Or point out a single clause that even defines the religion. Otherwise accept that you are a liar.

Read the damn article...lol..or do you want me to do it for you? Lol

New religion, I found on this thread established by @RangerPK Buddahism.

The religion of Buddas....Buddahism :omghaha: Jab koi budda ho jaata hai, he becomes a follower of Buddahism :omghaha:

Troll reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMS wont get a single vote anywhere. The NE is a Congress stronghold.

Outdated information. Indian regiments have officer corps from all over. And please don't tell me I don't know how regiments in India are constituted.

Officers have always been from all religious, cast, class background in SA. Discussion is regarding the men in the regiments.

Indians have a fetish for statues ... so dont read too much into Hussain sagar !!

th

BSP election symbol :omghaha:

th

Yeah right! fetish eh? You dont have statues in singapore? dont tell me you are monotheistic.Whole of East Asia has statues,memorials dedicated in honour of people and events.Dont call it fetish!:)

Separate kitchens? Not in the Indian military. Separate temples? Not in the Indian military.

1003279_139916646204973_1898534662_n.jpg

969079_139916546204983_1897038720_n.jpg

What do you see there???

In the Indian military the base's/unit's Mandirs, Masjids, Gurudwars and Churches are all under one roof and the entire unit will visit and pay respects to each holy book.

You're speaking utter BS sir.

A picture is worth a thousand words bro! nice post! :)

Ooohhh... So there are no secessionist movements in India? Shows where you coming from....

LaLa Land..

Lol.

You said 100+. It is your responsibility to prove that number. Stop diverting and prove the number.

you talk about religions without knowing even their name properly and you call me a troll. You, my man are a genius !!!:smart:

Are you trolling over typos now? Great. I guess you have nothing better to say.... So you attempted to make a cheap shot over a typo or something, very Indian like....

Back
Top Bottom